/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #298

"Myroid Highlight: Satsuki" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but this is our special place, even if it is a little out-of-place.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Steampunk a shit

Still better than dieselpunk

Good morning /mkg/~

The perfect time for ovulation.

Sounds not too lewd thanks for the warning doctor milf.

These lewd edits suck.

there are better ones in the works

I'll believe it when I see it.

We still posting for demons? Here's mine.

>lewd
>suck
cheeky

What are you, straight?

Fuck this RNG seed bullshit, I haven't got any seeds all day.

dig.

Now this is an edit.

Fuck you.
Alstromaera is my NPCfu.

>can't spell your own NPCfu's name
She's called Alstromaria, get it right.

>Alstromaria
>can't spell your own selling correction

Why can't I be as good at dressup as Alexius?

But I want her to look down on me as I betray her expectations again and again.

>not using her cute nickname to make her embarrassed
No user, it is you who is not right.

You don't love your girls enough.

>selling correction

Great hair, where is it from? The background and some of the accessories are awfully out of place, though.

Cute!

Will love make up for the difference in ability?

>kind of want to dress my girls up in a demon theme
>but just finished spending several hours dressing up in a different theme entirely

>several hours

>not taking the time to make your girls' outfits perfect

We don't need casual plebs like you here.

I'm implying it shouldn't take several hours per theme, even with 4-5 to dress.

I bet you think just clothes and hair accessories makes an outfit and that's why it takes you barely any time.

Nope. I play around with filters and accessories and make sure all slots are full, but it does not take several hours.

Show me what you got then, hot stuff.

I'm Colors. AB is the most difficult to dress in since there is no page selection menu so I really have to muster the will to wake em up and change outfits after every burst of activity, but even that takes no more than a couple of hours to dress 4 boys. The other 3 games are easy enough, the only other trouble was in MCC back when I had to do the saved slot trick to stack transparents, but it was still easy to change every few days there. Try making it so that you change clothes once a week on average like I currently do with DG and DB, that way you can familiarize yourself with your closet.

Would you marry a fairy?

no

maybe

No

>I'm Colors.
BTFO

>used to avoid getting talked about in the thread
>quits mcc
>attention dries up
>starts attention whoring in the thread
Really makes you think

>responds when someone else asks
>"attentionwhoring"

I was gonna say before too that it probably takes longer for people to dress up if they don't do it often. I personally already have a general idea of where things are, what might work, useless items to avoid and the go-to accessories that suit a lot of things. In any case, color-matching is already a good way to mentally filter out most things you shouldn't spend time trying on.

Oshiete, Colors-sensei!

Oh, I'm not Colors. Just someone else who wanted to chime in.

>asked to show examples of their work
>instead identifies themselves and starts talking about how great they are
>not attention whoring

And if Colors had posted her roids, DGs, DBs, or ABs you would have called that attentionwhoring. It's always the same with you shitposters.

No I wouldn't, because that would be about the outfits rather than Colors.

Nice strawman, by the way.

You could visit Colors if you want to see the outfits.

I want to marry Sassy!

Fuck off Ragtag

Not everyone plays DG

Leave Sassy alone!

Excellent taste, moebro!

JP announcement:
>Candy shop updated

Just these two items, Mushroom Meister (450 Can) and Mushroom Meister Headgear (200 Can). Comes in Edible (Red), Rare Type (Sky Blue), New Type (Yellow), and Poison Mushroom (Purple).

Good night /mkg/~

Yes

Pretty cute, but I feel like they missed the wonderland event by a bit.

>Pupil accessories are now shared between Girlfriends.

I love you too, AMB.

>except the heart pupil
Well fuck you too AMB

>implying you should be able to put heart pupils on neglected DGs
You have to earn it.

Bump

Why not bump with something relevant?

I wish DG had hair and braid extensions. But it wouldn't work because the image layering is different.

Not on my watch

Actually there are some already in DG.
There are currently three types of ahoge you can buy from the dating crane game rewards and there was also this braid from an old limited gacha.
I hope they'll make more though. I would want more braids or side ponytails, but knowing AMB it wouldn't be in many matching colors. Still I'd get them.

Would that even work with how much variation there is in DG's hair colours

I really meant types that go from behind the head. Front ones like what you posted look too unnatural for me.

Black hair gets a lot of favoritism so I'm sure I'll make the cut.

I meant the way hairs labelled as one colour don't really have any consistency and are often incompatibly different shades.

Why did they even do this?

Good morning /mkg/~

WHY ARENT YOU GOING BY MY TIMEZONE REEEEEEEEEEE

What hair is that?

When's KemoFure?

Hopefully never

>not being a Friend

I hate this meme anime so much

>having no taste

At least I don't have shit taste

That's still to be determined, but it's already looking a lot like you do.
So, what's your opinion on Sassy?

When someone uses your edit as a reaction

Very shit

Seeing your OC being used is always nice

I still don't understand how it became so popular.

DG's image layering is more versatile than you think. The various scripts they use to compose the avatar you see include the entire "id1" thing that has IDs for items, which suggests to me that AMB has coded it so any item can fit in any layer and on multiple layers.

We already see this with many items. For example, hair accessories are usually in front of the bangs, so their part of the ID is usually only relevant with "blend_front_param.php", which displays the parts of the avatar in front of the face excluding the front accessory, and that would be it if items could only ever fit on a specific layer or layers in front of the bangs e.g. in-between the bangs and the faxe. But AMB codes it so that its ID is also recognized in "back_blend_param.php", so you can have hair accessories that are entirely in the back layers like between the face and the back hair or behind the back hair entirely (e.g. usually ribbons of some kind), or fit across multiple layers extending from in front of the bangs to behind the hair (e.g. many of the wide-brimmed hats). There are also several "body accessories" that have separate parts both in both the front and back layers e.g. that one cafe accessory that has tables and chairs in different front layers, but glass windows and an entrance in the back layers.

Where have the MCC whales and sugar daddies gone to?

I had used it in other threads, you're popular user!

I wish I could be as popular as user!

If you don't know then you're better off not knowing.

I'm still here, waiting for a good doc pack I want though.

Do we know next months?

There are already some hairs that are braids that go from behind the head to the front. Why do you think it wouldn't work?

Those all have their braids as part of the front hair. I'm not sure what he's asking for because for the most part they work.
I guess it'd be nice if they weren't stuck to the front hair though and used multiple layers like other things.

Someone post cute girls to make me feel better.

How do you escape the crushing feeling that the way you're dressing is basically the equivalent of painting by the numbers?

You just need to git gud.

MCC girls, or anything?
feel better user

But how do I git gud?