African Cars?

I always wondered why there are no African cars/car manufacturers.
>Plenty of resources.
>Cheap labour
>Booming economic growth
Tell me why this is a bad idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
youtube.com/watch?v=ofvQx87zS2o
jalopnik.com/the-living-apostle-who-sold-the-media-on-the-myth-of-g-1784458558
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would say this is an african car

>Africans
>creating anything

Maybe when the Chinese take over sections of Africa over the next few centuries and enslave the people.

niggers

>there are no African cars/car manufacturers.
They've advanced enough to make their own armored cars already, like this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20

nissan maxima

Doesn't South Africa makes some military vehicles?

lol

>non whites
>inventing anything

Back to /pol/ with your shitty bait thread.

What's the purpose of posting this? This literally just proves whites should be killed off to leave asians to rule the world.

>implying I care about white Americans

I'm in Japan. Getting blacked is God punishing you for the atom bombs.

God isn't real.

>IQ meme

*tips fedora*

>the state of religious people

Besides Tesla has a volume automobile manufacturer been founded in a hundred years?

South African cars are great.

Only indigenous South African car I'm aware of.

but nigeria already has cars that can fly and move in water
youtube.com/watch?v=ofvQx87zS2o

The Kiira EV-Uganda

Kiira should start production of this in 2018.

And Ghana has kantanka cars.

are you retarded? The majority of manufacturers were founded within the last 100 years.

>Implying Coalburners are worth saving

You reap what you sow you fucking rapists

All current volume manufacturers I can think of (again, besides Tesla) are ancient.

Ford - 1903
GM - 1908
Chrysler - 1925 (Dodge - 1900, Jeep - 1941)
Mercedes - 1926 (Benz - 1883, Daimler - 1890)
BMW - 1916
Audi - 1910
Renault - 1889
Citreon - 1910
Nissan - 1933
Toyota - 1937
Mazda - 1920
Hyundai - 1947
Kia - 1944
Suzuki - 1909
Honda - 1946
Fiat - 1899
Skoda - 1895
Isuzu - 1934
Volvo - 1927

Africa was still colonized when all of these were founded.

...Subaru was founded in 'only' '53, but Fuji goes back way further (building planes and scooters).

Niggers got some gems. VW Golf Citi R 18i; 790 kg; 122 HP...

this is the most reasonable thought out answer in this entire thread. Everyone else has /pol/-tier responses.

This is why the 2008 auto bailout happened. Those saying Ford/GM/Chrysler could just go out of business and new automakers would be founded in their place were dreaming: the auto industry is so massively competitive, capital-intensive, and other such a long investment horizon, not to mention the need for consumers to have faith in a company's long term prospects when they're dropping tens of thousands of dollars...

This is also why Chinese automakers are going nowhere, even in China itself.

>ev
>in africa

unironically how

This 1,720hp chunk of love is made in Morocco. Twin turbo LS V8. Nine were supposed to be made

jalopnik.com/the-living-apostle-who-sold-the-media-on-the-myth-of-g-1784458558

tl;dr Hand assembled chinese cars

jesus christ

1. that is hideous
2. No car company in Morocco is actually producing full on economy cars.

As thats where the real money is. Not these rare 1 off car companies. Any rich fuck can do that.

Pretty much all of them

Your women are getting whited though fag.

China.

True and totally agree. But where in the OP did he say he was talking about broad production economy cars?

As a sidenote, I read a little more about the Laraki I posted and it turns out the company is based in Morocco but production is planned to be in the USA so.... guess i was incorrect, back to the drawing board Africa. Looks like the white man's holding you down again

>When Mazda surprises everyone with the rx9 to celebrate their 100 year anniversary

Africa and to some extent Asia and Latin America was being exploited by European and American empires while the industrial revolution was taking place, which meant the bourgeoisie class found in those areas of the world were not developed enough to create commodites and to mass market them to a global extent, like America and Europe did.

this phenomenon is found in other areas of the society and economy of the 3rd world, which is the reason they lack behind in education, HDI and so on

back to your cesspit

as you can see this data supports my hipotesis

kek, nice job regurgitating Shekelstein's thesis

Shekelstein's tesis is obviously right, since jews have higher IQs than whites

>guess i was incorrect, back to the drawing board Africa. Looks like the white man's holding you down again

Whats funny is that Morrocans don't even consider them selves African ;crying laughter emoji;

Much of Africa didn't have written languages prior to colonization, and in some places they hadn't advanced beyond Stone Age tech. From what I recall, some hadn't invented the fucking wheel. It's why if you visit those places, the feelings they have towards colonization are mixed, as while they were exploited, they were also brought forward out of living in dung huts and practicing witchcraft.

Anyway, having worked down there, there are a lot of bright people who soak up modern technology like a sponge, and a whole lot of morons. So it's like anywhere else in that respect. One big problem is that they're coming from so far behind that it's hard for them to be on the point of a big growth area, like IT. It doesn't help that everyone else in the world sees Africa as a resource mine, so it's to their benefit to keep the place destabilized.

>literally posting white supremacist propaganda

>unironically being a leftist

That is sexy, nice find

>unironically being an aut-rightist

>not knowing shit about Africa
maybe you should visit sometime, muzungu.

>pretending to know shit about Africa
maybe you should learn history and economics

Maybe you should show us you know something other than lame insults.

>bourgeoisie class

Only COMMIES makes this false comparison.

FUCK OFF SCUM!!!

see

>using economic terms that precede the communist movement and theory makes you somehow a commie

are you by any chance an amerifat?

That's Mugabe-tier Marxist agitprop that displays no knowledge of anything other than how to spew buzzwords that some teacher fed to you. I want to know, have you visited sub-Saharan Africa or lived there and talked to people there about their experiences and thoughts? It's fun if you can avoid getting run over by the crazy drivers.

>I am retarded

okay, mugabe is a fucking retard btw

>more ad homs
Thank you for admitting that you know nothing.

>uses adhoms
>complains when somone uses adhoms

further proving my point that you are retarded

Underrated

>this shit continent is shit
>ur raycis

>africa
>shit continent

They like trucks, especially in North Africa

Anyone falling for this bait is beyond saving. You're literally clinically retarded if you honestly and unironically respond to this.

But that's a Renault Midlum, not an african truck

FOOKIN PRAWNS