Phat Ass Thread

Post your cars fat asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlJlayVteog
youtube.com/watch?v=VZEFr7XC6No
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no bully

we never have these threads because Veeky Forums is full of miatas, civics, and minivans. there are no fat asses

Mandatory.

>inb4 overhyped memecar
still thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

Sexy third gen

thiccc
thanks, i have a lot of time in her. bought he already swapped with the 3.8 turbo motor out of a t-type. spent a lot of time making the swap cleaner though cause it was jerry rigged and just finished swapping to a Turbo Trans Am dash so I could have working gauges including factory boost gauge.

EXTRA THICC

both my turds phat booties

god the 15+ rears are so ugly compared to the previous generations

T H I C C

Yassss dat supra booty

T H I G G

the Z31 posterior does things to my pee pee.
if i ever got one i dont think i could resist busting at least one nut on it.

K busrider

beep

THICC

>I don't like your opinion, better call him a "busrider"

Stop projecting there m8

I saved this pic back in like 2009 or 2010.
Oldest booty pic that I have stamped in my brain. Terminators look fucking amazing.

HNNNGG

dat boody

Dull and boring as fuck.

Still better than that chink looking shit that was the original.

>found the underage

Nude & lewd.

>found grandpa

Ass

brehs...

>pigfat ripoff of the db9
>"better" than the sleek original
objectively wrong you stupid nigger

miatas have nice shapely booties. not too large, not too flat. just perfect.

kys

I think they're the only good looking mustangs since the 60's

>>ripoff of the db9
Are you just speaking gibberish now? the new NSX is really sleek and is designed to be functional unlike that stance queen.
youtube.com/watch?v=wlJlayVteog
no u

why do you keep posting
it just makes you look dumber
the nsx he posted has no issues with fitment/clearance what so ever. its functional.

No, i wasn't talking about that particular car the old NSX itself belongs at a stance meetup whilst the new one is a genuine super car.

>"""""sleek""""" compared to this

lmao. the new NSX is a boring car built in a wind tunnel by a bunch of computer scientists. the main designer was a fucking woman that acura hired right out of grad school who made her name drawing a bunch of fucking flowers or some shit.

unlike the original - a masterpiece in car design that holds its roots in a Pininfarina designed concept car.

kys faggot

>the new NSX is a boring car built in a wind tunnel by a bunch of computer scientists.
Holy shit that sounds cool!
>the main designer was a fucking woman that acura hired right out of grad school who made her name drawing a bunch of fucking flowers or some shit.
No wonder Senna fangirls feel so BTFO
>unlike the original - a masterpiece in car design that holds its roots in a Pininfarina designed concept car.
That's it? man you just made the new one sound so badass whilst giving the old one a advertisement for boomers.

>boring
>sounds cool
Fucking ESL fags I swear

>launching from 0-60 under 3 with dat VTEC sound is boring
youtube.com/watch?v=VZEFr7XC6No
>being able to take advantage of AWD grip (and) still do hectic skidz at the push of a button is boring
>all because you don't have a dildo knob to grip on whilst your driving
and i'm the gay one?

>feels excitement over a boring soulless science experiment of a car
>doesn't know what Pininfarina is
>apparently a Pininfarina inspired car is a "stance queen" while the electric powered, automatic, dead steering feeling car that doesn't even sound better than the gen1 NSX is the "real supercar"

lmao

>an Veeky Forums Supra owner not from Kiwistralia

pls post moar

>Your car

kys

P H A T
H
A
T

>>feels excitement over a science experiment
science is pretty exciting yea.
>>doesn't know what Pininfarina is
Basically car picasso who designed quite a lot of shitboxes and some sport/GT cars. the kind of people who cares more about how food taste than whether or not it's actually good for you.
>apparently a Pininfarina inspired car is a "stance queen" while the electric powered, automatic, dead steering feeling car that doesn't even sound better than the gen1 NSX is the "real supercar"
Indeed, the Former would suggest looks and sound are more important than function results.

Have to eat dinner so i'll shitpost with you later.

Muh dicc

>LS3

Can't figure out how to post a link but #slamd1997 #boostboyz

My car is red and has an Sr 20 deturbo

>It started in 1951 with a meeting at a restaurant in Tortona, a small town halfway between Turin and Modena. This neutral territory was chosen because neither Pininfarina nor Enzo Ferrari wanted to meet at the other's headquarters. Pinin’s son, Sergio Pininfarina recalled, "It is not difficult to imagine how I felt that afternoon when my father, without taking his eyes off the road for one moment told me his decision as we drove back to Turin: "From now on you'll be looking after Ferrari, from A to Z. Design, engineering, technology, construction—the lot!"—I was over the moon with happiness."

>Since that meeting the only road-going production Ferraris not designed by Pininfarina are the 1973 Dino 308 GT4 and 2013's LaFerrari. Their relationship was so close that Pininfarina became a partner of Ferrari in "Scuderia Ferrari SpA SEFAC", the organization that ran Ferrari's race team from 1961–1989, Pinin was a vice president of Ferrari, and Sergio later sat on Ferrari's board of directors.

>"designed quite a lot of shitboxes and some sport/GT cars"

Pininfarina has designed almost every Ferrari since 1951 you absolute mongoloid. On the side they've made some of the best designs for Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar. These same people had a hand in designing the first NSX.

On the other hand, the new NSX is designed by some dumb diversity hire. Figures, since it's so ugly.

roast me

woah broah

Fucking roasties

thiccer than concrete

Post a better butt than this

Protip: you can't

GET UP

HAMUNGA DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS

>2006–2010 Alfa Romeo Brera
>2000–2004 Alfa Romeo GTV & Spider 916 series
>1986–1993 Cadillac Allanté (expensive FWD shitbox)
>1971–1975 Lancia 2000 Coupé
>1962–1971 Lancia Flavia Coupé
These are shitboxes.

>1976–1984 Lancia Gamma Coupé
>1975–1981 Lancia Beta Montecarlo Coupé
>1993–2000 Fiat Coupé
>1996–2000 Lancia Kappa SW
>1969–1983 Peugeot 504 Coupé
>Alfa Romeo 164
These don't even look good on top of being shitboxes.

>Pininfarina has designed almost every Ferrari since 1951
Ferrari themselves has made their fair share of shitboxes too. Pininfarina even designed some of them with the Ferrari 400/412 being an example. even the F40 was built like a taped-together shitbox and the F50 was just unnecessary ugly.

>the new NSX is designed by some dumb diversity hire.
It definitely BTFO most of car picasso's designs and since they didn't even design the La-ferrari its more advanced and faster than any design made by them too. at this point their name might as well be for country club talk with boomers.

you could have just said you had shit taste from the start then we wouldn't have wasted so much time arguing

not lewd enough

i will never not be jealous of that car. Please treat her nicely

Pls no bully

XTRA THICC

and the thread was saved

Pls no bully
Have damage

are you boys even trying?

T H E K R U M P

just put your hands on the sides and uuuuuuuuugh

lewd

Panamera has one of the ugliest fat ass

>Alfa Romeo 164
>These don't even look good on top of being shitboxes.

This is pure madness and/or autism

My cars rear.