I...I-I've found it

I've discovered the holy grail to day trading...

Will post performance 1 month later if this thread is still alive. Wish me luck bros.

Ffs

oh cool another frogposter with a budding gambling addiction who thinks he's the wolf of fucking wall street because he made one good trade.

post it here and i'll tell you why it is shit and doesnt work.

>1 month later if this thread is still alive

What is your strategy? I'm a professional day trader and i'll tell you if it's shit or not

mfw this thread will get more attention than a thread with actual substance.

What? Not taking other peoples "stock tips" and investing your life savings in shitcoin?

while we're here and so i dont start a whole new thread, should i start day trading? i have 20,000 in the bank approximately. literally just learned about it today. i understand i need to research it for months before i actually start.

and by "should i start" i mean is it generally feasible? if i made 50,000 a year off of it i would be ecstatic.

watch the robinhood general threads over the next week. You'll see plenty of people making money. plenty losing too. lol with 20gs you can make a lot of money without have to worry a lot.

Buy low...

what if i only wanted to risk 10gs of that and keep 10gs in the bank? still could make a lot of money with low risk? thanks man

>i understand i need to research it for months before i actually start.

No you don't, demo is useless.

This. You can afford to be more aggressive on a demo account because you know its virtual money. The moment you start trading for real with your savings on the line you will instinctively become more risk averse (probably for the better), but this could also make you avoid many profitable trades as they would appear to be extremely risky.

>it's another algo trading roleplay thread

The fundamental question is if you are consistently beating the market why aren't you rich af right now

I just finished stock morket wizards the Book. basically I think i have EXACTLY what it takes but my most strong weakside is: experience. I see things and simply, you just need alot of screen time to be confident in yourself although your way of trading usually comes out right.

After I finish up more courses I will spend 15,000 hours replaying days, I think I will ok after that and you should too

My algo works great. It just only trades once every 17 years.

>professional day trader
HAH

How is replaying days gonna help? You're always gonna know the economy is doing ok and war didnt happen tomorrow.

at least mention the asset class so we know if ur straight memeing or not

I have various, been running over a year 24h7 5 days a week on real money ofcourse. Not gonna share sorry