/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3316

The Cutest Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/hot-wheels-the-world-of-wheelchair-fetishists-and-disability-devotees
shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/2702.png
mediafire.com/file/482o843chr8iliq/Blind_Fiance.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bros, and user getting better soon.
and trips

One for Mish

monster girl gamu best game!

Literally all of lolihar's other proposed VNs are better than MGG. She's just the female yandev now, which is really disappointing because I used to follow her daily. SGVN when?

I'm gonna need a new dictionary for this.

Shiina>>>>>Misha

she is not female yandev! fujo is better than that faggot!

Those digits confirm that Saki is objectively the cutest right?

>reverse image search
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/hot-wheels-the-world-of-wheelchair-fetishists-and-disability-devotees
Wtf

As if there was any confirmation needed.

Thanks breh

Yep.
At least for a few more years.
Then things are gonna start to get ugly

This will sway any foolish non-believers however!

But crispr and stem cells will be perfected by then...right?!?!

She's not bad.
Here, have a moderately rare Saki.

Where do you think we are, user.

Sure!
This Saki's for you, too.

>Retarded nigger bitch shilling about herself in third person

I'm gonna smooch Akira.

kys my man

Are those drawings placeholder or is that how it's going to always look?

sprites!

Lolihar is an old nickname for the dev of the VN Monster Girl Gamu but now she's more known as Fujo
Yandev is the creator of yandere simulator
SGVN stands for Skullgirls VN

I want to put my cock in Peacock

what you talking about? fujo no make skullgirl vn! lie!

I want to feed Hanako oranges in front of Rin

I want to feed Shizune dick in front of Misha.

I want to feed Shizune's dick to Misha

I want to feed on Emi

So how would you bully everyone in a way that leaves no lasting harm and you can laugh about together later?

Dunk tank at the festival! Everyone takes a turn, everyone wins, everyone loses!
I win more because they're still in their white tops.

How is fujo convinced it is all the same person?

I'm going to fuck you Emi. I don't care if your mom is here.

nth for thick, happy, sexually satisfied katawas!

And their moms!

I don't fucking know I haven't talked to her in several months, go ask her. All of her thirsty autistic followers are the same to me anyways.

If you really want to consider them both separate beings/personalities, I'd say one cannot exist without the other. The Misha we know is this silly and bubbly loud girl, while Shiina would probably be her shy, clumsy and adorable counterpart.

Misha confirmed for schizophrenic

b-but Misha's clumsy too...

for Rin

Remember Misha can't climb stairs well. Is that clumsiness or a disability?

Its likely an inner-ear problem, that and her difficulty with controlling her voice are pretty big hints.

>mad scientist Mutou performing weird experiments in his classroom after hours
>Misha hiding out of sight, waiting for him to leave so that she can get the answers for the next test because she's so goddamned daft
>Mutou leaves for the night, leaving a strange contraption hidden under his desk
>as soon as the door closes, Misha goes to investigate
>starts pressing buttons on it
>there's a bunch of screaming and from the outside one might see a blinding blue light coming from the classroom if anybody were around
>when Misha wakes up she sees someone else also sleeping on the floor
>Shiina

They try to give Shiina a makeover so that nobody recognizes her, and they pass her off as a new exchange student while they figure out how to handle the situation
They both despise each other
Misha still wants to fug Shizune, but Shiina grows to like Hisao

Wait that's-

Probably an inner ear problem

I both like and dislike this idea...

Do you think Misha shaves her pubes? If she doesn't does she dye them pink?

This is so fucking dumb. I love it

It's cause she's a fatty

Could be she's got the William's. Anyone got that screencap? I can't find it. The one that describes the condition.

I want to lick it.

Lilly!

An interesting concept!

Hope it helps.

Can confirm this is true. Attended many deaf gatherings and parties.

I would say wants to force other people to be happy, but the intention is the same.

Back again, Kenji. Been less active today because of writing and also assembling flat pack furniture. It has finally cooled down. How have you been? Still feeling a bit strange? Also, what is/are the William's?

Don't do that, she might dissolve.

I think the carpet matches the drapes...
shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/2702.png

Hope you've been having fun.
>How have you been? Still feeling a bit strange?
Yeah, not really sure what's up.
>William's
It's a syndrome that describes Misha pretty well.

I thought that you were implying she was going to have drill pubes.
Can't say I'm not disappointed

>Can't say I'm not disappointed
Well, what can I say. They are pink.

THAT'S ALL WELL AND GOOD BUT I WAS INTRUIGED BY THE CONCEPT OF DRILL PUBES AND NOW I'M HAVING A BAD DAY AS A RESULT

WELL WOULD YOU BE SO EAGER TO WAKE UP EVERY DAY ANOTHER 30 MINUTES EARLIER JUST TO MAKE YOUR PUBES INTO DRILLS? EH?

I don't see why it couldn't be the case.

IT WOULD DEPEND IF I WAS SEEING A SPECIAL SOMEBODY LATER THAT DAY. SO, YES, IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES CALLED FOR IT I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DRESS MY PUBES UP A BIT.
Watch your fucking tone, mister sister. You're cruisin' for a bruisin'

My thoughts are with you and fingers are crossed that your malaise clears up. /ksg/ needs you! I hadn't heard of William's but it does sound close to Misha though I've always wondered if her outgoing personality is merely a result of her masking and making up for her inner turmoil caused by her unrequited love for Shizune or if it really is just her, WAHAHA and all.

Nth for a happy Hana!

Where the fuck is blind girl user
I need an update

Watch it boy or we will unleash a deadly attack

Oh cool, what are you writing on?

Blind Girl user must be really busy reconnecting with Blind Girl, right? Right?!

I've been edging for days thinking about the Femji route. When it releases, I will follow suit

Thanks for the thoughts.
>personality is merely a result of her masking and making up for her inner turmoil caused by her unrequited love for Shizune or if it really is just her, WAHAHA and all
Well, there is that... heartbreak can really wreck a person.

I'm drafting a comprehensive of Katawa Shoujo from its inception from RAITA's omake page that inspired the original creators to its end product and how well it executes its story, etc. Will definitely be long winded and perhaps overthinking of things but hey, some people like that! I'm currently going through Act 1, but I'll be sure to keep /ksg/ and specifically Kenji updated on progress. Thanks for your interest.

Oh that's you! Still can't distinguish between some anons, sorry about that.
Good luck with your project!

If you're into your ks waifu for her disability, you're really missing the point.

Hopefully it will come, soon enough.

There have been a decent few new anons lately. Seems to be hard to keep on track.

Of course.

No problem, man. That is the trouble with anonymous posting, after all.

Hey, Doggo. How's it been?

How about a classic BlindGF story from a different user to hold you over?
There was yet another BlindGF user around that time, too, if you want more.

I'm really looking forward to reading this.

Pretty good. Every day is kind of the same for me these days. Girl went in for a steroid shot in her back, causing the swelling to go down, so she's feeling a lot better. I don't know if it's a stopgap thing and more shots/surgery is down the road, but it's great that she's not in pain

Way to go, user, wherever you are!
Thanks Kenjibro!

Good to see she's a bit more comfy. Like I said before, hope the surgery ends up nice and easy.

Your eagerness only makes me more happy and determined to get it done. I'm not sure how long it will be but Prologue + Act 1 is long enough for me to decide that each route should have its own document so I don't end up with a massive Google Docs file to load each time I want to write more. Once I have fully drafted it all, I will be happy to send it you for your thoughts.Enjoyed reading that Kenji, gives me more desire to hear more from the current Blind Girl user.

Forgive me, I'm not familiar with why your girl (I presume girlfriend) has swelling? It is good she is feeling a lot better though. I can imagine that if the pain is going, the cause may be too. If today was pretty good and that every day is kind of the same, you must feel lucky to have every day be pretty good!

That story was so adorable. I'm sitting here at work with a big goofy grin and a tear in my eye. Thanks for that.

Best casual outfit rankings?

Misha >> Shizune = Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Rin

What are some other good VNs?
I'm sure you guys must get asked it often, but I'm a disgusting newfag and it's not one of the things in the OP so fuck my face

Ask /vn/

We always wondered if we might one day hear from him again. Who knows.
>Thanks Kenjibro!
No problem.
This next one's got a lot more funny in it. There's a ton so I just uploaded the folder
mediafire.com/file/482o843chr8iliq/Blind_Fiance.rar

She ruptured a disk in her lower back, below her spine. I have a funny feeling she did it racing to clear ice off her windshield in the morning a few months ago. It's the only time I can remember her hurting her back doing anything, and ice is a PITA for 4-5 months a year here.

Dear god, the chapters are getting longer and longer, what a torture to not be able to read all of them in one go. One more and then off to bed, goodnight /ksg/!

No, no, I need the latest blind girl user
The suspense is killing me

Soon enough. Believe in it!

I want to touch Hanako while she's sleeping

I watched KnK few days ago, I had the impression the main girl is a Shizune/Hanako fusion.

>you will never go on a romantic dinner with a dressed up saki
>ywn take off her shoes and then be pushed back as she grins
>ywn be teased by saki's pantyhose clad feet as she tells you to strip
>ywn beg her to stop teasing you as she laughs
>ywn have saki's pantyhose stuffed into your mouth
>ywn be stepped on by saki
>ywn receive an increasing slow footjob from saki
>ywn never carry an exhausted saki to bed
>ywn hold her trembling body close and snuggle until you both drift off to sleep
Why live?

read the mango.

Good night everyone, Kenji. I'll leave you with question:

What books would be the Katawa's be the most interested in? Their favourite books.

Hanako woud love Fahrenheit 451

would get a great view of her panties on the way down

My favourite headcanon is that out of all the girls, Hanako is a beast in the sac, and Shizune gets all lovey-dovey and shy

>I win more because they're still in their white tops.
i had essentially the same thought before i reached the spoiler, my nigga

I wish to fornicate with my ghost aunt.

Reminder that Kenji and Yuuko is the best pairing.

suzu!

her baguette looks quite phallic in the thumbnail