Ontario.

Not a state but it needs to be said.

t. poorfaggots.

weird way to spell California, I'll forgive you since you're french

>desert so nothing rusts
>tons of racetracks and canyons within a hours drive
>cheap insurance
>tons of specialty shops
>cars literally dont die there so the govt has to force people to get new ones through smog tests and free money to trade them in

Every left wing state. My insurance was cut into a third of what it was when I went from NYC to Florida.

if i cant weld straight pipes to it that stick out of the hood and shoot flames its a shit state full of commies

Shitty Northeast drivers on the East Coast of Florida, especially NJ drivers.

Califags driving on the West Coast of Florida.

Latin American and Haitian immigrants who drive like garbage

Old people who shouldn't be driving.

Tourists who don't know how to drive.

Police who don't enforce traffic laws outside school zones.

Driving here is like driving on hard mode.

Commiefornia

>smog

Explain.

>yearly safety and emissions inspections
>front license plates
>expensive gas
>expensive insurance
>roads are 50% potholes, 50% dirt
>people from Jersey can't drive and they're all here for some reason
>people that live here can't drive either
>fuck it, the whole tristate area is crap drivers
>4 months of humid summers, a month of fall, 7 months of snow
>so much road salt cars 3-4 years old end up in junkyards from frame rot
>salt does nothing for 36 inches of snow in a day and a half
>increasing amounts of melanin-enriched individuals with an eye for car windows and a fist for smashing

My state isn't the worst but god almighty I hate all the out-of-towners we get. As many plates from Illinois, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania and Minnesota as natives.

>never been to BIR
>never hit the WI tooj
>never hooned in the cornfield grid roads where nobody's around

Funny, a Jew Yorker complaining about other states shitty drivers, when you assholes can't seem to understand the left lane is for PASSING and not driving like a slow fuck

>>people that live here can't drive either

top kek

New York drivers are usually pretty good up here in Canuckistan, they keep right and don't tailgate. Maybe we just don't get the bad ones up here

ALL THE FUCKING RUST
Retarded hicks
Overpriced used car market

If it's upstate NY (near finger lakes) I find those drivers a much better. Also blue NY plates tend to have better drivers (older, been in NY longer)

On the other hand, the yellow plates normally mean someone new (likely transplant to NYC), and those are always shit drivers

Just to think all I have to do where I live is get a "brake tag" every two years.

>Pull up in catless American freedom machine
>Jimmy John walk out checks my blinkers ,brake lights ,hazards and horn
>give me a thumbs up and hand him $10
>he slaps a sticker on my windshield
>see you in two years!

>Old people who shouldn't be driving
Stupid deadly bluehairs. Blithely unaware as they rampage across the landscape.

You left out no state inspections.

Road side smog checks run by the police. expensive fuel. High Taxes. Shit traffic in the 2 major metro areas. Basically against the law to wash you car at home.

>california

Not only do we have the most exotic cars here but also the best driving roads

You're a bunch of retarded shitstaters

MN here. Every single car in this state has undercarriage rust.

Don't forget that window tint now makes you fail inspection

CARB wants to ban sales of new gas cars in the state by 2030. Only plug in hybrids or EVs after that point.

This shit right here is cancer, can't wait to get out

So all the Cali motorheads should start hoarding ICE driver's cars?

And be prepared to be taxed into oblivion.

I agree wholeheartedly.

8000 Miatas,
15000 Firebirds
7000 Eclipses
NS is a bad bad province.

In Minnesota you don't have inspection and you can renew your registration by mail.

Be fucking grateful for that.

You're right though. You have no technical roads, only scenic ones and forest trails.

I live in Oregon, grew up in MN, let me tell you I'd five hundred quadrillion bajillion times rather take everything related to driving about Minnesota over what Oregon has. In Oregon everyone is an LLH and 75% of people actively prevent you from passing them when there's an opening then road rage when you floor it and cut them off because they keep speeding up when there's a gap in traffic so you can't pass. The roads here are OK as far as views but they're just not charming like the semi rural roads around TC suburbs. There's grooves about 3 inches deep where dumbfucktards drive on chains at 70mph for 20 miles on dry pavement even though they're only supposed to be used below 25 on icy stretches, as well as tire studs that are supposed to be taken off by April 1st but never are because pigs don't enforce it. They have no idea how to use the money they're getting so the roads are all shit like Detroit even though freeze-thaw cycles are almost non existent here. They waste your time (and cause smog emissions) making you get an OBDII "emissions" test every 2 years even though literally a fucking 16 year old with no car knowledge can remove a code from an ECU. The traffic lights in Portland and all surrounding suburbs are clearly timed by a complete fucking retard because they also waste as much gas as possible collectively (again, defeating their department of air quality bullshit). They use more traffic flaggers than any other state I've been to: Kentucky never once saw flaggers stopping traffic over a year, in Minnesota maybe 5 times in 19 years, in Oregon I've seen at least 40 in the year I've lived here and they like to play games with traffic, sitting there jerking off while the traffic from one direction is clear and seeing how long they can make the line of cars in the other direction.

TL;DR fuck Oregon in every way, Minnesota is good for driving although they're dicks about speed enforcement, Kentucky was fucking amazing bc no LLHs and no traffic.

I'm probably going to get shit on for this, but what is LLH? Left Lane Hogs?

just moved from MN to Illinois. Guess which state is shittier.

>coon rapids

that fucking state trooper is camping on highway 10 and 35w everyday I swear.