Is anyone else sad that the traditional American car show will die with the boomer generation?

Is anyone else sad that the traditional American car show will die with the boomer generation?

I've lived in several states and enjoyed seeing cool cars at many local shows but the story is always the same...the median age of attendees is in the 60's and climbing. Petrolheads are fewer and fewer as a percentage of the motoring population. So many 20 and 30 somethings into Uber, or if they do drive they're obsessed with empeegees and/or fawn over Tesla.

What do you think we have, 10 more years, tops, of cozy local shows with 1950s pop music, grilled dogs and burgers, and ice cold soda from a cooler :(? Hold me..

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineandcarburetors.com/
klingbergautoshow.org/
klingbergautoshow.org/cars-coffee-sept-23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boomers are the reason why the current generation isn't financially stable enough to own cars even if they wanted to. Go ahead and thank them for ruining everything for everyone the next time you see them.

You're confusing boomers with jews.

It won't die.

It will get better once the boomers die.

>le jew boogeyman
Hello, r/the_donald.

>american car shows

>What do you think we have, 10 more years, tops, of cozy local shows with 1950s pop music, grilled dogs and burgers, and ice cold soda from a cooler

Dodge should make an electric car called a charger.

That would really trigger boomers.

why do boomers fetishize child abuse?

No. Nobody else is. Literally nobody else will miss them. It's only you.

>car shows in the future will have civics and miatas

My grandma had one of those crappy ass things. She always put it in the corner.

it fucking hurts so much

V8 Miatas are already standard fare

do you flyover faggots not have Cars and Coffee? very little landbarge v8s and more variety of cars.

Connecticut and California has the absolute best Cars and Coffee car shows in the entire country

>these two states that don't matter have bragging rights over the other 48 because 4 dudes all named alex show up with civics on ebay repro wheels and chopped springs

there's a difference between cars and coffee and some late night car show and some sunday evening boomer american car show. Both California and Connecticut are coastal states have loads of people with $$$$

you won't only see new exotic cars but lots of rare vintage cars that you'll usually only see on the internet. Pic related, saw this pulling out of my local cars n coffee in Connecticut.

Also these Cars and Coffee meets are super early in the morning on the weekend and no ricers are getting up that early. But go ahead and keep projecting your shitty state, its not my fault you live in a flyover state

A kid?

Nobody will miss boomers.

Can confirm for CT. there's always car shows going on early in the AM on Sat./Sun filled with classic muscle as well as antique cars from manufactures long gone (Corbin's)

Na, the thing about life is it is one cycle

The young people need to do the same shit as the boomers and have the other people in 30+ years pay for the system to function....

Boomers are to blame, but you're a fucking idiot if you think this isn't normal or the natural way of life

>People 100 years ago had problems with the generation before them
>this will continue on....

Have you been to Caffeine and Carburetors in New Canaan? The next meet is September 17th

caffeineandcarburetors.com/

>muh tri-five chevy
>muh 3 window ferd
>muh t-bucket
These old farts have done the same fucking thing for half a century. I haven't even witnessed half that time and I'm already god damn tired of it. It's not even about the cars, it's just gloating about muh golden days where everyone lived beyond their means, thought nothing could ever go wrong and set the stage for the clusterfuck that is the present.

goddamn it would've been good to live with no repercussions though, going wide open on every last ounce of opulence you could knowing full well when you get to death age the world will have advanced enough that you'll still be alive to consume on others' dime, and you'll be worm food before it goes to shit for real.

I go to a local meet every friday and saturday to talk to people my own age without boomers presence because they're asleep or something and without them trying to capitalize on the situation as they normally do.

No, that looks like a good one, thanks
have ever been to the Klingberg Auto Show?
klingbergautoshow.org/
they're doing cars and coffee as well
klingbergautoshow.org/cars-coffee-sept-23/
def. worth a visit

Once the boomers die the market will be flooded with classic cars that grandpa paid 70k for and no one cares about anymore. Then maybe I'll actually be able to own a 'Cuda.

>all will be immaculate because boomers gonna boomer
jesus fuck thats glorious

As much as I love cars and car shows, I look forward to the day when transportation is cheap and automated. I'm not sure why, maybe I just want the suffering to end

Only boomers can afford nice cars so yes.

Millenials can barely finance Hot Hatch meme ecoboxes like the FiST.

We can buy vintage japanese sportscars and fairly recent motorcycles (especially based aprilia. italian performance and handling at chinese prices with german engine reliability and nuke-proof japanese accessories)

>german engine reliability
No wonder I don't see any around.

Feminism is why. When women actually started entering the workforce the cost of labor began to go down naturally. When they started embracing muh freedoms and voting more, economic policies became tainted by their irrationality.

ideally, we would have had gender equality. from a 100% male workforce, 50% of women enter the workforce and 25% of men leave it. women become educated in the culture of the breadwinner and develop their beliefs accordingly.

that's not what happened.

daddy's princess went to work because she wanted to feel good about herself, said no to overtime, didn't ask for a raise, and went home and felt bad about homeless people even though they just need to get a fucking job or kill themselves for being mentally ill subhumans.

You don't see them around because almost nobody knows about them, half the people who hear about them assume they're expensive and unreliable because they're italian, and half the people who do know about them think it's a scooter brand or ducati for poor people and the social equivalent of riding a suzuki.

>muh feminism
>mentally ill subhumans
When will you idiots learn?
>B-BUT it really is the jew!!! Look at these infographics!11!

We have Whataburger car shows and hooters car shows here in Tx.

you sound like a whiny little jew, what are you doing on an automobile board?
go be a feminist beta on reddit

tfw germany and most car meets have mostly shitty vags

Boomers will literally pick up shop and run from rain so they dont have to wax the car again. Those cars never get used, just parked. Fuck'em.

And then there's these creepy things. I finally saw one in person. What the fuck, old man?
Isn't the Minnesota cars and coffee one of the biggest events?

>Not Florida the land of no jew emission laws or CARB bullshit
>You will never go to CA or CT and see a 2000hp UGR Aventador
>Retired boomers from New York also show up in cracked out big block nitrous musclecars

Everyone wins.

> Jews objectively did nothing wrong.

Hi schlomo, what's got you puckered, run out of foreskin to eat? But at the same time, boomers represent the generation that did not have to sacrifice en masse for war, and was bribed hardest by the Jew to allow immigration which fucks housing prices and wages. So he's, fuck boomers.

I'm any case I think it will come back into play in 10 or 20 years. Like people are rediscovering good food, they will rediscover neat cars and other crafted items.

> I know what I got becomes grandpa did not leave me enough cash so lol estate sale

>Not Florida the land of no jew emission laws or CARB bullshit

thats awesome but at the same time you still live in Florida.

And Connecticut emission laws aren't as bad as California and California isn't as bad as you think if you have money.

>You will never go to CA or CT and see a 2000hp UGR Aventador

I dont care about a 2000hp Aventador and neither do most people here.

>Retired boomers from New York also show up in cracked out big block nitrous musclecars

Connecticut Caffeine and Carbs generate people from the surrounding area of New Canaan. All of these tend to be WASP's from CT/NY/NJ. And boatloads of rare European cars show up. Alfa Romeo GTV's, Lamborghini Miura, Lancia 037, Ferrai F40, Porsche 918 Spyder, McLaren F1/P1, Ferrari LaFerrari, Pagani Huyra and a bunch of other cars from other countries as well.

You have shit taste in cars which is why a 2000hp Aventador impresses you. Not surprising.