/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread silver sugo strikes again edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

JAPAN
>5/17-29: 3 Year Anni Socket Book Island
>20~24: Sakazuki, Lucci, Goku, Whitebeard, Marco
>24-27: Zoro, Hancock, Bart, Buggy, Borsalino
>5/13-15: Evolver Island
>5/21: Permenant FP story/turtles
>5/23: Training Forest: "Ace" added
>5/24-28: Elder Turtle beach
>5/29-6/1: x2 Skill up

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>5/24-6/12: Shiryu, McGuy. Coby, Z, Jozu
>Returning: Kanjuro, Apoo, TBone

- Fortnights -
>5/16-5/30: Shirahoshi
>5/18-25: Nami & Robin / Young Vivi / Kimono Jinbe
>5/26-28: x3 Cotton Candy Le Crap
>5/25-6/1: Whitebeard Pirates 1, 2, & 3

- Raids - (Whitebeard)
5/26: Shiki
5/29: Duval

GLOBAL
>5/24-25:Skill up
>5/21-24:Ray forest

- Coliseum -
>5/24 - 6/11: Ace, Vista, Apoo and Hawkins

- Fortnights -
>5/23-29:Alvida/Krieg/Morgan
>5/26-6/2:Halloween 1
>5/30-6/6:Y Vivi/Wanza

- Raids -
>5/25:Heracles'n,Usopp'n
>5/28:Mihawk
>6/1:Aokiji

>wake up
>no Carrot

First for I forgot to update the OP because I wasn't paying attention to the post count once again.

He's not so bad, between him, the 3d2y Zoro I pulled for free today and Suleiman I pulled during the free pulls last week or whatever I have a somewhat decent team if I can't get any Kizaru friend captains or just want to swipe up twice for another ~2.5mil damage on the second turn for whatever.

Literally have nothing else to do until Heracles today and then dialling the farming up to 100 when Halloween Strawhats hit in a few days, seeing as I maxed SW Usopp and 3d2y Robin sooner than I anticipated and have no need of anything else from the current line-up of content.

how many gems do you think it will take me to max Shiki from scratch?

I have around 67 right now and really want to max him for my Doffy team.

So I pulled both 3d2y Zoro and TS Brook, which is perfect for my INTHawk (no, no Borsalino.)
But which one is better (and gets the CC)?
Two turn boost is rarely needed and Brooks much lower cooldown is really handy.

took me 70~ copies to max both sockets and skill, I think skill was maxed around 55ish though
don't know what your max stamina is but you can work it out

man, i am having just bananatown bad luck with colo vista. of course it doesnt help im fatfacing it with a jimbe team, but i dont really have good dex units

do you have a free spirit team too? then go for Brook
do you not have a free spirit team and also don't mind farming Zoro's books (which are in some movie FN, I forgot which)? then Zoro
you should try and max Zoro's skill anyway

I wouldn't use candies on either of them and I'd just save for a legend, but you do you

Just pulled a fucking Barto on a single

what cotton candies go on him?

you want to +200 him and RCV is not a good choice
what do you think then?

Thinking back, the only fodder stages I've ever had trouble with was for Shiki.

Boa is a bit of a pain in the ass too depending on your team

Oh yeah, I can totally see that. If you don't clear round 2 in 1 turn you've got 10 turns despair.

I'm definitely getting 10 Miss Goldenweeks whenever the Hody Jones sugo comes around

are you fucking kidding? what's up with the retarded questions today

>caved in and 2 more singlepulls
>nulog Zoro (new)
>TS Usopp (new)
I shoulda multi'd! I'm not feeling any punish at all!

It's a direct consequences of people being too liberal with spoonfeeding, now every retard thinks they can just have everyone else do all their thinking for them
that and the shitposters are really bored lately

>literally WHO

Alright thanks you fucking faggots[/spoilers]

easy peasy: full atk and hp

add raven lunatics on the friendlist; i have a nearly-squadmaxed barto up all the time

Am I the only person who gets no legends outside of special events? People seem to pull them like it's a regular happenstance.

I'm here friend
I pulled Ray when he came out, but other than that all my legends came from the first gold only sugo (Ace), and the 2nd anni (Croc and Jinbe)

> Global's easter egg event is the only thing they have to be proud of
> Japan releases an event a month later that shits all over it

Added

My name on the list is IX-VS but it's not updated. I got 3 legends this sugo, Barto, Whitebeard and Jinbe. I also noticed you have a Jinbe so that's great for us both. The things is, I didn't fathom to pull this many good characters so I didn't save any turtles(with the exception of psy turtles) But thanks for the add.

What are you spoiling?

Sorry if I'm being obnoxious, but I've had some bad experiences in other generals mentioning names and such.

It's fine as long as your name isn't GUP and in charge of the friendlist.

>I got 3 legends this sugo
fuck you you fat liar

Add Sanjuro Samurai from the list. I have a almost complete Barto and Jinbe too.

more like
>global has easter egg event
>2 weeks later introduces 40 stam le crap which is even better

you're dead IX-VS you don't know who you've messed with your days in this general are over kiddo

Pretty thankful desu

Yea I got you added already dude, thanks.

that's Ruisirando to u mister

>implying Global won't get it before the 7 months Japan is supposed to be ahead by

Global was already behind on the 40 stam release

Remember when jp got rid of the barrel tapping and then a week later they got Chopper missions. Funny.

>promising rookie

honestly who gives a fuck about tapping
it was garbage
>muh keys
>muh cola

hopefully we do get Chopper missions on 6.2, which is when JP got it

For that one thing versus every other content that is rushed out. The only thing that is consistently released on time are story islands.

I got 4 Strawhats reunited
Just need Chopper Brook Robin
and Luffy and Zoro. Heh.

>used 2 gems
>got 75 candies

So 225 candies actually. This anni is insane. The only downside is that next event will look a bit shit I guess. That's fine though I'm starting to get burn out.

It was removed because it was being replaced. Ours was just removed.

You have 0 idea since off the top of my head I can think of several things Global is STILL behind on

I assume it was an order from grandpa Bamco in JP because people were just using fake GPS for it anyway

How good is the Candy on 40 ?
And 20 ? I'm gonna do it later tonight so I wanna be ready to be happy

Granpa Bamco needs to let us back in the house already.

8 to 10 candies per run.

Haven't done the 2 yet.

>I can think of several things Global is STILL behind on
Do it then. Meanwhile Global got
>EVERY single sugo batch
>Shiki
>event fortnights
>secondary class introduction
>download gems
>all gold sugos
>10+1 pulling
>Ray shop

I actually expect the next event to be shit. With this event over, I just want to chill and farm some colos and raids every now and then with all these new teams I can try out.

nm luffy
choper mission
skillup rate

nightmare Luffy fucking never
I wonder if they wanted to release it on this last halloween but we had all the movie content going on then

>Missed the Impel down event
>Missed Oars
>Missed Chopperman missions
>Nightmare Luffy
>Coliseum is now, on top of being a month behind since it started in September and not in August as the 9-month analysis showed, is also another month behind cause theres no new coliseum boss this rotation

Just off the top of my head

Is this post serious? I thought the whole "globalcucks" thing was just shitposting and an inside joke, but I'm having my doubts about it now.

Oh yeah
Skill up Rate and Anni Ace + Anni Socket island
How could I have forgotten

it's just shitposters playing both sides

thats probably what happend
still retarded since it mean we have to wait for next halloween

are you really counting secondary classes in this list?

NM Luffy doesn't count since we're still getting monthly raids, just not that specific one yet.

Chopper Missions are coming up on their due date, so that's a big ?, but not yet.

Skillup is fucked, so no arguments there.

globalcucks aren't a joke. they're a real thing and it's frankly scary

We're actually just at the 7 month period for Chopperman. Give it another 2 or 3 weeks, then I'll concede
>NM Luffy
Oh wow, really missed something of value there. If you're gonna argue sockets, we have craptons of Luffy and SW socket events.
I'll give you colo and skillups.
cute argument.

NM Luffy is actually a good unit that was released at a time when barriers started to be a thing, so he was supposed to work against those
now he's a bit more irrelevant but still nice, a delay is always decent

im not saying NM luffy is great nad by the time he will come he will probably be outdated enough that no one will even bother
but still bamco legit forgot about him or had to not release him due to movie content

Bamco is allergic to INT Raids is all.

The point is Global is still behind and its better it should catch up on its due dates rather than rush up on random shit like sorting options from 7.0

SW Shanks users on suicide watch
even more than they already were

If Global magically caught up the 7 months in say 2 months, nobody here would have the stamina to grind everything or the gems to use towards all the events that would come.

The problem is there is missing content we should have. And there is content we have that we should not.
Bamco is fucking up, full stop.

Now that i got 3d2y zoro i think he would be a good fit for cavendish. So if my middle row is gonna be doffy and colo hawkins and my bottom row is for zoro whos next to him? I thought maybe my new ts sanji and chopper? Originally i thought that someone like leo, for tha orb lock and delay, would be ideal but then i would have too much qck i guess. Or maybe im completely wrong on that team for cav i dont know. any suggestions?

Who was the last good DEX raid character?

bellamy

Sabo?

>Bellamy
>Good

The fuck
Sabo

Sabo

Mihawk

you're retarded

So is DEX the next unit that needs to get a good raid character.

raid Bellamy is QCK though
also he's shit

you're also retarded

Any ATK booster or health cutter is good in the bottom row for the Cavendish/Hawkins/Doffy squad.

I've done loads of content with that team and example subs I've had there include Hack, Mihawk, Doublefinger, 3D2Y Usopp, 3D2Y Zoro, Shiki, Lao G.

They don't necessarily have to be boosted by the STR orbs that Doffy moves to the bottom row. I had both Mihawk and 3D2Y Usopp in the bottom row while farming colo Apoo for example.

This. JP content is designed for full on whales with 1000 stamina

Bellamy, you're a disgrace.

Sure wish I had characters where RCV is good on.

We'll be getting kinemon in the near future I'm sure but I'm not convinced he's worth RCV investment.

I don't think I'd ever use him as captain anyway.

You're getting him mixed up with Moria. Kinemon's still several months off.

Look at the colour symbols man.

I'm not saying he's NEXT, I'm saying I'm expecting 50 stam colos to begin soon.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

for reference their are 6 more 30 stam chaos exclusive characters to get through

>That fucking picture set
Literally cans and cans of paint.

How? It looks like shit.

I really like Carrot

>filler batch right before we would hit movie colos
>new colo batch right smack in the middle of movie content coming back
There's probably a lot more than 6 to go.

Which Zoro is better for a slasher team?

just ignore him

So who is getting the Garp ship? It seems sketchy, but I can also think of a few times where a STR ship would have been kinda nice, especially with 6+ WB.

My points are being saved for Wild Sanji and Wild Sanji only.