About a month ago I tried to go to school shitty car meet and while I was there some cunt ran into my car...

About a month ago I tried to go to school shitty car meet and while I was there some cunt ran into my car. I gave her my phone number and she texted me so I had her number, and then I went to get my phone from inside my car. She left during that time. I tried to get in touch with her and she texted me a little bit and tried to give me a bunch of different names who would "get me what I need". Of course none of them led to anything.
I went out of town for a week or so and when I came back I tried to contact her again so we could try to work something else out, and she hasn't responded. I texted her yesterday and no response. I tried adding her Snapchat from her number and she blocked me.
All I have is her phone number, her name and her Snapchat.
What can I even do?

Probably contact the police.

Call the cops.

She left the scene of the accident, which I think is a felony down there.

Get fucked because you didnt get proper information.

Better luck next time squirt.

first thing you do is take a pic of them and the license plate

you live you learn. chin up dumdum

OP here, is it bad that I persistently messaged the lady at various times of the day? Should have fucking gotten her license plate number, but I was too lazy and tired to walk over.

I'm op.
It's pretty hard to get someone's phone number when they're gone before you can get your phone to call the police.

Yes, never leave the scene of an accident. Call cops when something like that happens!

If I did that, they would run my name on their computer and I would be fucked. Don't ask why.

See above response.

>squirt
Fuck you, this is a serious situation, I was too fucking lazy to walk over. This is why you need to exercise more.

Is there any way I can get back to the cunt?

License plate not phone number

You're not op

Call the cops (non emergency line) and explain what happened. They should work it out

> don't ask why

Oh OK I'll just accept your answer without any thought, you dumbass.

Why would you get fucked? Do you have a search warrant on you? Are you wanted?? You can't say that without a proper greentext of being fucked.

So get to it.

First and last name? FB her obviously,.if you havent yet. Try facebooking the number too, sometimes users upload it onto their profile

Doesnt snapchat have some map thing that shows where users are if they have it on? can you find her on there?

If you are actually fucked with the police then I think you have bigger problems to deal with.
I get that cars are important, but get your shit together before you start worrying about stuff like this.

He's not me
Just first name. The plan was to use the snapchat map thing, but she blocked me.
He's not me

Op you're an idiot for

A) not going after her when she tried to leave

B) not contacting the cops as you're chasing her down

You deserve to get fucked which is exactly what will happen. Honesty I feel like there's a lot of shit to this shit story you're leaving out because you can't be this dumb.

Oh OK my bad. How bad is the damage, though? I don't think it's a big deal unless your car cannot move because of a huge ass dent or something.

Greentext to same situation in high school
> be me, sophomore
> get aunt's Oldsmobile car as first car
> treat it like baby
> some cunt at my school kicks it, leaves a dent not even noticeable
> dad sees it, gets police involved and whole fiasco goes down
> she messages me and makes a big deal out of it
> dad drops charges because she might be able to fuck me over in the end

I was a pussy back then, so it was hard for me to tell my dad to NOT get police involved. I should have just said "no big deal" because the car was a POS 1st car anyway.

So ask yourself: is the police worth the trouble depending on the accident that happened?

catfish her with another account on snap

so why wont you get the police involved then

Because I'm black and they'll shoot me :(

I didn't call the police that night because I had to bring someone home and I was already late. Im hesitant to get them involved now because it seems like it's too late.

When it happened I pretty much got swarmed by everyone there, but none of them wanted to help or anything, all I got was
>oh bruh just go pull one from a junkyard (clearly doesn't know E30s)
>bro that's so sicc looks like drift damage dood
>bro just put a sick bash bar man
>oh dude let me buy those BBS wheels man your cars pretty much fucked anyway
I just wanted to get the fuck out.

Good, now you're redpilled on how faggy and cringe car meets are

Now fuck off

why didn't you get her insurance info?

Rape her.