/hbg/ - Nintendo Homebrew and Hacking General

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide

-RECENT NEWS-
Current titlekey website links:
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
[May 25] Some 3DS users are receiving LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play and use of the Friend List. Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse works.
There's no known correlation between the bans at the moment. Some sources report that a few non-hacked 3DS also got banned.
You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (guide in the Pastebin), but be careful, as this could potentially lead to another ban. All of the currently public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files have been banned.
[May 20] sighax and boot9strap have been released, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS. The guide has been updated.
Note that 11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
New Luma releases will only support b9s. If you're using a9lh you can switch to b9s by following this 3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-to-boot9strap
[May 12] NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)
youtube.com/watch?v=uKtgiZPw6Cc
pastebin.com/qVJb5Gtu
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-a-custom-3ds-theme.377533/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGKO2C90xqkBOU2N3Q-nf9corv0RzQxOzXLbbZ3CH4mfVqYQ/viewanalytics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't hack my 3ds, i dodged a bullet.

FIRST FOR 11.5 WHEN

YOU NIGGAS TOLD ME A9LH WAS INVINCIBLE EVEN TO TAKE ONLINE AND THAT THERE WAS LITERALLY NO EXCUSE TO NOT HACK

my own fault for being so retarded i listen to retards

lmao at you cucks

100% undetectable they said

nobody smart said it was undetectable; just that Nintendo was too stupid to bother

sure did bud.

>wanting to play 3ds online
well. you're retarded too for shit taste user.

last thread:

Yeah well, I really like Monster Hunter

To take our minds off the bans, let's post our home menus.

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

>tfw laughed at the SM banwave
This is karma, isn't it

TRANNYS ARE FAGGOTS
GOD HATES FAGS

is your 3DS banned?
now's a good time to buy a NEW 3DS!

Post themes instead.

If this is true then literally everyone who has homebrew/CFW is fucked. Wew.

>Be me
>Im not retarded
>No ban
WEW

the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B's from the pastebin are now also banned, rip

MH was always a solo thing to me.

I've done every MHF2, MHFU, MH3U, MH4U by myself

You don't need people to play MH.

At worst, you can cheat if the monster is too harsh when you can't handle it.

Never needed cheat personally

W A V E S
A
V
E
S

Just downloaded the new FE off Freeshop, I don't give a fuck, enjoy paying for all that DLC buying cucks

3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)

Wait, this is how fast you can hack the 3DS nowdays? What happened to downgrading, relinking nands, etc?

Am I missing something?

Ok, i have a 3DS on 11.2

I almost never play online, i'm a singleplayer guy

I still have a huge backlog of games that i got for cheap

Should i bother to hack my 3DS eventually?

I mean, i almost always play offline but i do love some Pokémon battles

Should i wait until the shitstrorm has finished or should i hack it now?

>Haven't been online since s/m shitfest
Try again kid

Wait.

that method you linked requires you to downgrade kek

You should but wait and see how people are getting banned first.

no need for emunand or downgrading anymore.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
Who dat beautiful goddess?

if you love pokemon pvp so much why not just play on a simulator

>since s/m
so like some of the GBAtemp users who got banned lmao

like I said, W A V E S

are u dumb or are u dumb

what do we do now??

someone should start a petition asking nintendo to unban all of us or we wont buy their games ever again

>11.3
>only used soundhax to load hblauncher for emus and rpgmaker
>never installed anything, didn't want to do anything more intrusive and risk ban
>banned anyway

what the FUUUUUUUCCCK

I got banned multiple times before and lifted it with the same friendcodeseed_B ( from a private group ), haven't tested if it will work again yet, i will wait until the ban wave stops

You downgrade on a certain point during the A9LH process, at least that's how it was in December. Soundhax only lets you access homebrew which is nice if all you want to do is edit save files or use a few apps. But if you want to take it further and install games and custom themes and hacks, then you need to get custom firmware.

That won't save you.

>again
Clearly you've been buying prior to the ban right?

>ban at both banwaves
Fuck you and fuck your karma, I'm laughing at you.
I'm dying next year either way

So are people with and without NNIDs on their systems getting banned? Mine's got no NNID on it but I can't check if it's banned at the moment.

>pirates
>buying a game

>since
user...

When I try to download fire newborn Echoes DLC from freeShop it gets stuck on suspended and when I try to download with FBI it says failed. It says I have the USA version but I think this is the Region free version.

Would that have anything to do with it?

I'm only concerned about the size of the screens. I have a N3DS XL and the big screens are awesome, I don't think I'd want to swap for a 2DS myself so I don't want her to feel restricted. Now of course you could say since she's never had a 3DS herself she won't know about it, kinda same logic as people who've never played 144hz or 1440p and are stuck at 1080p 60fps (like I have).

Now I'll admit it the 2DS sounds comfy to play with.

>I didn't hack my 3ds, I shot myself in the foot.

ftfy, even if there is no online the entire 3DS library is open to you for free.

SHIETTTTTTTTTTTT

got one with the russian national anthem?
i wanna be a helpful cog in my peoples machine!

only ones with NNIDs are banned

>fish for yous in /hbg/
>get banned
>move onto full time fishing
Nintendo knows what to do.
I'm on it Reggie.

I still can hack it eventually user, i was just being catious and look what happened, everyone here got &b

the pokemon pdf that someone linked earlier also talked about nnid, maybe not linking an nnid lowers your risk of getting banned?

No commie mine plays youtube.com/watch?v=uKtgiZPw6Cc

>>unlinked my NNID
HOW

We already aren't buying their games, dumbass.

guess i'll have to make my own
any progs for that?

>removing the Vita news

For what fucking purpose.

Is this what genocide feels like on the receiving end?

So how long should we be waiting before we replace our LocalFriendCodeSeed file? A few weeks?

it's possible but doesn't really get you unbanned if that's what you were hoping for

pastebin.com/qVJb5Gtu

Newfag spotted.

If you're telling the truth then were all fucked.

How old is your sister?

We need to do a class action lawsuit against Nintendo.

For making a theme? Yes gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-a-custom-3ds-theme.377533/
Though I'm pretty confident there're communist themes on 3dsthem.es

this is nintendo homebrew and hacking general.

It lowers it, but there are people who haven't even set up an NNID and were still banned.

People have to come to terms with the idea that Nintendo has had the ability to ban CFW for a long time without actually taking the steps to do so.

Maybe it was ignorance on their part, or just a temporary good will measure that they didn't. They have now decided to pull the plug and that's all anyone can tell you.

Question, would creating an emu nana and using that be a means to get around the ban?

Banned, I can't olay MHXX or MHG with friends.

Feels bad man

Got a kek from me

>Nintendo won
N-No... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!
MY PIKACHU 3DS IS FUCKED

no point in waiting, they will find out anyways

not much you can do, but we've already seen some unimagined things that sighax can do, so you never know

Where can I download .Cias to install manually to my SD? I don't trust going online with the FBI QR scanner right now.

Wait until everything settles down. A fix will probably eventually be found or something.

>won
>free games
>title updates
>still can update console
>cannot be stopped
oh no. I can't play some shitty fighting game online or throw hacked pokemon to a bunch of randoms. I'm so defeated.

Well, if you have legitimate games why bother hacking your 3DS and risk of getting b&?

>adrenaline update released
>OP proceeds to not mention it

if you dont trust that then use its titledb lol

fbi-->titledb

Wasn't there a way to evade the ban but you had to do it everytime you boot it up?

Post pic

>>cannot be stopped
But I can't play MH XX online anymore.

>inb4 they release new ban completelly removing ability to use online

15 I think.

So is Nintendo banning people finally since they know B9S is unpatchable?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGKO2C90xqkBOU2N3Q-nf9corv0RzQxOzXLbbZ3CH4mfVqYQ/viewanalytics

Over 2000 answers. At this point it's pretty obvious Luma + Spotpass turned on has something to do with it. Even Aurora assumes Spotpass must have tipped Nintendo off.

How is Nintendo even allowed to collect information about what I'm doing on my own console? I didn't agree to any of this shit.

If you don't solo in monster hunter then you deserve that ban

Because i want games that are difficult to find, also apparently CFW improves 3DS loading times among other stuff.

I like to use save editors.

What the fuck is happening?
What's this about 3DS systems getting banned?

I installed CFW and a9h like a year ago, so I've been out of the loop ever since.

it was only a minor bug fix update, nothing major to report.

>freeshop
>sysupdater
my points remain user.
Never played Monster hunter, assuming it's possible get to some lan network though.

Frenchkiss her right fucking NOW!

Yeah you did dumbass

Wait for the banwave to pass before doing anything.

If I haven't gone online since the ban waves started, is there any point in avoiding connecting to the internet until it "blows over" or should I just turn on WiFi and check now?

Well if the ones receiving it deserved it then yes.

>I think
That's sad dude

Just check; if you're banned you're banned, if not then great. Nothing you can do at this point.