This is the sheriff

>this is the sheriff
>pull over for an emergency smog check
>what do ?

We don't have those here, and this is no country for old men.

Gunnit, and leave

1st off all, you don't just draw a weapon on someone to pull them over.
2nd of all, that's a water pistol.
I keep driving.

Jesus, calm down.
It wasn't that funny.

that's a cute sheriff

Comply with all laws in the first place and have no worries.

Actually it was you're iust gay

>living somewhere with smog regulations

>living

Pat the Yotsuba, give her a cookie and send her back to her dad

I'm a sovereign citizen.

Tell to put her mouth over the exhaust pipe

>1983
>carburetted
>contact ignition
>2-stroke
>no cat
>running rich
>smoking blue

Of course the NOx levels of that engine should be ok, just ignore the HC, CO and fine dust particles.

It would gum up the exaust gas probe anyway...

Do not abuse Yotsuba

Trabi bro?

I'm fine, I don't drive a VW TDI

I am a sovereign citizen and i am exercising my right to travel freely, i do not consent to this stop or any kind of search or testing of my motor vehicle.

If Fuuka asked, definitely

>Climate change, what climate change? I can't see any climate change until the dang horizon!
>I can pollute as much as I want, I'll get lung cancer from my smoking before I get lung cancer from my soot!
>I roll coal because if you tell me that a clean environment is good I'll destroy it just to spite you!

If I cut the cats on my truck, do you cry?

Luckily I don't even share your god forsaken country with you. You can gas yourself for all I care.

Our environment is clean and sparsely populated, so we can afford things like that, unlike your smog choked ugly cities.

Enjoy your stealth ban on old cars I guess.

Your environment is clean if no one of you fat fucks lives within 100 miles of it. Your population density is a seventh of my country's and your rivers are already worsely polluted. Can't even swim in some of them anymore. You still haven't grasped the concept of recycling and still pile all your trash somewhere and then bury it (and in some cases build houses on top of it). And your cities are just as smoggy as ours despite being multitudes more spread out. Your environmental consciousness is absolutely god-awful across the entire nation and is limited to "it's alright if we leave trash behind, we have enough space for it". You're human garbage.

I just look cute and hope he doesn't expect a quicky to let me off my inevitable weed charge

Even if I lived in a smog county or they had passed some surprise regulation where you were subject to a county's smog laws just for driving in it I THINK my Ram would pass (it had Pennsylvania current inspection stickers when I bought it) and the Capri will be exempt next year.

>teleports behind you and revs
>spits rod out of glorious 3S-GTE (with a few simple mods)
>bypass hose dissolves in a matter of seconds
>continues revving
>cop leaves in fear of my glorious nip mobile
>tells me to watch myself next time
>y-you too

it would be extremely painful

That reminds me, I have to start smogging my car next year.
Time to trade it in for a new car.

I drove
>a fucking leaf
to school today so I have no worries.