/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/ps2/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes/faqs/52512
strawpoll.me/12793654
youtube.com/watch?v=se6nIAnKYts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>makes two friends with almost no effort

Is Chihibro a wildcard

Kawakami is strong!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
See Kawakami go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Kawakami cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Kawakami where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Kawakami where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Kawakami!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Kawakami in her room!
Go fishing with Kawakami on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!

no effort? every post that guy makes is a fucking essay.

I love Yusuke! I want to buy him art supplies!

I love Haru!

robot!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Smoking that gas, gone off that xanny, she on the powder

For Friendship
For Justice

Sex with Futaba inside Prometheus !
Writefag where you at

I'm playing P3F on NG+ and I made an error while following the Max SL guide, I talked to Fuuka without a matching persona and I hadn't noticed until the next time I went out her and I didn't get the rank up, so I'm 1 rank behind, and my last save is over a month earlier so it will be a really boring situation if I were to repeat.

Is there anyway to guarantee all SLs maxed by the end of the game or am I forced to use a cheat / load an earlier save?

She's the strongest! That's why she's gentle with Joker, she'd snap him in half otherwise.

Being 3D with Makoto!

I hope Teddie betrays the party so I can kill him

Nyarly is inside Nyx. He was the one who convinced Nyx that 'Small Cult in Japan=The Entire Human Race'. He was the one behind Izanami trying to merge the worlds and create more chaos. The one behind Yaldabaoth destroying those who could ruin his peaceful world, creating an 'Orderly Chaos'.
The final battle of the series is MC, Yu, Joker and P6 Hero vs Nyarly and Nyx merged into a being of Chaos and Death

SHUT YO MOUF AND LOOKIT DESE WADS

Anyone have a picture of Makoto's butt in her Katherine outfit?

you legit fuukd up and might not be able to make it

If you're on NG+ it really shouldn't matter

>Cheating on Fuuka

Absolutely disgusting user, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you

They're fake.

Does anyone have that one picture of Shido and Goro and the caption has the words "benchpress your son" in it?

he can do that one point, yeah

fug
The guide looks filled to the brim so I don't think I have room for error, I read that you can swap Hiero with Fuuka cause you can attempt to max Hiero at the last few days but I'm not sure if that would work.
Blame the game for being designed like that.

>The final battle
>P6
oh user

Claiming this sweet-demeanored, sweet-tasting, sweet-eating sweetie.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

In Persona 6, your entire team will be composed of toasters. Look foward to it

What guide are you using?
You shouldn't need one in NG+ anyway since you should have maxed stats and tons of free time.

oh.
Well at least we have enough fake dosh to make a lodsemone video with Joker and Ryuji.
And Mishima as Lance.

gamefaqs.com/ps2/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes/faqs/52512

I don't know, I'm just kinda scared of messing it up and not knowing I did until the final days of the game, I'll probably break something if that happens.

>reading anything by that faggot

finally!

oh yeah I guess I should make my I love Ann post

You're coming up to my personal favorite parts of the game.

why do people keep linking Wada to robutts? out of all new characters only one was a toaster

CAN'T WAKE UP

Are you okay fellow Annfriend?

HEARTBREAK
HEARTBREAK
DICK
KEEPS ON POUNDING

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

What if we're all robots and Aigis is the only human?

>wada robutt meme keeps getting pushed
>P6 comes out
>not a single toaster in the cast
>not even a reference to Aigis, Labrys, etc.

Damnit, fine.

MY NAME
MY NAME
MY NAME

Hello!

>Labrys has exhaust ports!
>Labrys is well built!
>Labrys is beautiful!
>Labrys is shiny!
>Labrys is cute!
>Labrys has a chain knuckle!
>Labrys is an angel!
>Labyrs is innocent!
>Labrys is sad!
>Labrys is silly!
>Labrys is for kisses!
>Labrys is cool!
>Do not fist robot girls!
>Labrys is awesome!
>Labrys is sultry!
>Labrys is pure!
>Labrys is amused!
>Labrys is quality!
>Labrys is Wheel of Fortune!
>Labrys is canon!
>Labrys is a toaster!
>Labrys is a robot!
>Labrys is a Shadow Operative!
>Labrys is Robot Jesus!
>Labrys is Labrys, not Rabirisu!
>Labrys is best girl!

>tfw Wada has taken over the franchise now so we don't actually get any P5 spinoffs
>we never hear from any of the P3-5 cast ever again

strawpoll.me/12793654

VOTE, FAGGOTS

homie probably watched this

youtube.com/watch?v=se6nIAnKYts

Don't push it if you don't want to. I only post here as a missionary for the holy church of my sweet Ann. I was just giving you a hard time when I beat you to the punch. Take it easy bro, and don't feel an obligation to make a post if you're feeling bad.

Ayane is cute and I want to do lewd things with her and hug her!

>Kawakami in 3rd place.

I'm perfectly fine with this.

Persona 5 existed only to get more budget for Persona 4-2.

it'd be a shame to never see the P5 cast again, but at this point the P3 and P4 cast need to take a break

I'm kind of hoping they do P6 before a sequel to Q so they can crossover the 5 and 6 cast, rather than trying to jumble 3 games worth of characters together

Yep, if only she was 3rd in official JP polls and 3rd in fanart. I want a Kawakami figure or even a cute keychain.

Persona 4-2 only existed to fund actual anti-shadow weapon robot research

No, Sadayo gotta be first, shame bots disagree

I feel inadequate.

It has nothing to do with you posting before me. I could have gotten the first post like I always do if I wanted to.

Labrysfag can support this theory

P4: Eternal Punishment???

Play as Yukiko???

Another option is they just only bring back select characters. Ones whose lives wouldn't be so disrupted by a call to action.

Alright, I'm packing it up for tonight.
Another early shift tomor-ho.

G'night.
Have yet to discover a waifu that has really grabbed me like Chie or Naoto did. Hopefully this changes soon. I don't want Joker to become a Wizard.

Would /pg/ collectively kill itself if we actually got a Persona 4-2 as the next Persona game?
The way I see it, if they make any sort of fighting game, we're going to see the P3/P4 cast in some shape or form. Aigis, Yu, Chie, Naoto are all too popular of characters for them to not reuse. I'd add Door-kun in there but he's dead.
They actually had pretty much all the P3 cast that isn't popular have resolutions and quit the Shadow Operatives, so only Aigis and Mitsuru (the two most popular P3 girls) and Labrys are still in it. And I can honestly say that it wouldn't be a surprise if they made Yu and Naoto apart of the Shadow Operatives as well.

Hmm, is that a challenge!?

But seriously, a vague sense of inadequacy is just a state of mind. People fail, and sometimes you have to accept your failures. But just because you've failed, that doesn't mean you ARE a failure. You aren't your actions.

>I'd add Door-kun in there but he's dead
>implying

So are P4 dungeons monthly like in P3 or will I have to actually pay attention to the weather

Tbh I feel yu x yukiko is the canon p4 paring

Play the game, bro. It will tell you what to watch out for to guess the deadline.

three full days of rain is your timelimit, unless you really want to see what happens when you let them die

because I can pretend kawakami doesn't have a dick if it's off frame you retard

SFM is atleast on model, no need to put up with retarded "artists" and their giant cow tits

it is, their personas were literally designed to match

>P5 models without outlines / toon shaders

but who is the canon pair for Kanji?

Puppets

Makoto is obviously going to be first place every single time, and Futaba is super popular too. The fact Kawakami is so popular, even though she isn't a party member, is surprising (and something I won't complain about).

You sayin' I like dudes?

It comes out to about that, ultimately.

this slut

his hand

I hate this comic

I'm going to make Sojiro anxious!

Good night JACKEDAnon. Hopefully you find someone you like.

Don't bully Nozomi!

I want PQ2 to have the P1 cast. They already have the guns. All they need to do is reassign Brown, Mark, and Nanjo's elements.

>Bots bots
Do you have anything to support that theory?

she's flat and has fat arms
but at least she's not Tamami

>sees two people who look like siblings
>they must want to fuck

What's the connection?

japan

Yusuke plz

Do you really think thousands of people voted on that poll?

I think he's just trying to gauge how close they are.

The answer is

Best picture out of that whole thing

>It's Christmas
>Joker dresses up as Santa Claus
>Makoto sits on Joker's lap
>her massive ass is too much for Joker to handle
>she's crushing him, though she feels Joker's boner before that gets destroyed
>in the end her ass was too much for him to handle
>Joker dies
>he reawakens in the VR
>Igor taunts him
>"So, the game is over... What a truly foolish end... "

>I dreamed that I was being chased by a giant Futaba...
Persona Dreamland spin-off when?

Do you think this poll has been only on /pg/? I've seen it shared on /v/, /a/, Reddit, neogaf and gamefags.

It's been shown here more than once before that the number of Makoto votes is almost the same as entire official polls, which is pretty damn impossible. I don't have the exact numbers, but some no-life virgin around here does.