EU:
- Argent Dawn Alliance

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6v3o52zwCVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WoW... Really makes me think...

take fInaL dOSe of fEl off the guild list its too autistic

Honestly I look down on any guy who doesn't play a male, preferrably human, character. Just shows their insecurity and disgust with their own self, trying to present themselves as something different than they are IRL to the online world.

I am not saying they pretend to be girls or anything, I am talking about their avatar being their representation in this world. Its quite pathetic. They are usually really easy to assert dominance over, though, so its easy to push them down the social hierarchy in whatever setting we are placed together.

thanks doc

this game is so hard report in???

>Jelly of monstrous ripped aliens taking all your women
I love seeing male humans being turned down in Goldshire. :)

bro its a video game let me play a futa draenei in peace

I love seeing people playing fagass characters get turned down by any actual girl they flirt with

No problem as long as you know your place

POST mini-pets

>at least 20 posts in the previous thread asking for name suggestions
>lol just name it whatever, anything works, anything is better than peepeewoowoo whatever
>name it whatever
>lol rename it its autism

i honestly think it's the other way around. you're the insecure one for exlusively playing male humans because you're afraid someone on the fucking internet might think you're a faggot for playing a belf or whatever you want.

dont worry, i think you're a faggot anyways.

It would be fine if you capitalized dose desu

>peepeewoowoo whatever
new guild on bleeding hollow US, get in now /wowg/!

>find literally all dps specs boring after 2-3 weeks
>all ranged are boring

unsub, now's your chance

Yeah, I am also sure you think anyone who doesnt dress in a summer dress and high heels is just insecure people will think they are a fag. Get outta here with that gayass shit, boy.

I think the reason I prefer peepeedoodoo to yours is because peepee acknowledges how retarded we are. Your name sounds like a tryhard pvp guild, but you forgot to capitalize dose, so it looks like a tryhard pvp guild owned by someone from Ragnaros.

>Dudebro likes to see boys turned down irl
>Is okay flirting with boys online
Your dick got some funny curves ladbrodudemate. Are you one of those "I'm gonna fuck this homo for being a homo" muslims?

I mean, CoolKidGuilds on AD are called shit like Festinati or whatever average shit.

This fel crap is like, next-next next level bad.

a battle pet to surpass all battle pets

People can flirt with whoever the fuck they want. I am not a fag so I am not flirting with boys. Not sure what you are on about. Guess you lack some reading comprehension skills. Should have stayed at school instead of writing ERP novels in Goldshire.

I'm putting you in my next ERP novel that I write on Goldshire to spite you, you big bully :(

Post your pets.

Those of you that raid, what's your primary motivation?

I haven't raided since WoTLK and I miss having a constant group of people to talk to in-game

nice hyperbole.

its not that you play a human male thats the problem its your faggot attitude about it.

im off to bed, i wont read your reply just know that I know exactly your kind of autistic faggot. you're not as cool as you think you are.

I want to cum in Chromie

Having fun with your friends and getting gear for future achievements.

Oh and then Veeky Forums raiders who want to shitpost their progress here.

Me & the gf

you already named mine

i couldn't care less about progression or gear, it's a fun way to pass the time, and i like statistics so i love warcraftlogs, but i mainly raid just to hang out with my guildies

guild names can always be changed or remade if something much better comes up

Shame.

Sorry if I or some other guy who actually knows how to be a man snatched that girl you were orbiting, kiddo. No need to be so upset about it.

How do I acquire Ancient Opiates at an efficient pace?

Pose a threat to the British so that they bombard your citizens with opium to get them addicted, then put the opium in a time capsule and open it later.

Seriously what the fuck is an Ancient Opiate

>autists can even handle naming a guild

I'm sure this is going to end well, what could go wrong with reforming a guild under a new name with the same mentality ill sperglords who made the last one fail.

At least Silvermoon knows it's full of retards. etc.

I'm kinda new here, is there a quick rundown image or copy pasta of what happened?

But you're both girls!
T-t-thats forbidden love!

Ancient Mana, you chalkboard

I need more of these bears in my life.

I like Upper Kara's design

nothing has happened

a new guild was made like 30 minutes ago and someone doesn't like the name so they're going ape shit about it

I still haven't run kara at all

No I'm not that new lol, I'm talking about the old wowg guild, the one that people always say went horribly and drama happened or some shit

>playing fury
>first heroic with an Arms
>completely shit all over him in damage during the first boss

I don't like pandas but they have really nice facial animations
New Karazhan is probably one of the best dungeons they've ever put out. I was hoping CoEN would be the same quality but I guess Kara was easier to make since it was based on a pre-existing structure

I'm a fan of CoEN too, minus the last two bosses. Something about that room and how similar it feels to Skovald followed by Odyn puts me off, but the first two bosses and the trip there are neat.

Also, Kara was a much grander scale

use the manaseeker enchantment

>not using bloodhunter
>ever

Don't worry I got it covered

They a really nice everything, especially their pandASS

Best Shemale reporting in!

Anyone do something interesting? I myself am gonna sleep soon.

>not posting pandass along with this post
try again

I need crack for my thriller army

Fill me in on tanks, /wowg/. How are they ranked best-worst for raiding and for M+?

google.com

really nice fat rolls too

is the smoldering ember bug fixed yet

druid

>Literally no rolls
>Skinnyfat
Shit race, move on. Don't try to make them out to be more than they are; copy-paste horrors.

wtf since when did AD make a eu guild

who do i whisper

This. Where can I find more info? What kind of members are you looking for and what is the goal of the guild?

>americans wake up
>panda posting starts again

I feel kinda sad that those guilds are doomed to fail because of how shitty channers tend to be in groups.

>used to play warlock
>have notwarlock.github.io/LockOneStopShop/ with every item and talent sim I would ever need
>start gearing up some alts
>no other spec has anything near as good as not's
what gives?

Good night /wowg/

>europoors wake up
>thread is just shitty panda posting

really makes one think...

What makes you the best?

>wake up

dude, it's 7 fucking pm, you retard.

What are some key words or phrases to look out for when deciding to avoid a mythic group in the finder?

Its a meme you dip

>wake up
>2am
Nice meme americuck

Anyone can invite in the guild but i'm the only one online right now, it's late so all the normies went to bed

it's an hour old so it's all just starting, so everyone is wanted.

If I play a femnelf, will I be forever scorned and hated here?

I'll like you if you play one.

Looking at it makes me wonder if they will make an expansion where we go back in time to fight the old gods with the trolls or some stuff like that

If its still alive by tomorrow I might look into joining it. I have never been in a guild and don;t do jack shit other than level alts and do worldquests all day, but I could stick around as a social. New to WoW just using it to relax.

Big, Thick, Pierced Dwarf Cock.

No, in all honesty: just a Title i enjoy because i enjoy fucking other Shemales.

im really curios about this one lads

did like blizzards tongue freeze to the dick of frost mages or why are they so op and favoured in every single gimmick of a expension?

Beats playing a BE

Is priest fun?
Trying to decide whether to alliance change my priest, druid or rogue to become my main

Like half of the development team plays mages

it's the safest class to play

Discipline is fun ans fuck but its getting clunked up in 7.2.5 because Blizz are retards

Shadow is fun as fuck but not that good in M+ and non-boss encounters. Still viable, though.

Never played Holy.

Blood Elf lewds?

i thought in tbc when frost barrier shattered and it did a frost nova would be the end of it but its just perma slow now

What is the minimum level keystone for a full carry?

most groups want 9s

good groups want 10-3s

I know it's really uncool to like pandas and everything, but whenever I see one I simply cannot stop looking at the fat panda booty

Getting good gear, couldn't care less for online "friends".

Post comfiest zones

youtu.be/6v3o52zwCVo

Kun-Lai

Crystalsong forest

reminder that none of those are wowg guilds.

>676 MILLION Artifact Power

start putting power into your OS once you hit Concordance

I know this feel. If it weren't for the stigma, I would play a panda monk.

>Enter dungeon.
>This happens.