I finally bought a 370z!

I finally bought a 370z!

What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cars/comments/6we6lo/finally_bought_a_370z/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The interior is crisp, no scratches or dents anywhere on the car. 2012, 26k miles, upgraded radio. I wasn't too keen on the color at first but it's grown on me. The only downside I've experienced with this car is the insane amount of insurance I'm paying on it. Don't be 20 and own a sports car my friends :(

eh

Saw that on leddit and I cringed at that aperature sticker.

Just make sure you don't crash it.

Really smart financial decision spending all that money on insurance every month.

>Reddit spacing
>Automatic 370Z

>>>/reddit/

Not too bad man, I bought one myself just over a week ago, went the my10 which has the 275 rears compared to the 245's all round, over here in Aus they come stock with nav and bose sounds system which is really good for stock, had to get the 6 speed myself.

Veeky Forums is the most normie board on the site
I thought most of us browsed car culture all over the internet and Veeky Forums was just for shitposting

Also OP fuck off you already posted this

>Veeky Forums is the most normie board on the site

I would say that /trv/ or /soc/ is more normie. Maybe even Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums was just for shitposting

That "gearbox". RUINED

nice lad, let me know if you skid it into a tree so I can put the engine and box into my stagea

I couldn't care less.

It's a nice colour, I guess.

only 82,xxx on the car, still a baby, although I do have full comp, more than welcome if I do to buy the wreck :P

also wouldn't you rather an rb26 than the vq?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

not sure if an rb would fit, currently has a vq35de so a 37 should be a fairly straight swap
its a 2nd gen stagea btw

he's right

Ooh thought you had the 1st gen with the rb25!! There's a few rb26 first gens about

>auto

I hate to tell you OP but you fucked up

Oh cool that's pretty coo-
DROPPED

wasnt this posted on reddit earlier? r/370z

>Reddit spacing
I don't use reddit but thanks for letting us know you do

>people can't browse both reddit and Veeky Forums

I'm 20 and pay $25/mo for my Miata friendo

>reee leddit plebs get out Veeky Forums isn't for normies
These are the type of people that browse this website, user.

>auto 370z

the automatic is garbage in those cars

nice color. Shame its an auto

>automatic

1/10 troll

excellent color choice, abysmal transmission.

all in all, 7/10

could have done A LOT worse, hope you enjoy your car m8!

reddit.com/r/cars/comments/6we6lo/finally_bought_a_370z/

You made a bad decision and you should feel bad.

Who's this bitch then OP. You share with your reddit friends but not us. Too good for us I see.

WHY DID YOU GET AN AUTOTRAGIC

.. car is fine otherwise i guess

The fuck is reddit spacing

I only just noticed the lancia badge. The fuck is that car

2010 Lancia stratos concept

It's got paddy shifters, so who cares if it's semi. HF with it op.

Iv been seeing that reaction image for years and without expanding the image so i always thought it was some wide 350z. My life is a lie

And now I know where Alfa 4c came from.

What insurance do you have?

About how much did you pay?

This guy had a post on r/cars yesterday about his new Z and it's an Auto. He admitted he did not know how to drive manual.

>He admitted he did not know how to drive manual
I hate how this seems to be the common excuse not to get one

Honestly just fucking learn. Auto Z... what a waste. Nothing against autos but on a Z? Come on. If you can't tell already yes I am jelly of the car OP other than that

You have to go back
>>>/reddit/

isn't the 370Z just a meme now? nissan doesn't give a shit about it

i literally only ever see women drive these

pls post pics of boobs thx

Just a slow,pigfat coupe that Asian Americans love

Get out of my clubhouse REEEEEEEEE

are manual fags really this insecure?

OP bought a car that the rest of you can't afford, he can get whatever transmission he wants

>a 370z is expensive

>implying

This is a joke, right?

Do you like penises and penis shaped objects inside of you poohole?

You have to do a double line break to get one on reddit

Like this. If you post on the site a lot it becomes a reflex to tap enter twice to separate your thoughts
Also kys newfag lurk moar

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, people like using double spacing instead of single spacing.

Did you think about that, retard?

I hope this is bait, if not you fucked it up.

So this reddit spacing. Nice way to out the ledditors.

How do you like it? I was thinking of getting one.

>automatic
Ohh for fucks sake.

>paying a premium to drive a sportscar with a cheap slushbox, not even a high end german auto
>Even though the Z cars are what pioneered auto blipping manuals in production cars and are by and large meant to be driven with a stick

Comedy gold.

Every Z and G35 owner I know opted for the stick, even the ones that didn't know how to drive stick or did but bought all their previous cars with autos. High power cars are just better with a good transmission. A cheap slushbox or sloppy corolla tier five speed are things that just don't work in them.

It isn't just that he got an automatic sports car, its that he got an automatic in a 370z. Manualfags will hate on autos regardless of the car, but I think what happened in this thread is specific to the car. That is just my take on it tho.

370z's are cheap as fuck in terms of sports cars and are probably the best bang for your buck money:performance wise. It has nothing to do with being insecure, I (and many others) just don't understand why anyone would by an automatic transmission sports car when half the fun is shifting gears. It's okay if you don't understand this concept though, maybe you'll come upon an interesting article when riding the bus.

meh

I was going to make fun of him because of the shitty aftermarket screen he has.

Better than the shitty OEM infotainment center, if it even had one.

To be fair, the manuals in these cars are pretty garbage as well. I'm on my 2nd transmission at only 60k miles and I know plenty of other people who are as well. In fact, I just had to replace the transmission in a 2010 370z today at work because it was grinding in 6th.

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer the manual but the autos are at least decently reliable (when maintained).

why the bread

To prove that I own a 370z.

is that a nismo or just a nismo bodykit`?

Why in the fuck.

>delivering pizzas in ef civic hatch
>guy has a white 370z nismo
>is a doucher
>says jokingly "for a tip i should let you joy ride the Z" laughing to himself

fuck you old nigga i'd rather drive my trans am

The first guy that replied wasn't me, it's a real nismo, but 350z nismo not a 370z. These are much rarer.

370z drivers are bigger douches than 350z drivers from my experience.

I've been doing this on this site since 2008 and have never had a Reddit account so I can't post there, don't even read the site.

Eat

My

Ass

Nigger

>automatic 370z

You should have just bought a fucking shopping cart.

>Automatic

>he posted it again

Woah! This guy!

Congrats, man! Love the car!

>automatic
>370z
Pick one.

>people seriously being THIS triggered over someone wanting their sports car to be an automatic

Get with the times, grandpa. All the best sports cars are automatics now because automatic can shift faster and better than any human ever could. The fun is in the speed, let the car do the hard work for you.

I bet you kept all the participation trophies you were given your whole life, too.

i've literally never used reddit a day in my life and i double space by habit.

You and your auto Z will be right at home on leddit then

>god tier car

Says the guy who wants to put a Holden badge on his car. Lmao how much of a faggot can you be? Accept the fact that you live in burgerland and that your car will always be a chevy.

Congrats!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

I beat one of those in a drag race coming home last night

How is that relevant? Stay jealous you can't afford one. It's my car, I'll put whatever I want on it. The badges are even a dealer accessory, GM seems to want you to rebadge it anyway. It's not like I'm putting an M or AMG badge on a regular shitbox.

Man I was really excited for you until I saw that

You've failed, son.

It's a chick car.

>that front bumper/lip
huuuunnnnnnggg

0-hairdresser in 5 seconds