League of Legends General - /lolg/

Lulu getting cucked edition

eyosongive.us

previous:

xth for best champ very fun to play
doesnt deserve nerfs desu fuck u riot

Fuck it I'm just going to start emailing CertainlyT all of my fan champ design docs anonymously and pray he steals from me

Is Nidalee really cancer? I don't see her banned/picked ever but everytime I do well with her its

>Wow Cancer champ seriously you can just poke from a distance and do half my hp.......

post your bestest champ designs fampai

xth for cuddling Nami until your sorrows are away!

I want to fill Ezreal's tummy with my children!

Post them here and we'll tell you if they're trash or not.

I WANT TO WARM MY FINGERS ON HIS BEACON OF KNOWLEDGE

Do it. He's the visionary who gave us glorious Mordekaiser bot.

Who are the best champions for every role /lolg?

i want graves, a game related champion, to demolish my bp!

i want to be his semen demon
jizz genie
baby batter bringer
cum caresser
sperm summoner
prostate apostate
ejaculate empress
mayonnaise maiden
jizz jockey
spunk monk
sperm worm
erection confection
ejaculate immaculate
salami tsunami
boner condoner
fluid druid
wang wizard
urethra barista
cum connoisseur
cock cream captivator
ball butter nutter
scrotum totem
weenie genie
benis burglar
seminal fluid druid
cummander
lewd lieutenant
testicle tamer
and much more!!!

Lulu, everywhere

I want to warm my meat in Lulu!

delete this

>%max health this
>%max health that

fucking
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

its not fair bros

So... is Krepo's career over?

>mostly play ARAM because casual as fuck
>can't get the daily win
>queue up a draft normal, Darius
>smash
>get loot

fuck. yeah.

I hate lulu so much

>people trying to over-analyze why they lost in every way except blaming themselves
>i get them every game lately

This is so annoying. If you're fighting someone who is way ahead of you every chance you get, it's your fault you die. I wish I could get a halfway decent team that doesn't tilt off the face of the earth and feed harder when they get slightly behind.

Would you sexualize Nami?

Why? Did something new happen?

...most of them are just stolen DotA heroes who've been tweaked to better fit League.

Like, I stole Silencer's ult but made it apply to all 10 champs not just the enemy team, and I had a champ who basically has Zeus' Nimbus(Agh) and a champ that created a field that reversed physical and magical damage for everyone inside, stuff like that.

I want Pulsefire Cait to travel back in time, hunt me down, and shoot me in the head execution style!

That skin is ass but congrats anyway

Cool blog post you should upload that to reddit

How to fix Tristana:
>Minons explode when killed passive removed from E
>Minions now explode when killed by an auto while Q is active
Now she won't push the lane 24/7, but can still do it when she wants to.
Also maybe make it so that if her jump starts she always arrives at the destination but that might be a little too strong given the reset and all that stuff.

I want to play horsey with Chris Hansen.

>tfw I want either Pulsefire Caitlyn or Ezreal now because I bought into the hype.
>tfw Start Gaurdian Lux is on sale for 5 dollars right now.
>tfw I could buy either one of the three but it's not my money and I refuse to do so.

Fuck you Riot for trying to tempt me into abusing the trust of others.

We post the best player from the respective roles of your region.

EU
>Top: Odoamne
>Jungle: Jankos
>Mid: Bjergsen/Febiven
>Adc: Rekkles
>Support: Mitthy

does anybody else have a bronze smurf that you secretly int on purposefully in ranked when you feel bad? So you can make other people feel bad too?

I hardly craft skins and I acutally play Darius, better than nothing right?

I already did, upvote please

>krepo does stupid shit when he's a public figure
>girl he trusts breaks that trust and acts like a cunt

I hope not, I don't mind Krepo. I hope she gets fucking imprisoned for leaking nudes like that though. That shit's illegal.

As for if she's underage or not it seems like she's of the age of consent, at least in Europe.

Hey user!

Goodluck on your climb today. You can reach your desired elo, I believe in YOU. You are amazing :3

Have an amazing day.
Your true friend,
Lulu

ps. Im sure VR yordle girls will become real soon

>girl he trusts
lol

We pedoposting on lolg now?
I'll start.

>girl he trusts
>Implying that she wasn't just a random thot looking to score
I don't trust a bitch as far as I can throw her. I hope he learns something from all of this.

Delete this

There's literally nothing wrong with it though. Or would you prefer every tank have fuckhuge bases to one shot squishies with?

I bet the first thing you'd do if you had a VR yordle game is raping the shit out of lulu

How does DotA do tanks? From what I've seen they don't have a lot of %hp damage in their game. Maybe we could steal ideas from them?

>Is literally an NA resident and hasn't played in EU in years
>Even that aside, putting Bjerg and a washed as fuck Febiven over Perkz

Come on son

DOTA's entire design philosophy is so radically different from League's it really doesn't even matter how they do it since you'd never be able to apply it

FAT MAN NERFS WHEN?holy shit fuck gragas deals as much damage as a bruiser with full tank items while being a fuckhuge distraction in teamfights,why is this allowed?

as far as I'm aware DotA has CC lasting upto 15 seconds so a tank can lock someone down long enough for someone to come kill them.

Sending nudes is the dumbest shit you can do, but I would hope that Krepo isn't that retarded as to send it to a complete random.

>perkz

even jensen is better

Post the perfect girl

He didn't even know her age, she was obviously someone he didn't know.

>Adc doesn't buy BF sword
>Doesn't even get crits
>Wonders why he's losing

Please tell me you don't do this

A g o n y

everygame

DOTA has no tanks. Axe is like the only literal tank and he is shit on most patches.

Kayle is perfect!
Best murderfu!

>using any skin other than Officer Cait
plebs

>Literally tops in every major statistic for midlaners at MSI, even when the team was running Zven centric ADC comps.
>Ridiculously dominant in lane and honestly not that bad out of it
>Took Faker to the fucking woodshed 2 games in a row

I bashed the dude a lot over the past year because he was a cocky little shit that couldn't back it up but the dude's been on fire so far this year. The question now is if he can maintain it. We all thought the same of Febiven and then without Huni/RO he looks utterly pedestrian

What about the heroes tagged "Durable"?

Don't listen to him, the skin isn't bad, they just associate bad players with it, I personally think it's a great skin.

>not blue base chroma

rawr :3

when was the last time you saw a skarner?

It is dumb but men always do stupid things to get the attention of women. Story old as time. The woman that distributed them should be given a sentence for doing that shit.

God theres no better feeling than shitting on a Karma support

Cause you know he only picked Karma because he knows hes a piece of shit

>Make forum post about how Riot needs to take a another look at Marksmen because the Marksmen class update gave them distinctive playstyles but didnt solve thier overlapping problems nor find interesting niches for them
>only get a bunch of comments about "OMG NO DONT TOUCH MY EZREAL/CORKI/KOG'MAW/KALISTA/JINX!! SHES PERFECTLY FINE! "

I just dont get it
dont you guys WANT to have more diversity in your lane? are you really that scared of some mini-reworks and touch ups? Like why would you EVER pick Jinx if Caitlyn is up for grabs?
Why pick Vayne ever?

>Think Orianna / Rumble models are GARBAGE
>See people play Galaxy Rumble / Dark Star Ori
>Instantly want to play and learn the champs
Fucking jews at riot do it agian

Hai tharr!! ^_^

I don't post often but it's obvious why the stats would say that!!!

Because majority of the playerbase are silver and below! JUST LIKE YOU MY FRIEND! HAHAHA :D

LIKE YOU!!!!!

>perfect
>girl

Hi I see I got through ban phase

Time to make you regret that by missing my ult and still killing you anyway with my *perfectly balanced kit that needed buffs*

Till next time when you forget to ban me

Jinx pushes towers better I guess.

Fizz needs splash art nerfs
Too damn smug

>xth for best champ

????

There isdiversity toplanebabs are just blind to it
The main issue is items for adcs and especially ER
We need more options that adcs benefit differenty from

>dont you guys WANT to have more diversity in your lane? are you really that scared of some mini-reworks and touch ups?
Hohoho...

>kill her in lane for first time
>she screams
I'm I'm sorry

No bully

Riot should just embrace the duo lane nature of bot already and create non-support champions that benefit from laning with a partner.

>d5

Literally silver

t. salty bronze, silver hard stuck p5

Which champion has the best VO, and why is it Lissandra?

Whats better to go first? Phage than tabi? or just tabi then go straight cleaver? Always was confused what to go first.

except Tristanas a better tower pusher AND has similar range at the late game

Whats the point of giving a ranged carry "super range" if your going to also slap it on every other carry in one way or another?

Tristana,Jinx,Caitlyn and Kog'Maw are all detrimental to one another. If one is good then the others often struggle to see play unless absurdly powerful.

Sorry, no. I just want someone to hug, really.

Would any of these qt league of legends girls kill me?
Asking for a friend

I want to play Liss more but she's so shit. Her range is garbage, her harrass is garbage and needs to be ahead to be useful

Jinx doesn't aim to kill people but I wouldn't rule it out of the question. It's a matter of are you in the way or not?

Anivia and Lissandra need to have a hot chick fight

>jinx has more range most stahes of the game
>more aoe dmg and dps
>less mobility

Youre literally retarded please stop posting

back off

The scream on her q is cool I like it
someone complained about it before

Anyone notice how good Darius' model is considering how long he was released?

Syndra is nothing but a tool for me to use and dispose of as I please.
If you want my sloppy seconds, by all means. Go ahead.

I want to be wrapped in a pretty snake woman!