What do you guys think about people who rev their engines loud as fuck in public

what do you guys think about people who rev their engines loud as fuck in public

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRtoyrLkkk4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It screams "look at me, I have all money and no class".

Nigger behavior, basically.

attention seekers
or the same kind of people who hold in a fart until they get into an elevator
or piss all over a public toilet and on the paper roll
just terrible
there's nothing pleasant about a painfully loud engine. it doesn't need to be jet-engine tier volume to sound good

/thread

I used to do this all the time in my M5 for the lels. It was until I came to this board that changed my outlook. Anyone who does it is a faggit.

desu this board changed how I look at car culture. Everyone at meets is a vape n scrapefaggot who has never touched a wrench is an attention whore. Thats why they rev

holy fuck my english is bad. I have to lay off the beers kek

I don't mind an engine revving its tits off.
I do mind whichever fuckwit up the road just bought one of those 'screamer' tweeters/megaphones they point OUTSIDE the car so it sounds like an overhead PA shrieking its last.
That's all it does, just shrieks their music and they point it
OUTSIDETHEFUCKINGCAR.

FUCK.

I love it as long as it's not early in the morning disturbing the neighborhood. Whenever I pull up to someone in a loud car at the red light and they look/drive like they're about it I ask them to rev it for me. 9/10 times they'll do it

>and they look/drive like they're about it
que?

>and they look/drive like they're about it
nani?

All outgoing signals appear to represent that of an individual who is easily goaded into doing what they set out to do.

Also, mfw I've got the same 'select all cars' image for the last 4 days in a row, every single time.

I rev my engine a little bit before entering a parking lot or a new space as to announce my vehicle's arrival.

You made a thread about this a while back

Anyway I'll do it from time to time, mostly if I'm in an alley or parking garage because it sounds extra amazing

If they're driving fast/aggressively and look mean / apathetic towards the world and authorities

Are you guys serious? How can you call yourselves car guys and not enjoy giving your car a good rev. If not a car guy, you at least drive a shitbox if you are embarrassed to bark it at a set of traffic lights or stuck in traffic. I do it all the time in my prelude. It has a fujitsubo titanium catback (allegedly off a time attack racer in japan) and sounds quite frankly amazing. Sounds a bit wanky, but if anything im doing people a favour around me letting them hear it. I've got thumbs up many a time in traffic when people hear it. Something about the raspiness of the titanium catback on the lude that sounds so damn nice.

I do it when I'm heel-toeing for a corner. I think that's a reasonable time to rev.

Because there's a time and place for everything, and not now.

Yeah, agree, once, a guy tried to look good in front of my GF out of the school (dude was much older, he was picking up someone at our school) and did a burnout in the parking lot of the school. Douche lost control of the car and almost kills 2 women in the street. Fucking idiot couldn't drive daddy's challenger properly.

Another time I was walking with another gf (8th grade) home from school and this idiot stop by us and smiles and winks at her and then a burnout. Fucking idiot drop the rear bumper of his rusty ass chevelle. We laughed for like 20 minutes.

Uncuckable, coming out in theaters this Christmas

I rev at slow drivers when I pass them

I sometimes do it for fun or to check if all's working.

Or to switch the ACIS on.

Think it's only correct to rev to give incompetent people a spook.

I usually rev while driving past pedestrians / cyclists who are hogging the road. And most of the time the only people who do that have earbuds in / headphones on and just can't hear me approaching.

This is really a win / win situation cause I get to spook people, while they learn a goddamn lesson not to walk on the road with headphones on.

I do it all the time. My car's str8 piped too. Fite me faggot

>reving your engine when it's not under load
>thinking everyone wants to hear your lawnmower

that motherfucker must be on like 9 tons of coke at all times, like goddamn

I keep it below 3k in residential/shopping center type areas. I like how loud my car is, but I tend to be respectful in areas that aren't inherently loud like public roads and highways.

However, I will absolutely explode the eardrums of Susan playing on her phone in her fuckhuge Lexfiniti-Benz SUV, with no remorse. Even at a stoplight.

Fuck you Susan. Fuck your whole bloodline.

there are people who do this on purpose ?
old shit box has to rev hard just to move

>poor guy in shitbox approaces to park
>has fart cannon on his cheap fiat Punto diesel, because mommy doesn't allow him to buy gasoline
>before shutting of the car he must rev that diarrea cannon to let us know he got muh engine

I cringe inside everytime I see this. Who are they trying to fool?
Do this people think is cool and give them cred to muh rev?

That's actually pretty badass. Not gonna lie

But what if I don't have a horn user?

There are places where it's okay, like we have a tunnel nearby where bikers and car enthusiasts meet and go all out while others are standing by, having a drink and talking about their vehicles

>wearing out your turbo by spooling it up and cutting off the oil-pump right after
actually pretty dumbass

if it's a fartcan- that is utter shit
if it's a powerful straight-piped car, don't mind if it's done somewhere where it won't wake up everybody . Tbh i have a straight piped scooby and i only rev it slightly only if there is some idiot crossing the road where they are not supposed to or driving a bicycle like it's their road. It's quiet on low revs but sounds like a jet up at high...and spits flames also

does anyone here rev instead of using your horn?

as avid lover of motorcycling i fucking hate when niggers ride their bikes without mufflers

you draw attention to all motorcyclist and give us bad rep

i just wanna go fast around city at night but cops are on look for me because of these assholes who rev their shit in front of ppl

This is the one that kinda gets me. They roll up to a stop light, paddling their feet on the ground, revving the bikes up and down. I dont know if i should feel sorry for them. Maybe they are mentally challenged and dont understand that it's perfectly ok to let the bike idle.

it cud also be that they havent touched the ecu after changing muffler to illegal shitpipe tho so it will stall

they still fucking homos tho and shud be killed on sight

It depends what kind of car it is. If it is something more interesting then go ahead. If it some lousy fourbanger then that is just stupid.

I only rev it if someone wants to hear how the Japanese v8 sounds.

Honestly, a straight piped rice rocket is easily the worst thing to rev out of anything.

I had this guy next to my old work who had a straight piped ninja, would ALWAYS rev the damn thing when waiting at the stop sign to turn onto the road, god it would give me a migraine.

Louder than a fart can Honda, louder than Bob WOT his stupid Ecoboost Raptor, etc. etc.

I wish it were me

youtube.com/watch?v=gRtoyrLkkk4

>Inexperienced manual driver
>driving a cheap porsche I found on craigslist for the lulz
>accidentally rev too early and make everyone think I'm a total cock
Just kill me desu