/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Ready to be disappointed by Gunrunning Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning

Other urls found in this thread:

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for DOG-MP3 has severe autism.

Transgenders destroyed GTAG. Discord destroyed GTAG.

>severe
>autism

who?

QUAD
FIFTY
HALF
TRACK

This is true.. Sad!

>Dotted throughout Blaine County are hatches - look into these mysterious properties on the Maze Bank Foreclosure site and you’ll find sprawling underground headquarters for sale

So, are they actually going to add massive fort-like entrances, like the one in the OP pic, in various locations around the map? That's a pretty massive cosmetic add-on, isn't there a risk that it might hurt the aesthetics of the landscape?

Post your cars

More likely than not they are going to be literal hatches in the ground like you see outside of your vehicle warehouse.

They will pop up the ground, like flip lights.

Who destroyed GTAG?

*raises paw*
what issue do you have with transgender women?

>He doesn't know about the mine entrances throughout Blaine County

I don't drive; I live in NYC

I have a kick scooter, though

I think the thing the halftrack is going into in the picture is one of the mobile command bases the newswire mentioned

How 2 find modders for money?

Does it matter that my aim preference is free aim? or are there more likely to be modders in the shitter aim lobbies?

sure guncoolrunnings looks promising

but the real question is WHEN?

Been driving one of these since GTA IV.

Le Male rompers in the clothes shop when? I need to be on fleek

>new anti air stuff
I hope it is exactly like the Ruiner 2k, or at least powerful against jets. I'll still find a way to abuse helicopters to destroy these things unless theres multiple.

Either ruiner2k missiles or just regular MANPADs with greater speed.

>be a comfy ceo looking down upon the rifraf 3rd world african/slav generals with their shitty mad max looking vehicles
>or be a nigger tier slav/african general with a despotic generalissimo outift with tons of metals

thats pretty tempting clothes wise to be honest.

bets on money needed to buy everything fully upgraded? im calling 40-50m

>Tfw I'm up to a legitimate 43mil and will probably need hackerbux to buyitall.png

i just want a duster or mallard with machine guns.

i dont give a fuck about your shitter vehicles in chrome and stupid meme horns.

fuck the clothing man i want tattoos, also these cars better be as moddable as the warehouse cars

>tattoos
>moddable cars

cmon this is jewstar. what have you gotten the last 3 updates?

>An actual update
Hurray!

>all theses giant vehicles
>no doubt missions with titan or big rig deliveries

man i suck at flying /driving a whole grindfests worth of deliverables.

is there a infograph for the cost needed to buy everything from each of the major updates?

Guess I should post mine, too

It will probably be something like.
You walk into a shitty looking barn
You then go down to the bunker

LJT HERE.... GUESS WHO I JUST SPOKE TO HMM? THE BUNKER STAFF

>multiple cars the same colours
>those tires

hmmmmmmmmmm

...well at least the duke of death aint shitter colors.

THEY JUST RAN OUT OF SOAP TO CLEAN THE GUNS

>also these cars better be as moddable as the warehouse cars
Judging from the pictures, they're obviously moddable. The guns might even be.

LJT HERE...... GUESS WHO I JUST SPOKE TO HMM? THE ROCKSTAR STAFF.... THEY JUST RAN OUT OF INTERNS

YEAH, WE'RE GONNA NEED YOU TO PICK UP SOME MORE SCUD MISSILES

new content is fine but sometimes i just want to be a hood nigga doing balla things, vagos doing spic things, or triad and kangpae doing asian things.

Let me open up that 2nd strip club rockstar. Let me be a gang member.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM?

>hood nigga doing balla things, vagos doing spic things, or triad and kangpae doing asian things.
>98% of the player characters are white
I'd love to see that too, user.

>be trans
>destroy GTAG

teehee >:3

>cleaning guns with soap
AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Am I white /gtag/ ?

ive seen people do it with simple green.

Kazzi* destroyed GTAG

you participated in beheadings?

do you enjoy iguana tacos?

those are the important factors.

Don't tell this to me user. I bet they just reassembled it and left it to rust without lube of any kind too

If you're a light skinned Mexican, people won't think you're Mexican

I've been confused for a Jewish man before, but I'm pretty sure it's because of my big nose and glasses

Yes. A transgender.

At least playing with the crew is usually fine; it's just the discord that fucking blows.

Reminds me of the RTJ3 cover. Very nice

I didn't even make that connection. And funny, because I have some RTJ in my self radio.

ive come to hate that building duke of death and insurgent shitters always flee when there for safety after theyve fucked with the whole lobby.

does anyone know what gun this is? it has details similar but not exact to the DMR/heavy shotgun/assault rifle/etc.

The duke is the least shitter armored car, at least you can actually be shot out of it. And it looks and drives better than the kuruma and the insurgent.

Learn how to construct a sentence, retard.

It's literally just the standard assault rifle with a plastic chassis. Nothing new.

just looked it up on jewtube terrible.

modified AK we already have. looks like the handguard, barrel, magazine, and stock are changed

More gun skins confirmed?

That's okay. It's not for everyone. To each their own

I wish for a rework of the inventory system. Only one weapon per slot and rebalance everything so that every pistol/rifle/SMG/shotgun is viable in some way.

No. Buy more sharkcards.

remember when the AP pistol was the best automatic weapon?

That'd be nice. Except when it comes to situations in Heists where I wanna swap between Minigun and RPG

I'd love being able to name your vehicles. I have dupes with different colors, and sometimes, I wanna drive my Black and Gold Bati, not Bati (3), with the White and Red

pls black market

what are the best paying biker contracts?

i want to get my biker crew paid.

I have a Merryweather Mesa and a normal Mesa in the same garage, and it doesn't differentiate between them at all. That garage just has two listings of "Mesa".

the most expensive dlc has been import/export at more then 30 million, mainly due to the special vehicles

with discount?

What kinda guns do y'all think we're getting? I'd say we're due for that SCAR-H that never came to light.

more smgs and pdfs please.

Does anyone have a working hat+mask glitch for this patch?

To regain some flexibility regarding loadouts there could be a car upgrade that let's you change your weapons when inside the vehicle or near the trunk. The trade-off would be that the upgrade makes the vehicle heavier and harder to control/slower. For heists you might just have to make the choice between them. Or coordinate with your team so that you have the use of both.

>intricate trade offs

nigga they dont do that shit. they do something and when enough people bitch they nerf.

Everyone would have almost identical loadouts.
AP pistol
Combat MG
Special Carbine
Marksman
Assault shotgun
Homing launcher
Sticky bombs

obviously they would need to fix weapons in each class, for example, removing the scope from the marksman.

Battle Van when?

Simple green isn't exactly soap.

It still is.

The only way to balance the snipers class is to remove movement when aimed in so people can't do the shitter shuffle in first person

Pump shotgun has slightly better range
Pipe bombs are much more fun

Haha...DescendantOfR*Nigger was spot on with every thing he mentioned accept a trailer (which he did say was predicated on if his leak broke youtube..). And you nogs were doubtful.

Wouldn't mind it so much if heavy was stationary and regular sniper was moveable since it's so much slower firing... like on dedgen release.

the mad max looking stuff really does look liek they were going for it then fucked themselves over with an april fools joke.

what a sorry company.

would you /gtag/?

I prefer the bullpulp rifle, I never used the marksman. I'm liking the assault shotgun's fire rate, since I used to use heavy shotgun for the longest time because of it's decent range. I end up using regular grenades more than sticky bombs, same with the RPG compared to the homing launcher. I don't get in enough firefights or care enough about my K/D ratio to depend on subtle gun stats on a regular basis.

Honestly the AP pistol is the only pistol I feel is worth using when you're in a car. I don't have enough skill to use my heavy revolver efficiently. I do wish they'd add more revolvers, I'd love to have a snubnosed 38.

YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT DONCHA?

skins like this for existing guns would be great

scopes and such too i miss the next gen release when the elcan was black instead of tan

guess im an rpg faggo.

i'll use the weapons I think a associate, ceo, biker would have.

do they accept girls (male)?