What are your thoughts on these kinds of people, and their perspective on cars?

What are your thoughts on these kinds of people, and their perspective on cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsalesbase.com/european-car-sales-data/cadillac/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>these kinds of people

Niggers?

Jokes on them, They will never experience driving for what it really is, attacking the touge at midnight blasting eurobeat

>these kind of people
>niggers
dumb racist republican

>push the foreign
what?
is she trying to say push the horn?

You're right, niggers aren't people.

>implying you have to be a Republican to be racist

bernfag here, fuck niggers

Is that an actual Cadillac wheel?
Jesus this look worse than a Camry

>push the foreign
What did it mean by this

Nope, she's trying to convince people that that $4000 Cadillac is an exotic car.

Car culture will always be saturated by retards who think they know what they're talking about. It's a bit like guitars (from personal experience), imagine you have a shitty guitar, some knock off Fender, and you're good with it, then there's some dude with a strat fender, yet he plays like shit, it pisses you off, but you don't mind it, you just laugh it off, and move on, or you could test how good they are just to put them on the spot.

foreign as in a foreign car, obviously the nig doesn't know where cadillac's from

Nigger detected

found the republican

in urope it is
carsalesbase.com/european-car-sales-data/cadillac/

>thinks a nigger driving a late 90s deville lives in yuropoe

I honestly cannot fathom how someone could be retarded enough to misspell horn with foreign.

Illiterates who don't suffer dislexia?

She didn't misspell anything. She thinks that Cadillac is a foreign car brand.

/thread

>10 months later and he's still butthurt

Objectively false

My man.
One of these is almost true. Well done kid.

That's not a deville you turdmonkey

I don't know who to believe

Both seem reasonable

This is what you get for not being racist on Veeky Forums. The racism is a big reason why this community sucks. It's a bunch of edgy teenagers who think that being racist on the internet makes them a bad boy.

Even niggers hate niggers. STFU with that concerrrrrn.

>ditzy nigress
>having any knowledge about cars

Everything is a foreign when you're from Africa.

Back to reddi t with you.

>people

>all racists are republican
>reoublicans freed the slaves
really activates my almonds

>not knowing that party alignments flipped between 1900 and 1930

it kind of is though considering your reaction

Autocorrect might go to foreign if you mis-type horn as forn which would be easy to do with big false nails+a small iPhone screen

>The racism is a big reason why this community sucks.
t. rebbitor newfag

>Escalade

>muh racism

itt: /pol/

Before the containment board /pol/, all of Veeky Forums was like pol you newfag

>pol is the only board that has racist bantz
newfags pls leave

When will you understand? Even god awful shitflinging is better than "boohoo you're not allowed to say this, it's mean".

Veeky Forums memes on Veeky Forums
I've long awaited this day.

found this dude on ig a few weeks ago actually and had like 3 cars just as niggerish

People who think of cars as status symbols? I don't like it. They just don't understand that not everyone driving a nice car is doing so in order to show off. Some actually enjoy and appreciate their cars.

back to your cesspit
braindead drumpfkin

he is cute.

>tfw no black bf to cuddle with

>$4000 Cadillac is an exotic car for niggers

fix'd

>"Racism"
>"""""Community"""""

>haha! le drumpf meme! i sure showed those assholes!

back to your cesspit
>>>/reddit/ braindead child

They are the niggermobiles

You see the problem with /pol/ is that it's /b/ in the sense that it's the newfag board and when newfags get bored of their first board they move on to the hobby boards, but because /pol/ is focused on politics they tend to treat the rest of the site as a politics site and will derail every discussion into this kind of shit. /b/ wasn't so bad in that regard because it was a topicless board and the most that could come out of it was some shitty excuse of "memes".

>>>/leftypol/

samefag. kys racist

>using racist as an insult
>current year
no one cares anymore bro

boo hoo

back to /pol/

>Experience driving
>Drown out engine, exhaust, intake, tire noise
>Effectively hinder safety

Bench racer

this is so sad i think it might be b8

The original CTS' interior has some really unfortunate plastic. I think Bob Lutz said once that the plastic they used was really nice and expensive, but it looks like shit.

Wtf is a "bae"?

"Oh yeah, our shitty plastic is actually really expensive and good, it just looks shitty!"

t. marketing

wtf I hate brains now!

use google you cocksucking old fart

>b-buh millennials are so lazy

>obviously newfag unironically uses newfag

/b/ became endless summer when moot started eating the peanuts out of spooks' shit

/pol/ was #RONPAUL2012 long before #RONPAUL2012 was #RONPAUL2012 Chinpokomoot let the shills overrun it with their commie bullshit to collect all of their shiny Jew shekels.

I have no idea what any of this means.

Wew this is some high shit posts right here.

Omg I'm a teenager just for being here ... Lol the youth is eternal here with autism

>The racism is a big reason why this community sucks.
Then leave and stop baiting.

go go gadget thread nuke

Tfw I got banned for using this on the "manual is a meme thread"

fuck it, rolling

ive used a couple of thread nukes elsewhere, and usually the whole thread just gets deleted cause it was a shitshow before I showed up.

the thing you dont seem to understand is that the vast majority of black people in the south turn into complete fucking imbeciles that think a material possession makes them superior to someone else. thats why they stare at you like they would if they were inmates in a prison. they are the most autistic people imaginable. everything is a comparison to them, they critique your skin first and foremost, then attractiveness, clothes, shoes, and finally car. it is why they have the highest foreclosure rates in the country. to them life is all about making other imbeciles that think like them envious. thats all that matters. and if you dont treat them how they percieve theirselves to be some special snowflake hoighty toighty snob because they dress and act like some stupid whores on shows like real housewives, they throw the racist card right in your face. these are people that need rap jingles to educate them, because being too educated is for them white bois.

Their Idiots other wise their kind would be like Asians and whites and any other race that actually works for what they're given.

Do you realize where the fuck you're at dumbass

>T. other resident racist libtard

roll for heavy metal

This is so true it hurts.

GIMMEFEWLGIMMEFIYAH
GIMMEDATWITCHEYEDEZIYAH!

and latinos are no better, just because youre more tolerant to menial tasks and work than "native" americans doesnt make you above someone else that doesnt care for being paid shit money for life draining work.

hillary lost because the poor and minorities think they own this country. the cities give this illusion that the rest of the country is just as fucking shit as the crime and drug ridden ghettos in the cities. if your neighborhood is minority white, it is a fucking ghetto, period. america is so fucking large that these ghettos become soo insulated from the reality that america isnt this self governing semi lawless ghetto that minorities and the poor cling onto. the recession didnt make the rest of the country poor. thats americas problem, the cities leave this uneducated degenerates unchecked, libruls completely block it out and say well all the immigrants from europe lived in ghettos too hurr. those immigrants assimilated to american culture and society. what are these new immigrants assimilating into? a hatred for white western society.

how do cities like atlanta, chicago, houston, los angeles, miami, denver fix these problems?

break the ethnic monotony of neighborhoods. build a multifamily housing block in white neighborhoods, one that doesnt look like its the projects. put them where the streets with the most traffic noise because if theyre noisy then theyre busy. you dont put them on a quiet residential street. but the monotony of the ghettos must be broken. they can bitch all they want about gentrification pushing them out of their homes but the smart ones will jump on the opportunity to live in a modern dwelling away from the most vocal morons. the inner most ring around the city centers, thats for the wealthy, just forget about special housing in that inner ring, focus on mass transit instead. the ring outside of it, majority middle class, majority white because america is still a white country, yet thats where you put the special housing strategically for the people who work in the city center but cant afford to live in the wealthy ring and cant afford the costs of commuting by car from outside of the middle class ring. outside of the middle class ring is suburbia, historically suburbia had every price point available. the mistakes made by developers was clustering all of the lower price point homes in the same area which inevitably became ghettos like south houston. suburbia needs to be a balanced mix of every price point, from working class to the very rich that can have gates around their neighborhoods to insulate themselves from those that dont live in it.

roll

Let's multitask

That doesn't make a n y sense.
Just admit it, Democrats have always belittled minorities and expected everyone to give them everything.
So do you think the parties flipped values over the last 50 years too? A living JFK today would have been a republican president.

RO11

i forgot to mention special housing, dont make it all black, or all latino, or asian, you mix it with everyone

denver is the easiest city to fix since the only thing is getting rid of the industrial areas in commerce city and along the river and putting them east of aurora and by the airport. old industrial districts in other cities have become the hottest neighborhoods for the rich like chelsea in nyc

Infants like when you dangle and shake keys in front of their face. That car is the adult equivalent to shaking the biggest shiniest set of keys in every person's face. Draw conclusions about the individuals who are impressed.

roll

Millenial term of endearment, circa 2014

Before that, it meant poop to the Danish

Before that, it meant goodbye in Icelandic

I hope this irony isn't lost when all the books get digitized and subsequently burned

FUCK YEAH

To be fair most people in the south are stupid.
Yes, it is. People are terrible.
>t. poorfag
lol you're butthurt

There is literally nothing wrong with racism

atlanta. remember the 2 inner rings are where mass transit is necessary, the outer ring is suburbia

>there's nothing wrong with engaging in tribalistic behavior
100% wrong

la is wierd

chicagos interesting

kek