>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/td2MFe9j4Ek?t=1m32s
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/forging/
youtube.com/watch?v=mspd1l2w_zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the fuck is the permadeath event for heros?

Tharja a shit and isn't canon.

real little sister

Azura is shit

Hey, you! Say something nice about Severa! Do it right now!

is there a forge list for ehoes

Priam for FE Switch

Azura a best

top dyke

She's literal shit

>still not enough power

Damn stupid rng. Also shes with Ward. Which adds +20 res

Post forkers and characters you'd like to fork.
Serenes

She is good triangle adept 2 fodder.

Living a comfy life on the farm with Faye!

Faye is so squeezable!

but you're not alm

Has anyone compiled transformation stuff yet? How do I forge a Zweihander?

youtu.be/td2MFe9j4Ek?t=1m32s

Guru animations are pretty fucking legit

Explain the difference between Normal and Hard in Echoes, I've been getting mixed signals. "Hard is too tedious!" "Normal doesn't pick up in difficulty until post-game!" "Hard isn't actually hard it's just boring!" "Normal is too easy!" "Hard has unfair difficulty spikes!"

No fake news just give me the facts, I'd like challenge if possible, but fair challenge. And how much does Classic/Casual even matter with the turnwheel and resurrection shrines? I'll probably just do classic anyway.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/forging/

How do you swap items between alm's and celica's? The Peddler? What items are important in the party?

Upgrade steel sword until a new upgrade appears.

Alm-kun? Alm-kun!

>draco shield
Did you get that from deisax?

Did I get lucky or something? Many say Tobin sucks ass but he's been my best unit. Only water I used was for speed.

Hard mode gives enemies better stats, weapons and sometimes there are a few more enemies.

My tobin's a pretty strong archer too

By the way nice fucking weapon name you twat

Tobe is best villager and the hero of Ram Village.

My experience with hard:

Act 1:
It took a bit too long for enemies to die. Still not that hard.
Act 2:
Same. Necrodragon map had two and I didn't retreat cheese it, so it was kinda challenging.
Act 3:
Nothing very hard either. Wolff's map was a bit trickier because all archers had actual bows on, but it was mostly, a matter of using illusions to soak attacks, then move inside with Saber+Kamui while shooting stuff with Leon from outside. Sluice gate was a bit tricky near the end but I warped Alm in and killed Tatarrah with Double Lions.
Act 4:
Dolk Fort was kinda hard, but nothing super challenging. Fear Shrine was a bit too, so was Nuibaba's Mansion. The cake goes to Duma's Tower though, that shit is REALLY hard on Hard mode.
Endgame was just a bit tedious but not that hard, since you can have 3 summoners on your side.
thanks!

he will never double again

So how does Water of Experience in the dungeon fountains work? Is it a set amount of XP or does it just boost me to the next level?

I have a Kamui sitting here with 99 XP and don't want to potentially waste a use if it's the latter.

>Xander and Camus both have built in distant counter
>My boy still not in the game

Will he get SSS+++ tier skills and stats or what?

It's 100 EXP.

How rng screwed is my Lyn?

what is the best fire emblems character to masturbate to?

100 exp

its 100 exp

it gives a level yeah. So he will get to the next level with 99 exp

Hard mode didn't feel hard, but tedious because mobs are damage sponge, especially bonewalker around chapter 3-4.

In general, like any other FE, the game will punish you hard if you don't have some specific classes ready for some chapters (Nuibaba map is absolutely shitty if you don't have a bow knight that can snipe things unless you are suicidal enough to warp 1 unit to do the one man army).

Hard mode often plays the card of attrition against you if you aren't prepared enough, but that's only for very specific maps or dungeons. It is mostly the usual maps like Griethe Citadel, Nuibaba's Mansion, Dolth Fort or Duma's tower.

It doesn't feel unfair per se, moreso since you have the turnwheel. But it doesn't feel "subtle" enough in its approach as you just have to march towards the enemy pack.

Who in Chapter 1 should i turn into a Merc with the Pitchfork?

*unsheathes doublet*

Ike

Clive

Very lucky.

What purpose is the calendar system for?

You can send your Dread Fighter at Nuibaba and only half of their health goes. Once I learn that made the map much easier to handle.

He won't have any particularly amazing skills and will just have a Silver Lance+, but all his stats will be amazing so he'll be a god tier unit to inherit skills on.

Someone finally dug up the supposed unused Berkut quotes

youtube.com/watch?v=mspd1l2w_zo

During chapter 1 or later?

There's no purpose.

Is there a specific reason? Is he sleeper op like Baron Kliff?

I'm not sure if I fucked up

So there is this quest about the Rion Shield. I transfered it over to Alm's side and completed the quest. The reward was Pegasus Cheese, which gives 2 speed.

The thing is that right next to that guy who wanted the shield was another dude that wanted the cheese. I did because he gave me Spices which sell for 3 Golden Marks and because I had another Pegasus Cheese in storage.

Do I reset and give 4 speed to someone like Luthier or Clive or do I keep the Exotic Spices?

I just picked the worst I could think of

You get a medal for beating the main game under a certain amount of days

She isn't that's literally her average stats

I feel like writing up some theoretical skill sets for newcomers to Heroes.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions who I could do this for?

Well, unfortunately, Grey came out as shitty for me, but I can see how a proper DF could wreck havoc in there yeah.
In my case, Kliff and Python were my lifesaver for sniping the trash camping the edge of the mansion, then have my army storming once they have been taken care of.

No, mostly because he absolutely sucks

I thought it was for turn count?

>f2p
>have only rolled eight 5*s in total
>just 1 merge
>still get a 4864 score in the arena and am en route for Tier 19

Feels fucking great man. I'm really curious, is there any free2player here with a better score than mine?

DAMN HIM!

Blitzkrieg's earned by beating the game in under 500 turns.

Bride Lucina, swimsuit Lucina, Christmas Lucina, Halloween Lucina, KFC-themed Lucina, Valentines day Lucina, Not-Marth Lucina, Literally copypaste'd vanilla Lucina from the beginning of Heroes Lucina.

This nigga right here

I want to try out SoV but I haven't updated my custom firmware 3ds since Fates. Can I run it with rxtools or do I need something else?

>Dungeon with Python and Forsyth
>Python crits a revenant to death
>'HE'S ACTUALLY TRYING'
It's all the little things that Echoes does right that can make me overlook the big things it does wrong.

Berkut was an awesome character. I hope he makes it to Heroes one day.

Bring back Advanced Wars!

i actually would advise you to not do shit until the cause of the ban wave is clear so you can avoid that

best boy

(lol

Oh it was then its just there for flavor. Though I wonder if the days have any connection to the spawns on the over world.

I can't believe I five starred this crackhead instead of Xander or Zephiel or even my +atk Kagero

He's perfect for GHB. He even has his own 16mt distant counter personal

Who else would make a good GHB from Echoes?

Pent and his Waifu

Dual Strike was already the Awakening of Advance Wars

Would you assholes have some restraint instead of jumping to earliest threads especially when it has vandalized OP?

Meg, Brom, Dorothy, and Saul.

>Reddit's Reptor

Autism

Make the next yourself and people will jump to it all the same

I'm not autistic enough to not use a thread because it was 10 posts early. Sounds like he just beat you to the punch, huh?

The one thing I never understood about Awakening's plot is how the Avatar and Chrom met in the original timeline, the one Lucina came from.

From what I understand, the Avatar was left without memory in Timeline B, the one we play through, because Grima's jump from the timeline separated him from the Avatar's mind, so the Avatar landed in that field where Chrom found him.

So how did they meet in Timeline A?

Well act 6 was kinda anticlimactic, I was expecting a little more than just that. Still, that final boss was cool.

I'm not missing something right? Grima is all there is to do there?

>Awakening's plot
>Only one thing that doesnt make sense or is stupid

There's two Avatars
In the other timeline, they simply met without Avatar becoming brain damaged as a result of their future self traveling time.

>Robin lives there
>Chrom passes by
>Trouble happends
>Robin Helps

GG

How is Lukas as DF?

If I make a Black Fang arena defense team do you think I'll get any pity surrenders because I have all of them at 5* except Ursula and I have literally only drawn one Odin ever

Should I give somebody in Alm's group or Celica's group the Fork?

they're not even being subtle anymore

Were you able to romance COs and engineer android children to fight in their likeness?

I like Felicia.

Has anyone dumped the voice clips from the english dub of Echoes? I need to judge how bad the dub is.

>awakening introduced pair-up
>dual strike introduced tag power
It's like they're exactly the same game.

I like to think he went to Chrom himself. Maybe he always knew he was part of Grima so he went to Chrom to help him out. It's a dumb idea but it's the best I have Because I've never thought too much of it.

Hot. Also completely invincible.

Probably Lukas