/hgg2D/ 2D Hentai Game General

Lolis are the mark of a great game edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) UPDATED 18/MAY/17
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/s2bgg

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation:wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ:pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/A69tRNE
u.nya.is/cmdgup.rar
u.nya.is/cmdgup.rar
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/177857823/
dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ011049.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ199211.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200953.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ198341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for noNTR

Sequel when?

Hopefully sooner rather than later

Thanks for reminding me will replay this tonight.

discord.gg/A69tRNE
Link to the princess sacrifice tl discord

>deleted

Literal cucks BTFO

Pretty shit that the thread was deleted despite not having any adult content.

Great mods

cucks got BTFO

Since the other thread was pruned.
Which program would be better to use for machine translations translation aggregator or VN reader?

Did you reported thread or something? Would be funny if this thread will be deleted as well.

Figured out the problem, the piece of shit site just serves you a dummy file if you use http instead of https. Almost all browsers prepend http:// to links without it, so clicking on that link as he posted it gives you a false download. I've confirmed this with Vivaldi, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
So if I'm right, u.nya.is/cmdgup.rar should give you the dummy file that I demonstrated, while u.nya.is/cmdgup.rar should bring you to the proper download page.

>Cowtits
Disgusting

good thing, the other thread with had such awful art, what had become of hgg2d?
were you even able to play the current?
had translation finally progressed?

As much as I hate you cucks I'm not pathetic enough to waste time reporting a whole thread.

Someone did though

That shit OP image deserved it.

Oh wow her tits bounce when she walks it looks hilarious.

>had translation finally progressed?
There was a translation ""team"" on 8ch, but they only had one translator and he fucked off and died.

TRANSLATED MOTHER NTR GAME

u.nya.is/cmdgup.rar

This is a classic and one of the best H-games mechanically gameplay wise ever made. Pretty glad for you EOPs that you finally get to experience this masterpiece.

It's only 80% translated but the entire Mother and oppai loli route have been translated leaving only the brown futa teacher untranslated and some unused menu stuff.

Enjoy!

Also the endings are untranslated.
What's even the point in being deceptive in this case?

The game can be finished without getting to its ending so it's not really being deceptive. The ending is basically an optional part of the game after the normal game already ended without spoiling too much.

would be infinitely better without the NTR

You CAN play without NTR it's entirely skippable and even has enough /ss/ content to sustain you but around 50% of the content is NTR and the developer labels it as a NTR rpg so that says enough. But to be clear you can play this game entirely without NTR if you play it right and it's 50% normal /ss/ and 50% NTR content. So give it a try.

loli games are so great nobody finish to translate them.

See Use a proper filehost or link it correctly.

Is it obvious which routes are ntr? or will i have to just guess which choices/scenes to avoid

You'd have to be a god to be able to not fap while translating.
I wonder how many translators died of dehydration while fulfilling this task.

The ntr isn't /ss/? I thought shota bullies are what ntr you

It's just you having problems, man. Using the link as is works, and using the http link doesn't give a dummy file

yeah it's 100% /ss/ but I meant normal non-ntr /ss/ is around 50%

It's a really complex game. It has a dynamic time system with dates and events can happen in the background that you can miss. It has a pregnancy and birthing system. It also has a conversation and reputation system. If the shota friend of yours gets too high reputation with your mother/childhoodfriend/teacher you'll get NTR'd.

But if you flirt with them yourself you can make them fall in love with you without NTR. Since you can just ignore the shota guy the entirety of the game to ensure he doesn't build up reputation with them.

so basically lock the shota reputation variables with cheat engine?

I don't know how that works. But you can just avoid the shota and not have him in your party to let the reputation build up very slowly. You shouldn't see any NTR scenes this way.

Neko CG set when?

Ill just wait until the final translation comes out and fuck with it in rpg maker to disable the rep increase then. thanks anyways

pedo thread today
which moron posted this boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/177857823/
that image was obvious ban think before posting
the same like one pedo who posted loli thread like 1 month ago and got purged

The image doesn't contain any nudity how is that bannable?

>It's just you having problems
Except for all of the complaints in the past of people getting dummy files. In the past, someone would just reupload it and link it (correctly this time) and that would work.
It makes sense when you connect that there's an actual reason behind it.

>completely nude woman
>visible nipples and areola
Yeah, I wonder how it's bannable

>they made her grow tits
y u do dis

The translation of the UI and intro are perfectly sound. Once you get out into the world though, it's all moonspeak. At least the UI translation is intact throughout.

Not even a hardcore NTRfag could enjoy that disgusting art style.

Where's RJ187698 translation?

hrpgheaven
not allowed to share, sorry

I have it on my computer but it's not finished yet.

>Is it obvious which routes are ntr?
Never speak or take Shouta.

Shouta will still sneak in your house and titfuck your sleeping mom.
And all you can do is watch.

>no properly named directory within the archive
Why is this difficult for some people to figure out how to do?

dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ011049.html

Torrent where?

Is there supposed to be no BGM?

if her body was more normal Id be okay

but jesus thats gross

Evil shota satyrs and some pixies decided that they could use her as cattle.

>DRM
>fucking 7344 yen
you aren't going to get a torrent because nobody is even going to buy a single copy

it will happen but yeah will probably have to wait until someone remove the drm.

Also
>VJ
>not even 寝取られ

Wrong thread also fuck off.

Art looks like shit anyway why would you want this?

Doesn't SoftDenchi have a general DRM remover that can be used easily?
Strong focus on blackmail, also sounds like bullying involved for one of the girls, interested for those things. But yeah obviously not enough to pay what they're asking.

When a game doesn't have NTR you know it is at least passable.

Too bad that's not a game then.

I need this game and I need it now

Then buy it

The classic artstyle of making the breasts 3 times the size of her head.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200953.html

game?

first game looks the most interesting of the two.

both have potential

Looks cute but I'm not sure about the erotic aspect.

males turning into girls isn't really my cup of tea.

First one could be fantastic or shit

anyone played the demo?

fine, fag

so according to
did the other acerola game really get translated?

No

damn, what about these, user told they were but not on ghostbin

So is there a good repository of metroidvanias? I like them more than RPG's, but they're really few and far between in terms of ones that don't suck.

not translated

I for one am glad that we're back to being dead

Everyone is masturbating to the NTR game.

Those disgusting NTR games, there are so many of them though, which one are they playing?

Read the thread senpai.

NTR fags should be shot

Anti-NTR Shitposters should be shot.

Its actually not very well-made at all and pretty buggy. Shame since I actually love the art.
That guy who gushed over the technical aspects of the game was a lying shit

Keep playing senpai you didn't see how deep it is due to lack of trying different things out.

what the right way to phrase "becoming strange"?

If you are translating it from Japanese it actually means "becoming perverted"

context?

maybe you should start by learning English before starting to translate in English.

Also that guy on ulmf who said it was mostly translated save for one of the routes was a lying shit too. A bunch of NPCs and a lot of random dialogue lines are untranslated.

@177875621
This is not translation general. Fuck off.

I'm pretty sure he needs to study both japanese and english before doing any type of translation

Didn't mods say they were going to be more lenient on nipple posting a while back?

mods be baiting.

Also there were pasties in that picture.

Meh. I'd rather
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ198341
The MC might be a pig, but at least there are many cute girls to fuck in there.

>RJ199211
>MV
>NTR
>RJ200953
>TS
Into the trash.

OwO

Is there any decent way to hook or auto-translate flash games? I've managed to extract the text but having to highlight it from the script line by line and then copy each individual line into a translator as I'm trying to bop my baloney is distracting.

just copy paste the files to google translate, grats you're now a translator by hgg2d standards.

don't judge things you're bad at it

Unfortunately I've been unable to modify the game files, nor have I actually been able to isolate where the hell in the scripts the text is, despite trying multiple extraction tools, none of the files that get spit out seem to contain it. Only way I was able to extract the text was manually opening the .exe in notepad++ and then ctrl+f a line from the game, and copy/paste elsewhere and edit out the garbled shit between the lines.

I actually considered replacing them one by one with google translated stuff for future use but obviously this didn't work well, just caused the game to crash since it messed with the way the lines were meant to be looked up.

What does VJ signify anyway