Fate/Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous Route >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>half AP for all the farming quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RiaNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hakunos when

rolling the bait gacha was a mistake

>half AP for all the farming quests
Ah shit I forgot to change that after it ate the first attempt because I forgot to add an image.

>mfw the interlude for Bryn

I pity the Brynfags. i really do.

jannu!

Reminder it's not confirmed what happens to rank ups after A therefore using "?" is the most logical choice.

Sita when?

kek I still remember when I edit that pic

LEWD BUDDHIST MONK GATHERING STUDENTS WITH HER BODY

Jean?

No need for that we are fine

Unloved tiger thread.

We don't know for sure, but there's enough evidence to make a statement.
Just sayin'

Short of doing a kill-and-replace on DW the rates are never going to chance.

>I will claim there is evidence when there isn't
Epic. There is more evidence towards it not actually ranking up at all than towards it being the bullshit you want it to be.

imgur.com/a/RiaNs
What's happening?

>Whole class dominated by those who earn their position by acknowledging God/Jesus as the being above all else

Nasu knows what is up.
God is almighty

No surprise when God is the final villain of grand order

Then you have this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Lee

Then why are there only three in the class?
There really should be a new Ruler soon.

>imgur.com/a/RiaNs
looks like another fucking gorgon in a string bikini, who fucking cares

Humans>God

>God is evil/final boss
Nasu acknowledges God is love and by definition all that will ever be good.
His followers are where things get screwed up.

The only way he would ever be the villain is if he is intentionally trying to be beaten for some reason and help mankind.

There is evidence, people talked about it for like 3 hours last thread.
People wouldn't do that unless there was some sort of evidence, it's unconfirmed, but there's evidence that suggests this and that.
That's all i'm saying.

Love can be evil. That's exactly why he is evil a love like that can't be good

So, Bryn interlude changed nothing? Still being cucked by Sigurd + she stil on the whole killing (You)?

Brynfags on suicide watch?

love =/= good
Look at the Beasts.

On that topic, i'm not saying anything about it being able to rank-up either.
I'm just saying there's evidence that supports certain claims.

user, it's pointed out that love is the cause of all the Beasts in Salomon. Hatred and malice weaken over time, only love is strong and lasting enough for the purposes of creating a Beast.

Ok so my Kiara is almost completely grailed now
what do I put on her? I haven't even thought about this yet

>wasting grails on flavor of the month

>not a hideyoshi jacket

Nah any true Brynfag doesn't waifu her.

You obviously are not familiar with classical thought then. Ask Boethius, for example, he would tell you that the world literally runs on love.
It's not the same love we are used in the modern western world anyways.

why she don't have many doujins? only one? she deserve more REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>i love you my children but you've gone too far and with this final act of love i shall destroy you before you can be truly redeemable!

>Lancelot uses Arondight on Saber
>no mention about his power or speed increasing until materials
>Illya activates ME on Herakles during the forest
>Herakles does worse than he did against Saber during the first night
There is more evidence towards it not ranking up than being whatever bullshit you want it to be.

Using "?" is better than using whatever headcanon you might have.

But I used them on Kiara, not on Lip or Melt

How can I beat hunting quest in 3 turns_

See You're misunderstanding what i'm saying.
I'm saying that there's evidence to make a statement, I don't give a fuck about what it actually does/is. But if there's evidence for it, which both sides presented last thread, you can propose that statement.

Yes but we're talking about Nasuverse here, where love is not always good.

Except with God he is not caught in that bullshit love=evil trope. He sacrificed his own son to bring redemption to mankind because he doesn't like seeing them suffer but if they do it by their own choice.

Killing/controlling mankind serves him no purpose as they have free will intentionally.

Are the new CEs in the FP gacha?

Most of the FGO originals besides Scat, Kiyo, and Jannu Alter haven't exactly gotten many doujins either.

how can she be FOTM if most of /fgog/ hates her

>tfw you've fully ascended all your servants and have no use for exp cards.

I wish they'd release another good CE to buy with mana prisms.

Lancealot is great and all, but he literally can't harm an Achilles that cuts off his foot.

She also came out in the last month

Why push a headcanon when you can simply use "?" and call it a day? Last thread it all started because some autists couldn't handle someone not agreeing with their headcanon and using "?" instead.

Whale more. Every time I get close, I just get more and it never ends

>Except with God he is not caught in that bullshit love=evil trope
There's every chance he could be, you never know.

And it's not really bullshit. Love as a motivator for doing awful things has been around for decades.

So said your nipple is bigger than your servant, does it mean that it is far from ripe?

IIRC the argument was about people going on about Rank-ups making A>EX.
Which is false as far as I know.
But feel free to leave it as a ?, It's unconfirmed, and will most likely never be confirmed, so let people believe what makes the most sense for them.

I'm not entirely sure you understand what flavor of the month means

Using "?" is also pushing a headcanon, namely that rank ups arbitrarily change in some way once you A rank.

You do know that love has nothing to do with it.

He legit says
>i'm not gonna bother you guys but remember in the future the rapture is scheduled
>hope you believed in me, don't fall into the temptation of satan, and good luck!

Rhongomyniad (male) when?

>the argument was about people going on about Rank-ups making A>EX.
That's one possibility. The problem is an autist went full autism because someone used ? instead of his epic 60 headcanon.

"?" pushes the fact that the change has no actual canon answer, if there is a change at all

If I could I would ask my Servant to have a photo taken of them with me. Post it on social media maybe.

That serves him no purpose though.

Anything he would possibly want to do he could do. He could wipe out and recreate mankind 100 times over instantaneously. For us to consider him a villain is impossible as there is nothing we,a servant or any other god could do to stop him.

For something to motivate him to be a villain would mean he messed up/needs to fix something which it impossible but at the same time there is no way to prevent it.

>That's one possibility.
No it's not. It's either A, new ranking, or "we don't know." It is objectively not EX.

It's not one possibility, from what I remember it's straight up false.
If we're talking possibilities, Staying the same or reaching some Hypothetical X rank that's worth 60 are the two I can think of.

>his favorite servant doesn't have a swordbeam that can save the planet
Pathetic

So what comes after this week's "content"?

How are Patroclus or Evil cat doing?

Yes is it. It's either rank up to EX, A becoming more than 50 somehow, or not getting any actual boost at all.

So is saying it becomes 60 as A is 50 and nothing more than that.

My servant has literally a swordbeam of that same rank with no seals and that fires fast. Sorry m8

I'm still waiting for Ruler George

Agartha

HEAVEN OR HELL

It's only EX rank because it's slightly stronger than before and spammable. It can't even hurt someone with respectable endurance

>rank above A is EX
>IT CAN'T RANK UP TO EX BUT A CAN BE MORE THAN 50 TRUST ME

Would genderbent Passionlip be hung like a horse or would they just look like one of those massive turd shaped bodybuilders?

To use "?" is a tacit admission that you think that ranking up from A is not the normal +10 units that ranking up normally is, which is pure speculation with far less basis than any other theory.

The most likely explanation given there's no rank between A and EX and the chart very clearly shows EX being well beyond A is that a rank up from A results in an A that's worth 60. It's not confirmed, but it's more likely than a brand new never before seen stat and much more likely than a rank up suddenly giving +whatever number is needed to make something unquantifiable instead of +10 like it is for every other case.

Maybe Agartha, maybe an event, maybe fucking nothing.

My Servant is literally the Accelerator of Servants and can Reverse the flow of Mana.

This guy would gladly do that for you.

What are the chances for a chain grinder

DW would go out of business if they released more than two new events consecutively, hope you enjoy a rerun or five

It has almost been a year since DW made one of their biggest mistakes in this games history.

Has DW fucked majorly up since this?

user, this is Fate. Here every bullshit is possible as long as Nasu wants it. He rarely follows accurately any source material, and it wouldn't be the first time a god is portrayed as an evil enemy. Everything is his own interpretation of legends and myths, and God is not exception.

Doki doki doki desu thread

I'd whale for Passionnuts

Even bigger than a horse. It would be big enough for both of her hands to grip.

Fuck off chaincuck, you got your precious chains for daily logins already, next you'll want chains instead of prisms when burning cards too.

>Unloved
there's actually quite a few Taigafags

I'm giggling like a fruitcake right now, thanks.

He is a good Christian.

>the normal +10 units that ranking up normally is
All the way to A rank, which is 50. Not beyond that.
>with far less basis than any other theory.
See There is more proof towards no increase than towards your headcanon that A can go beyond 50.
>there's no rank between A and EX
But EX is the rank beyond A. Rank Up.
>It's not confirmed,
Neither is A -> EX, hence "?".

What excuse still works on Google's refund bot? Last time I tried was July last year and it rejected the "Unauthorized purchase" thing on a new account (still got it by calling).

Does "I never got the thing" work?

Whose dumber, the Liz or Mo-san?

mode red.

Jeanne and Solomon describe God as good, unless you're a jew-slaving Egyptian.

Rank-ups aren't just going from X>Y because that's how the numbering works.
Rank-ups are "going up a rank" aka "going up 10 points" since a rank is an increment of 10 points.