/mbgg/ - Mobage General #704

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/867703615833620480
twitter.com/tairu314/status/867796056502816769
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2736094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sord

pet dogs

Tutorial girl when

Man it's so weird playing scooter after Souma took over Takuya's body.
I guess now I'm playing incest pair but still weird.
Also, last chapter of 2nd story part today. Maybe Chief or Kikyou will be playable.

literally don't know what to tell you because everyone else has registered the same way without any issues. if this is a new account then might as well try to register another one

Spent last night raging about Tenka event 15/20ap maps being stupid impossible, glitchy, and unfair to f2p.

Spent today raging about the 15/20ap maps being too easy thanks to cheese glitching so anyone can do it.

Based insanity.

I just figured out the hard way if you hold onto the birdfuck too long with Momiji looking to restore some cooldowns, he turns invisible when you throw him. I just died from a phantom attack...

Event skill almost max leveled. Seems like it has a pretty low attack and is kind of underwhelming compared to the UR dash and the UR aoe (gacha). It's supposed to collapse enemies, but I haven't really given that a test. Probably worth the make anyway.

Is it possible to glitch them without Momiji?

I did actually make another account but it does the same thing

So this is the power of swords

Are there any emulators that can run Tenka? The 2 I currently have keep crashing whenever the story scenes starts.

TENKA EVENT TIPS

>Recommended units:
Momji and Kousetsu, Any slow/hard hitter works if you dont have Momji, including the free girl you got from prereg.

>Recommended strategies:
Either go full attack or try to run some HP/Defense items without neglecting your attack if you have issues surviving. If you're running a decently leveled hard hitter then you can most likely afford to go full attack because those are naturally tanky and can take hits.

The Kou strat goes like this
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/867703615833620480

Pretty much just hit him then forcibly bring him down with your ougi. Doesn't get simpler than this.

The Momji strat goes like this
twitter.com/tairu314/status/867796056502816769

Works with slow hitters too, just dump your ougi on him when it looks like he's going to take off to keep him grounded.

Don't ignore the spear/club guys because those can ruin your run harder than the boss can.

Can do them with Tsuda or other characters too but it'll be harder and you'll most likely have to work for it harder than the above characters.

Don't think there's other things to add other than its probably not worth it to farm 20ap when 15 is easier, faster and has the same drops unless you're ultra geared and can do it with your eyes closed (in which case you wouldn't need to read a post with tips anyway).

What glitch?

And 20 is definitely not easy at all, its still ass to run unless there's something im missing here.

15 is still pretty challenging

pretty challenging in that you'll lose if you arent paying attention but its super doable and spammable.

Veeky Forums please dont send my posts before im done.

try bili then

Kou sou cute!

I am using my phone and not an emulator btw. I don't know if that makes a difference

what's the deal with momji's charge ability? how do you know when you'll be able to land it on the boss? i can't even stunlock at the start like he can because the boss always summons adds.

You know when you'll be able to land it when the boss visibly staggers. Though, same as you, I can't replicate how well the twitter video dude stunlocks the boss, hell I have to use my own stun right after my starting ougi because my AI partner is still sitting dandy where he spawned in.

an additional tip for anyone having trouble identifying when the boss is about to take off: play with sound.

The boss makes a very distinct sound when he flaps his wings and is about to take off that pretty much says stun me or suffer.

are you running any adblockers or vpns? had an issue where i wasnt actually making accounts or connecting to the server at all even though i had internet. it was blocking everything chinese by default

#compass update on the 29th. Maint will last from 1pm ~ 5pm JST. Update includes hero and card balance changes, new cards and "revival of replay function", no idea what that means. App update will be required.

Not that I know of. Accounts are being made because I can't make a new account with the email

Netsuke event UR equip. Grants resolve or second wind or whatever you want to call it. That is, you survive a lethal hit and remain at 1 hp. The next hit kills you. Not sure if you get additional shields if you stack these equips (limit break changes nothing as far as the passive goes).

Tbqh everyone would do well to make one of these. Never know when powercreep will introduce a boss capable of one shots.

how do you know its really being made when you dont get the email verification in your inbox

Buy my magazines goy.

Because if I go to make an account with that email again it throws me an error

I honestly don't know what I would do without the UR Dash skill.
It's just so fucking useful for animation canceling and repositioning without losing momentum that I can only imagine how nightmarish it would be to play without it.

Wait until you have the UR AOE fully limit broke and equipped on Tsu. That's esports.

I wonder if they'll do something with ult charge suckers

>Stand still
>Meet the bird's charge with my own charge
>He takes damage and gets stunned

Its so great

>absolutely no mention of King's Raid
Any particular reason nobody's playing this? I'm enjoying it

Well the thread just started m8. Tell us why you like it.

Cute & good girls, western app managers/GMs are nice, story is cute and funny in places. Also easy on the battery. I suppose I'm easy to impress tho, idk.

I doubt it. They're annoying as fuck but they seem relatively balanced.

>Leveled her from 1 to 40 today with manual 15 ap event stages
>I'm still not done farming her LB item

This grind never ends but i'll soon have my LB1 Kou. MLB someday.

It's a shitty autobattler.

Dunno I gave it the proper shilling I thought it deserved for last 2-3 threads before the 'too late' point to get the 5* ticket from 100 days celebration. If people tried it or saw it I hope they're enjoying it or stopped playing by now.

i see. is the amount of damage needed to stagger random? this seems like an rng mess where sometimes i have a good run and others just immediately go south.

Welp, I guess that's the perspective of someone who plays a lot of these games. I haven't played many, though I recognize that the gameplay is heavily rehashed. It doesn't bother me though. Familiar is nice if it's done well.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it since I started playing yesterday. Today's daily is the first one I completed the 500 stamina achievement for. So I guess I'm screwed and joined too late to be able to get the ticket? That really sucks.

Nah if you did it yesterday you should be fine, ran 22-31 and you need 7 days. Just don't miss a day and hopefully you're okay since I don't knwo what they count as cut-off. We don't get the tickets for like 2 weeks anyway if GM mention is anything to go by. Also make sure you use your UW ticket before the 31st since that will disappear from your inventory.

its not though

Then what is it?

I'm not sure, I assume there is. One thing is that I've so far been unable to stagger when they're in the middle of an anticipation for a big move, like flying or summoning, so you probably have to aim for the opening between their recovery and the start of animation with your big second hit.

It's the same for me, sometimes I let them spawn in the first move because I attacked too cose in during the first few seconds, other times the AI works as intended and actually helps me stunlock for a little bit.

I need so much shitty fodder

I wish the fodder event would come back because i"m never ever going to finish all these items without it

I recall reading that this was the recommended RF set-up, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong since PPK and M14 tend to eat a lot more damage that I expected.
At the start of battles, I've been swapping PPK and MP5's positions thinking that being in the center would let the SMG tank most of the shots, but it seems to be losing effectiveness going into EP05.

Any tips on if this can be improved and I'm missing some mechanic nuance, or is this just how RF teams are suppose to be done?

You could always move the SMG up front

Farm the 20 stam for SR and the occasional UR fodder. It's the best option for SR feathers anyway.

>Farm 20 ap

I don't hate myself that much yet.

I'd need like to level this hairpin to level 100 to maybe have the HP pool to do it comfortably.

After the enemy wave arrives so they'd have to walk more first, right?
Thanks, I'll give that a shot. I'm not really sure how enemies determine who they attack since I originally though that depicted setup would leave M14 safe from shots (but didn't)

So they do exist

Nice volume bar

What do I do with dupes in Shoumetsu? Fuse them into each other?

If it's a unit that can go to 6*, evolve it first because it won't get the LB if it's left as 5*. But yes fuse dupes except for specific ones like Napoleon or something since it's good to have multiple of those.

So dupes don't really matter for 4* base then

Yeah nah base 4* doesn't matter for that.

I tried playing it but it's sort of complicated and characters cost a ton.

Also, didn't see it in the starting guide, but I'm assuming the angels spirits i've been finding in my inventory are exp fodder

I saw Aisha and I was in love. Drill hair girls are far too rare and precious.

At least you can get characters "for free" at the tavern, though it takes 3-4 weeks apparently. I guess they have to be hard to get because you only need a couple of them

Actually the opposite. Some 4* don't really shine until it's fully skilled up. However, dupe 5* gives not only skill exp but also limit break for additional 5 max levels up to 120.
I think there's a doc about which one should be kept or sold, but I don't have the link.

>AI cooperates and decides to fight
>Boss gets mauled and killed with ease
>AI decides to stand in one place and do nothing
>Run takes double the time and effort

AI bugfixes when

Yeah the archangels / angels are xp fodder. There's a quest up right now that you can do for evo fodder / archangels that you should do to boost your rerolls and 6*able stuff quickly. Also should be one in there for account xp that'll give like 10 levels so you can actually use more stuff.

Dunno it's not that complicated, tank stats for tanks, dps stats for dps. If you have questions there's at least one other user besides myself that can probably help or at some point can compile a google doc of basic information.

The free characters take like 2ish weeks for 2* and 3ish weeks for 3*.

I'm planning on getting a new phone to replace my 3 year old one, what are some decent games to download nowadays? What are you people playing?

Do people still play Terra Battle? Does that game still even get updates anymore?

Let's Gather Pussies.

Would appreciate a doc with starting infos, yes please!

Tokyo Afterschool Summoners.

Fucking this.

>Ribbon moves.
>Doesn't make a sound when you jump.
Akira is perfect and we don't get to keep him. Why?

Oh, they gave us a free Akira with trance, that's cool.

I don't get it-- when I try to use Momiji's ouji like in the video, the damage at the end always fails because I'm apparently too close to him.

So this game is pretty fun and has some nice sex scenes

>Those spoiler tags
Poor newfag Lahn

>Free 3x / 3.5 fire leader
Sasuga. Is it just in the mail or something? I like the motorcyle a lot more.

New event went up, just finish it and you'll get both.

from my experience that video seems to be a very lucky chain of events where the boss doesn't do many unstunnable moves. even the very start you have to hope he doesn't instantly start summoning the adds or you're fucked.

Damn I might buy this just for that cute Kou.

Since when do english games have H-scenes?

Look at the entire Sakura something chain of shovelware games or the nutaku website

Screenshots please.

Post pictures if you do please

Has anyone gotten the Momiji strat to actually work on the 20 stam level?

What is sally?

Name?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2736094

Dead game

I couldn't even get it to work on the 15 stam stage.

I'd probably suggest to not try to do it exactly like in the video but take the general idea and apply it to your runs.

As long as it clears then everything's fine. If you cant clear 15/20 with Momji then its most likely an issue of being very underleveled/undergeared or doing something horribly wrong.

>Have no Momiji, Kou, or Tsuda.
>Only have Izumi who kills herself when she moves in this event.

I should have trained the free underboob girl when I had the chance. Now I have to catch up before the event ends.

the strategy itself is heavily rng dependent, i've gotten it to 20% using it with half his damage and then i can have a run where 4 out of 5 times the boss triggers the first move slightly too fast and i can't interrupt it and the run is instantly over. the fact that you can just rng lose on the spot is made worse by the fact that you can't reuse the same friend ace when you don't beat the level.

the entire thing is just rng, between the proper ace showing up, having the ai help you so you can stagger it, and hoping the boss doesn't use certain moves too quickly. good gear gets around this a bit so it seems to only really benefit the people who could beat the level regardless of using this strat.

I made 120 feathers so far and took 1 girl from 1 to 40 today so its perfectly possible to catch up. Want to see if I can do all 150 today before I head to bed.

Just need the time to catch up and to move all your Izumi equips to Okuri.

I mean, the average Momji strat cant be too different from the average Okuri/Slow hitter strat of pound it hard then use whatever you have in your disposal to keep him grounded when you hear his wings flapping hard.

Momji has her stun stuff and the throws so she should be able to do everything the above does and better. You also don't have to prevent the boss from calling stuff, you just have to be careful to not die to the trash or get caught between three spearman guys.
If you have the UR dash skill then its very nice to clean up the adds while still damaging the boss and if you don't then take a minute to carefully clear the adds without letting the boss out of your sight.

the difference between the 2 is you can glass cannon the momiji strat because you dont run into as many adds. the extra damage is needed for the staggering so for me this means i can only eat 2 hits before dying.

>people having this much trouble with the tenka boss

Really?

Not everyone's a lucker or been playing from the start faggot.

I'll do it in the weekend but I doubt if I'll be able to complete all the items before the event ends.

>doesn't scream IKUZEEE when entering fever
I still prefer Takuya.

I probably wouldn't be struggling if I had grinded the bonus stages last week to max out all my Equipment.

But the sense of urgency wasn't there at the time, so I got lazy. Lesson learned.