Hypothetically what do you put in the gas tank to ruin someone's engine...

Hypothetically what do you put in the gas tank to ruin someone's engine? I'm thinking metal shavings in the oil would be the best but you would need the car to be open to pop the hood. Sugar in the tank is just a meme I think, would diesel or water work better? What about some super high octane fuel that might melt the engine right?

draino

Try acetone

You've been cuck'd I'm guessing.
Look, the better man won. The idea of you ruining this guy's car and not squaring up to him face to face just reinforces the notion that you deserved this.
tl:dr you're a faggot, lynch yourself

Punch a hole in the oil pan instead.

Even if they notice it and don't drive it's a major inconvenience.

if you don't want them to notice it, put something down to catch the oil so it doesn't spread all over the floor. Then they'll start the car and run the engine with no oil.

This board is full of fucking pussies, never mess with a men's car never.

Drink the gasoline then puke it into the tank.
It mixes with your stomach acid and wrecks the injectors.

who said it was a man? maybe it's a furfag?

Molasses in the fuel tank.

>Cucked by a furry

Nitroglycerin

Literally just happened to me, granted I am a furry, but still. Legitimately considering suicide.
Worst part?
Got cucked for a Miata owner.

I thought the gays all switched to driving Prii.

I would assume the engine would explode if you filled the tank with ether

Sorry to hear that, I hope you can manage to get over it and be happy again. I'm a furry too, a lot of them are fucking shitty people.

Fill it with premium gasoline

If you have access to the engine bay, put a gallon of antifreeze in his engine oil, and watch the wreck it will cause.

AB expanding foam
Just make a full batch in a dog tray and slide it under the car

I know they are mostly shitty people, but what's crushing is I thought my guy was above doing this shit. To clarify, i didnt get cheated on, but I was left for him.

How fucking hard is it to understand that you don't touch another man's automobile? End of story.

>Hypothetically what do you put in the gas tank to ruin someone's engine
Hypothetically you should kys

what did the car ever did to you, you giant diseased pussy?
if you have a problem with the owner fuck him up any way you can.
don't mess with the car.
pussy

>this
>punishing an innocent vehicle for something that its owner did. That's just wrong. Also sage because these threads are garbage.

If you really wanna fuck with the car, all you gotts ta do is buy some rope and a stool, go find a tree, and once you have done all that, fucking kys faggot

Bleach

It wont have an immediate effect, but eventually it's going to corrode the shit out of the injectors and fuel lines.

>Ruining a perfectly good car just because you got cucked

Kys

semen

High octane doesn't melt anything it runs cooler. If you used 110 leaded it would clog the cats but the nozzle doesn't fit.

You can remove paint with brake fluid

Small hole in break line

>break line
Brake as in brake caliper, not break as in to break a condom.

It's very late user