>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
git.io/vMhaS
youtu.be/6DXl4lrqdeI
youtube.com/watch?v=bVdC9WdSiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=L0cjmmWcN1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nz855xsurpk
youtube.com/watch?v=AZRjNxTOGrU
youtube.com/watch?v=chhksy7wmWY
iheart.com/live/classic-american-top-40-6545/
youtube.com/watch?v=SGy9Cupn9LI
youtube.com/watch?v=SvfeL9vbfd4
youtube.com/watch?v=yL7Leq8Wen0
youtube.com/watch?v=l3NoYyNKSXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JIQcUnUAWFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/wfg/ is a backyard filled with happy little anons
>all the little anons run around talking and playing make believe
>whenever a new user comes over to play all the other anons make him go play with the OP toys in the corner for a while, then accept him into the group after a little bit of bullying
>one day little tq comes to the backyard
>the other kids dont think he is special, and for a while he is normal
>then he sees the OP toys
>little tq thinks for a moment, then starts eating grass, rocks, and small bugs
>little tq shits his pants, then takes them off and props them up with sticks
>little tq proclaims to the rest of the yard that he is now the creator of new toys and his toy is the best toy
>as he gibbers on, other little anons start telling him that he is wrong
>little tq ignores what the other kids say to him and uses his own toys as proof that his toys are best
>after seeing how little he cares for reason, the anons go about their buisness
>every once in a while little tq will throw his shit covered """"toys"""" up into the air and proclaim his superiority
>other anons start to throw rocks at little tq with mean words written on them
>little tq despises these little rocks, however can never tell where they come from
>little tq begins to argue at the little rocks
>more rocks are thrown
>more gibbering

I want Ivara to COVER ME

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

actual frame guide, check for detailed information on how to build/play frames

postan so nobody else gets confused about which guide they should be using. Don't use the "Frames and Modding" guide in the OP, it's a piece of shit

i want to be smothered by her feet

HE IS STILL TRYING
NOBODY TELL HIM HE IS WRONG
EVERYONE PRETEND HE IS A GOOD LITTLE user

please stop spamming this shit

So lemme get this straight, this huge baiting guy (Who I think you call TQ) Made a giant guide about warframe builds. Then he keeps baiting people, (and I assume other people pose as him, making the name even a little worse), proceeds to do annoying shit like avatarfag and be a smug bastard, copypaste etc. Is that all correct? But is there anything inheritly wrong with the guide or is it the fact it's spammed constantly or forced upon people that makes it bad?
Sorry, It's kind of hard to keep up with everyone kind of already knowing whats going on and won't really give off clear indicators.

If I buy the resource booster from the market, will it work with kuva? I've read posts saying it has no effect.

I think they fixed that, user.

it always has but there was a bug people were encountering due to more people trying during this time. it is fixed

I want my face covered by musky warframe balls

>But is there anything inheritly wrong with the guide or is it the fact it's spammed constantly or forced upon people that makes it bad?
Spammed constantly, but thats not where he got his bad reputation.

He started his shitposting career with a tierlist of frames, and he still posts it every now and then. The inherent problem is that there are so many tiny niches/mission types/bugs that different frames are good at that there is no way to sort them all from SS through D. Despite that, he constantly spammed it and tried to make it wfg canon.

There are a fuck ton of pic related, he has been known for absolutely shitting the bed with rage and cry-bully this one is my favorite, but there are many more

>But is there anything inheritly wrong with the guide
Not really, but it does have a few minor mistakes
>or is it the fact it's spammed constantly or forced upon people that makes it bad?
This

you posted the wrong radiant finish screencap

me too! your operator and mine should service a strong warframe together!

there are a few issues with the guide, starting with the fundamental nature of its apparent direction and intent (sorting things into tiers and presenting subjectively interpreted cookiecutter builds as some golden standard, when perhaps some of h the ideologies and basic mathematical relationships used to arrive at common builds are instead what should be the focus), but much more detrimental to its success (and the community) the author has seemingly tried his hardest to earn a poor reputation and shove his opinion down people's throats consistently, over a prolonged period of time, in the face of quite a lot of both rational arguments (against the need/nature of the guide itself and specific details/opinions it comprises) and the usual shitposting/bantz you expect from a place like this

tl;dr it's mostly just that BPNPC/tierqueer/TQ is cancer

You arguing against incorrect people does not vindicate you from

Instead of fighting, why not just work together to make the guide accurate? Get in-game together, do some real testing.

every single person who thinks the guide is wrong is a fucking retard. That's my point.

topgun guide actually recommends radiant finish. That tells you everything you need to know about its quality

Ahhhh okay, I bet he got egotistical thinking he was the god of warframe for making such a guide.
So that solves the TQ mystery for me personally. What is BPNPC all about? The only connection I have is ERP, and I'm not entirely sure I want to know but.. Eh, I'm here quite often and despite that I'm still in the dark about quite a few internal.. Jokes? Not quite sure what to call it. Either way, thanks to the people who actually explained, I was expecting people telling me to just shut up and buy plat or something

>What is BPNPC all about
His in game name, confirmed several times

BPNPC is tierqueer's in-game name.

And one of the thing is he's been doing this shit for longer than a year on /wfg/, a year and a half.
I know we all oddballs with strange fetishes but this guy is just pure autism incarnate.

that's literally what I did, in fact a long time ago. I specifically tested Radiant Finish for its interactions. The fact that people had no idea how it worked, yet continued to recommend using it, is a complete and utter fucking joke

do resource boosters still give you multiple syndicate medallions?

Shame they went with obviously adolescent operators. Size difference is my jam.

>egotistical thinking he was the god of warframe for making such a guide
Exactly

>Jokes
There are a lot of memes. If all you get is shitpost in reply then either wait for someone who is bored, or shitpost back. I think significant chunk of the veterans moved to discord to get away from tq, might try there

Nope.

>attacking the Frames and Modding pastebin because you found someone who was misinformed and you informed them
Doesnt work. Im smarter than that

damn. we had it good back then.

the guide + plus everything i just listed in that last post = cancer to this general beyond no end

its pretty much what this user said his guide with the tierlist and his personal subjective opinions removed and everything I said that follows that cancer => the guide would be fine. Hell thats whats in the op in the 2nd pastebin.

you can choose to use his guide if you want it really doesn't matter. in the end you will get the knowledge. but the rest of the general has to go through:

pic related, over 80 different spammed catch phrases and other shit

the filters are in the op git.io/vMhaS

you will learn quick to leave this attention whore alone. moderators have been starting to step in lately so i guess there is still some hope left.

Damn, now I see why you all have so much flak with him.
It depends. Sometimes I'll get detailed replies with people wanting to help, and other times I'll get people straight up insulting me for things I couldn't of really known better about. Hence why I was asking. And y'know, other times I get that guide thrown at me. Oh, and don't forget you just sometimes dont get an answer at all, but I can't really blame anyone for that.

just lurk moar, faggot, this gen has been going for a few years now

and yes, the sheer ego of the person in question is the primary reason for the recurrent drama and general sense of mutual distaste; contrary to his stated view of himself as some sort of lightbringer or defender of knowledge, he doesn't question common assumptions and present new evidence or lenses through which to view things that might reveal misunderstood or overlooked interactions or general knowledge, he just spews his opinions out ad nauseam and dodges any rational arguments against them, conveniently ignoring any cases in which he is shown to be wrong and continues to emphatically, even desperately, parading the few cases in which his opinion is in fact supported by evidence or rationale

you recommend Radiant Finish. Nothing else needs to be said about the quality of your guide.

never have I seen so much pretentious, empty rhetoric in one post

captura is fun

that's fucking rich, coming from you - did you pick that terminology up here? seems a little outside your typical vocabulary :^)

Stop being such a colossal hypocrite TQ

they hotfixed it, I've been getting ~5200 from floods like I should be

>corrupted infinite ammo on supra/gorgon/kulstar
mfw

>Pop in some Ace of Base Greatest Hits
>Buy Booster
>Saw The Sign comes on
>Aww yeah
>Start Farmin' Kuva

I'm real fucking comfy right now niggas

You just reminded me. Post what you're listening to/Your favorite farming/blasting/rapingcorpusgrineerinfested music! I'm listening to youtu.be/6DXl4lrqdeI currently

>tq accusing someone of pretentious, empty rhetoric
enough irony to melt stone

the sad part is that this is a nice idea, but it has been tried, even with another /wfg/ celebrity autist from days of yore, but tq just took the face value of results from his perspective and utterly ignored the practical implications

youtube.com/watch?v=bVdC9WdSiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=L0cjmmWcN1Y
im a boring person

fuck everything

youtube.com/watch?v=nz855xsurpk

KEK
desu
senpai

corrupted kohm/kohmak/twin kohmak is where the magic truly happens

>it has been tried, even with another /wfg/ celebrity autist from days of yore, but tq just took the face value of results from his perspective and utterly ignored the practical implications
lmao, like fucking what? You must've realized this by now, but I'm responsible for 90% of the testing on this general

when other people are asked to provide webm evidence it's like watching a bunch of fat kids run away from gym class

regular kohm is absurd as-is, but yeah, infiniammo kohm is a crime against everything and it's wonderful

>/kysg/
thats fucking hilarious
More than likely people who spent money on this closed beta will wanna do that.

>beta
>paid
wrong and wrong

>lmao, like fucking what?
> 90% on this general
>food analogy

tq takes criticism personally, so thats a no-go. iirc thats why tom made the guide thats in the OP. something about cockblocking tq and putting something up with an author that takes input

I like this, nothing wrong with being boring user...better than being annoying

well in that case
youtube.com/watch?v=AZRjNxTOGrU
youtube.com/watch?v=chhksy7wmWY

Guys leave tq alone, he only wants to do nice things for us

iheart.com/live/classic-american-top-40-6545/

>host and I are the only ones able to get through door into Siphon room during flood
>have to switch TP the others in
>get Sovereign Outcast and 5k Kuva
Not bad, despite the SLEEK DE CODING causing some inconvenience.

Which?

Let me guess. Sedna/Ceres tileset, to be more direct...Gas Planet bullshit....

DE doesn't play their game and nor does their Dicksucking Chuckcouncil

right

Ceres, Grineer Shipyard tileset.

left

Fucking retard.

>Dicksucking Chuckcouncil
the DC does basically nothing. There isnt a place that they can post, so its limited to just conversations about what is posted for them. Currently all they do is vote on what the Gift of the Lotus will be each Devstream

I'm sure this would've been amazing on every other weapon

well actually

>DC are good enough to have loading screen quotes
>Aren't good enough to find bugs the average player shouldn't be able to find
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Aren't good enough to find bugs the average player shouldn't be able to find
What are you talking about? The DC isnt a QA department. What exactly do you think we do?

>we
Got what I was looking for.

answer the question

all over the place, mostly internet or video game trash music of some variety, but lately some shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SGy9Cupn9LI
youtube.com/watch?v=SvfeL9vbfd4
youtube.com/watch?v=yL7Leq8Wen0
youtube.com/watch?v=l3NoYyNKSXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JIQcUnUAWFo
or older dubstep/dnb/breaks and vidya or animu tunes, or edgier like nin and celldweller and msi

Anime tunes just make me happy. It keeps my mind occupied for background noise/commentary that I otherwise cant have. If I try to watch videos my game lags out, so I just listen to music. Video game tunes tend to be well, designed for games that have a similar premise, just fight and have fun, so you can often swap out tracks

>Answer The Question
Look at this insecure, low self-esteem worthless fuck who was given a little bit of pseudo power making demands on /wfg/ let alone the internet.

You can smell the DE secreting from the worthless shitter.

Insults dont work user

DC does absolutely nothing, and everyone (except for you) knows it. You cant try and blame them for things you find distasteful

Locking thread.

Banned

What's going on in this thread?

nothing just a bunch of conspiracies

did somebody say RIOT?

Oh hey Glen, thanks you DE for the Mag buffs
>Slurp
Please read the previous thread for our Crush suggestions
>Slurp in reverse

nuffin

Reminds me of the time where the server was talking to people in the chat and everyone was like PLS GIVE EVERYONE LIKE 2 PLAT TO SHOW OFF YOUR POWERS
"Oops. I only gave 2 to myself."
And shit like that
"Don't be a beggar"
I assume they write the messages for hotfixes, cracks me up.

So, is Mag Prime OP AF now or what

Say riot one more time.

R I O T
sometimes I wonder if horsefucker really is that full of himself or just trolling with the small amount of power afforded by his position while enacting the will of local overjew sheldon or the leyou grand overlords

riot crits

I WILL figure out what your warframe account is and I WILL ban it. FOR EVER

Ban that second chin of yours

>Got a resource booster for 2 hours from daily login
Oooooooh shit boy we're going KUVA FARMING

I'm sure not going to use it, I already fodder/sold the penta, is there any chance I could offload this thing for some plat? Or is this totally undesirable trash that I should trade for endo or sell for credits or something?

I mean the stats aren't terrible, but the penta's a garbage fire from what I recall from when I last used it over a year ago.

Sell it for like 250endo. Which is a lot for a single purple

she is one of 5 frames with infinitely scaling damage, so yeah

Which one is the scally skill? It doesn't seem to say when looking at the abilities. Need to know so I can build for it.

magnetize

Magnetize
that should have been obvious

did DE got rid of glen yet?

>Add Machete stance
>Invert the rendering for one parting style of a single hairstyle

It's no 'Font change causes Vor to become invulnerable' but it's certainly something