youtube.com/channel/UCJAvmhgP0h1AEKY8vTEJPJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post bikes

>2 more days without my indicator
>Best weather in weeks

Fugg

Just fucking ride lmao.

>tfw you're becoming more and more squidly as time goes on

In my defense it's like 110 degrees here and even my mesh jacket is unbearable when you're not moving in this heat.

use hand signals like every other person on the planet with a shitbike.

i use to do that on the DRZ cause the ones on it were too dark during the day.

what does /dbt/ think of dr big

dont know much about them. i dont know if they came to the US. but that one looks pretty fucking cool if you ask me.

Cute Duke and cute legs :>
Post boipucci

My entire dick.

Brought the dirt horse over to Vancouver Island for the first time over the weekend for some 'splorin.

Rode up the old Forbidden Plateau ski resort.

And down to the old Jordan River powerhouse.

kinda jelly. that looks like fun.

my friend was up at fort garland and said when forbes was developing the town he was in a bit of a motorcycle craze so he had 750 miles of dirt roads made. so i think my buddy and i are gonna get some dirt bikes to go fuck shit up.

FZ-07 for first bike. Is it a deathwish or should I go for it?

If it makes any difference, I'm a commercially licensed driver (buses/trucks). So I know how to drive defensively and safely.

There are few things I enjoy more than trail rippin'. I really want to ride down to Moab, Utah, would be a cool change of scenery for me as a BC rider.

any difference?

About 100hp

If I'm a moderately experienced road rider that wants to learn dirt would it be worth while taking some kind of dirt/adventure riding course?
Would I be better off just buying a DRZ 400 or DR 650 and learning myself?
Are there any good online resources to learn about off-road riding?

I would love to learn more about this.

Fz are pure meme
SV is meme but good and cheap

'Meme' has no content in this context. What the fuck do you mean? Explain without using autistic internet babble.

All you will ever need.
youtube.com/user/secretgardenproject

opinions on Suzuki DR350?

It's a bike that is sold on the relatively powerful engine at low cost new
Sub par brakes, suspension, fueling, frame and QC issues.
SV 650 is a known quantity, won't fail you and its always in demand

If the price is good, it's an okay bike.

Thanks buddy, valuable info!

Thinking about getting an old one almost identical to this

Frames good rest is true but then again that all applies to almost all budget bikes sv included

it's the go-to beginner bike in yurop.
that or the SV

Cheers

How does the Duke ride, only hear bad stuff about it

>only hear bad things about it
What? They're awesome bikes, just not reliable

Do you think god approves of your bike?

>awesome
>unreliable
Is that unreliable as in "it works great until it breaks" or "piece of shit from the go"?

It's not a Suzuki or a cruiser so probably not

Mostly things like oil leaks, engine heat melting things and other QC niggles. The power and agility is monstrous though

Its a suzuki so of course

I'm nobike but my pop used to ride an intruder years ago, now he has a Honda vtx1800.

Damn it, I really need to get my hands on a license.

Vtx1300>1800

Comfy Euro literbike edition?

>Mostly things like oil leaks, engine heat melting things and other QC niggles. The power and agility is monstrous though

Are you able to go into more detail? I've been thinking of purchasing a 1290 GT so this is of interest to me.
I'll probably wait a few years and purchase one they've released the first revision.

not 100hp

Not him but I thought the KTMs with the QC issues were the smaller displacement ones made in poo land.

all kinds of differences

Technically the 2017 is a revision of the 2016 (demo) version.
I was seriously considering one myself but decided against it and got and XR for a couple reasons
>Oil leaks are quite common
>high engine heat leading to side stand pegs breaking off
>luggage leaks
>2 year warranty as opposed to 3 with roadside
>seat not particularly comfortable
>windscreen not very effective
>no quick downshifter
>MTC failure on dealer demo test ride (red flag)

I really love how easy it is to ride at low speed and high, that big twin is fantastic and it's quite light. I personally mice the origami looks. Cornering lights seem useful too although I've read a few complaints about the delay.
I think right now the super adventure is more complete but the bigger front would put me off. A revision with the TFT dash should be around the corner though

>tfw no comfy euro literbike
Daytona 1050 WHEN?

They should make a new 1200cc and detune it for the tiger

I know a couple of guys that have taken enduro/adventure riding courses with Chris Birch and they both said it was some of the best money they've ever spent (a few hundred dollars I think), both for fun and skill building.

I started focusing on dirt riding back in May and have been very satisfied with my rate of skill building without taking courses, but I think this depends a lot on where you live and how much access you have to riding areas of varying difficulty. I'm within 30 minutes of several huge trail systems from beginner to black diamond so I've been able to put in an hour or two of trail riding after work every couple of days, gradually moving into more difficult riding areas as I learn.

I've found the best way to learn fast is to participate in local riding groups. Find your local dual sport club online, research your local trails, and start publicly inviting people out for beginner rides. Advanced riders often show up because they either like to show off or genuinely like to teach other riders.

Also, watch a lot of Cross Training:
youtube.com/channel/UCJAvmhgP0h1AEKY8vTEJPJg

A 1200 triple in a similar state of tune as the 675 would be absurd, like 220+ HP and power wheelies at 150. I'd fucking buy one.

I guess,yesterday i did my first track day ever,rate my shitty body position.

Looking good m8.
Red leathers make you look like a tool tho

jelly of your BRC

There are a bunch of good cheap-ish bikes to start on, DRZ 400 is definitely one of them, depends on what you want out of a bike. If you want a lot of power and something that you'll grow into, the DRZ is it, if you want something that's more nimble, easier to pick up when dropped on trails, and is generally easier to ride and skill build on but is frustratingly slow on the highway, get a 250 dual sport like a CRF, KLX, or WR. There are no ideal dual sports, they're all fun and great at a lot of things, but they all suck at something.

Tuck harder.

Thanks,gonna dump couple more.

Gotta cut on the belly fat tho.
Winter gym time.

What do you think about Benelli TRK 502 guys?

So, dump time.

>belly fat
Nah, ur not bad man.
That repsol kid though. He's Harley status.

Have you ridden this weekend /dbt/?

Soo much better than my first time on track, I was glued to the seat.

Uma Delicia!

Not in the past month sadly since I've been at work. But get off wed morning and have a nice lil 600 or so miles ride back home.
My body is ready

I can see why you went with the BMW.
I'll probably hold onto my CB1100 until the 1290 GT has the same TFT display and keyless ignition that the Duke has, God only knows why these were omitted in the first place and God only knows why they have those nasty external lead heated hand grips instead of routing it through the bars.

>Daytona 1050 WHEN?
They'll never make it because they hate money I think.

Sexy.

Here in pizzaland seeing one of these is very rare.

Godspeed user, enjoy the ride.

yo nigga wait,where you from?

Yuro bike threads are best threads

>tfw no rider gf

Genova, I lurk a lot and post sometimes.

fz6 bruv

Padova,lurker,but i post like 3 or 4 times a year.

>tfw no rider gf
I had a qt on the back of mine yesterday. I prefer it to riding with grills

Whats the dumbest thing y'all have heard about motorcycles?

I worked at a Harley dealer in the parts department for a while. One guy wanted to remove one of the brake rotors on his Road King so that he could better show off his $2500 wheel. I told him its probably not a good idea to compromise his brake system like that and he looked at me like i was the crazy one.

My friend said "I like motorcycles".

a harley will be fine with one front brake, most only have one. I doubt the dude would ever ride hard enough to notice the difference

Just kidding I literally don't have any friends.

Qt to carry is easy to find, qt to ride with is hard.

Nice, post more, we aren't the only italians around here.

Is it weird that I really hate the appearance of cruisers/adventure/sport bikes? I really only like naked bikes and old cafe racers. Am I retarded or is it normal to hate a lot of other styles?

>"so this one's a 4 cylinder, does that mean it's louder than that one because that one's a 2 cylinder?"

Sure, but the ones with a single disc setup, like my sportster, are designed to operate that way. Harley brakes are terrible enough, reducing the stopping power seems suicidal.

No. Everyone likes what they like. No need to worry about it.

like I said, I doubt he even gets close to needing the braking system. if he's a guy that cares more about showing off his boomer-esque CNC aluminum wheels then he isn't going to ride hard enough to make a difference. A single dual caliper front will be fine on a RK, pic related.

here we consider that to be a symptom of aspergers syndrome.

but on the real try not to let other's dictate your preferences.

until I find one that can actually ride aggressively, I will pass. Every girl I have ever ridden with was slow as shit.

I'm from Alessandria but with no bike

Looking for a SV650 atm