How far would you go to save your car(s) if you happened to live in a place where a flood is about to hit

How far would you go to save your car(s) if you happened to live in a place where a flood is about to hit.

pic related: the house is gone but at least the dudes cars are ok

source: instagram.com/archslave84/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_discrimination
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=Np-AxPUaotw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proud of my fellow bimmer owners out there, hope they stay safe

wow i imagine he had done that every time flooding was expected

I would have moved them into parking garage like I do every time a tropical storm hits Florida.

I'd pack my important things into the car and drive the fuck out of town.

Shit, id do that. Luckily i have a lifted truck.

>e36

Who gives a shit?

I'd just take them to my parents ranch, which is at 1600ft.
If that wasn't an option, my daily can safely wade in depths up to 30 inches, and probably sit in 24 inches forever.

Left my truck in the flood. Sumbitch still runs. My BMW I sent to my parents so its safe in Dallas

Your parents have Ranch?

LEGALIZE RANCH BROTENDO

This is not about the make or model you low iq retard.

Hwat?

How far would I go? About 500 miles in any direction and have a vacation.

my nigga. lemme get a ride phamilia

And then you will come back to a half destroyed house now "owned" by a pack of niggers that will try to kill you if you come near their new house.

YAH BOOBAY YAH BOOBAY

This. I'm currently sitting in 2 feet of water inside my house.
Anyone who isn't saving their shit is a pussy faggit

t. racist cuckolds.

Hows it like prepping the bull John?

They have trespassed upon your castle, you are protected by the legal doctrine, just make sure you have the right firepower to deal with them before they can respond.

>racist
How am I racist when niggers are out looting? I'm defending my shit (albeit destroyed) from wannabe gangsters kek

>t. Mexican

I've been through Katrina no niggers occupied my house. I did get a great insurance check for my shitty house at the time when it took 14 ft of water though so trust me familam I'll do what I did for katrina every time a hurricane hits the coast. I'll take a weekend get some popcorn and watch the show and collect insurance on 3 cars 2 houses and everything else that I don't give a fuck about accept the one vehicle that carries my family.

t. Hans "Kuk" Schweiger

>you hear about fellow coworker Travis?
>yeah, he lost his life trying to reason with some looters after failing to get police to Remove them from his house for a week.
>good thing we took our week off and I got a few cousins out to secure our house.

USA, the most third world first world country in the world.

What I did when BR was hit by a historic flood:
>flood approaching my e46
>drove it to nearby fast-food lot
>lot started flooding
>drove to super-high ground lot
>super-niggers from the poor area drove their chargers through 3 foot water and ended up on our "island"
>no police or anything around
>take car from that lot and drive to friend i lived literally 1 minute away from
>his house started flooding
>took the bimmer for a drive the whole day and found a route after hours that took me off the island so i could park it at my dad's house that only got an inch of water
You need times like these to realise how much your car means to you. Honestly that experience convinced me to never sell this 323i. Especially nervous right now since Henry is supposed to arc around our way.

It's funny that leftists are now trying to use cuckold as an insult. It's just like when they try to use snowflake.

If you are talking about Baton Rouge avoiding shit skins during a flood is damn near I'm possible and if you're talking about the most recent floods then I sympathize.

Personally if it was me I would have driven some of my cars 6ft into water if I had a choice.

That was me and my E34 540i. Currently sitting on stands in my driveway with 2 feet of water.

You do realize the national guard exists, right?

National guards are hanging out on the freeways and main streets.

MTV. Cribbs.

>there are people on this board who have never been assaulted exclusively by black people

Kinda makes you think.

>Who broke in to my house?
Security camera showed he was black
>Who broke in to my car?
Dash cam showed he was black.
>Who tried to mug me at a gas station?
Well he looked black to me.

I live in a gated neighborhood the person who robbed me was a helper of a gardener I hired

I parked my car in Harris New Orleans parking garage one night during mardigras

Ayy yo say lemme ask you something? I heard while I was getting in my car leaving a restaurant uptown New Orleans.

if you would have stayed to listen then you are retarded.

highest the water got over the last couple days was up to my rear tires.

I have a jack and stands to get 2 cars higher up, and plenty of bricks/wood to get it high was possible. was willing to go out there in the rain to do it but it wasn't necessary this time

What car?

a 1994 honda civic with a few simple mods

>sharing a country with more than 1% black people

>confirmation bias
also not your blog. nobody cares

1994 Na with a with a few simple mods

>There are people on this board who have never experienced racism exclusively by white people

Kinda makes you think?

>Who didn't allow me to acquire a loan for a house
Security Camera showed he was white
>Who vandalized and wrote Nigger on my car
Dash cam showed he was white
>Who shot up the local elementary/middle/high school
Well he looked white to me.

>Yep it's entirely coincidental.

Statistics are statistics.
Where ever you're from must be a paradise.

My cousin got one of those preservation bubbles or whatever the fuck they are and he stuck his 996 turbo in it. Currently sitting completely dry in 3 feet of water kek

>living in a country full of swagless white people with absolute zero culture at all

America might be a shitstorm at the moment. But its 100x better than whatever garbage Europoor country you are from. Now fuck off my Veeky Forums and prep Muhammed.

I wouldn't want to own a car that I care about in the murderous climate that is Texas.
>Hot summers
>Snowy winters
>Floods
That's overheating, rusting, and waterlocking waiting to happen. The cost of living difference is not worth the heartache.

Sorry the man has you under his boot better blame systemic racism instead of fixing the core problem.

>you're credit is shit
>you think George Zimmerman was white
>80%of all violent crimes 13%of us population.jpg

>you're credit is shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_discrimination

>you think George Zimmerman was white

No he isn't, Dylan Roof is though. Try and defend that.

>boring statistics idiots like you bring up every single time

people from lower income families are more prone to commit crime. No shit sherlock. Still doesnt defend the fact why you have so much hate in your heart.

I wanted to insult you and your credit at the same time so my phone picked you're. Don't get it twisted you are shit and so is your credit

Statistics are statistics my friend non negotiable rock hard throbbing statistics accept your fate maybe we can be friends in another time line.

Hate brings on hate when all you have to go off of is getting denied credit and being called hurtful words come back to me and complain when crime statistic numbers change. You would be delusional to tell me that ther are no neighborhoods where I'm not welcome and I'd be a moron to believe you.

Wouldn't it float away?

Are you aware of how much air it requires to lift one and a half tons of car? Look at how large inflatable mattresses are, and they barely hold a person.

i would drive away from where the floods are.

alternatively i wouldn't live on a flood plain in the first place.

>alternatively i wouldn't live on a flood plain in the first place.
Yeah but muh red boomtowns! Think of the net wages! Who wouldn't wanna live in Atlanta, Houston or Phoenix for a few bucks extra a year?

>National Guard exists
Of all the branches to fear, that's definitely not one.

I agreed with you with the statistics but at the same you need to understand why those statistics exist instead of coming off as a racist shitlord.

>You would be delusional to tell me that ther are no neighborhoods where I'm not welcome and I'd be a moron to believe you.

lol i never said that, I'm from a middle class family. You think I would be welcome to those really bad low income african american neighborhoods just because I'm black? lol I probably have a better chance of getting mugged than you do. I also probably have more in common with you than them. I'm just not an idiot know that they are a product of their environment and the government/police do not give a flying fuck about them. I was just lucky enough that I was born to parents that actually care, regardless of race. Not everyone is lucky enough to get that.

About 50 cubic feet, or 4ftx4ftx3ft...

So uh, a car is 5 feet wide, 12 feet long, and under 3 feet of water, that's 10,000lbs of bouncy, not counting the space occupied by the car.

No he tied it down and threw weights inside of it. Plus its in his garage. Its not gonna go anywhere

>living in hurricane zone
i'm not that stupid though

What part of America is safe from natural disasters anyway? It's always either hurricanes or floods or tornadoes or earthquakes or forest fires or other shit. Figure blizzards are still the least bad, you just have to wait, have a backup solution for heating your home, and sit it out not starving to death in the process.

Ohio.

to answer the thread question i would probably drive across the country if i had to to save my car

that being said i live in a part of central florida that is on slightly higher ground than other places, so i dont have to worry about flooding unless its extreme

>tfw live in Scottsdale, AZ
>tfw don't have to deal with ANY of this stupid shit
>tfw perfect weather ALL year round for driving

How far would I go to protect my shit? By not living in a state that's susceptible to weather disasters like that, tbqh.

Lived in Florida during 2004 when like 7 hurricanes hit throughout one summer, that was enough for me to learn FUCK THAT.

Enjoy your six months long 110 degree summers, sunbaked paint and melting interiors.

Also enjoy your sprawling cesspool of a metro full of beaners and geriatrics, and your general heat induced retardation. Southern Arizona is the Florida of the west.

Isn't it incredibly dry and hot as shit. Not knocking AZ but yeah

>be from arizona
>someone sneezes
>state gets record rainfall for the year

He said Scottsdale. He doesnt live next to Mexicans. He lives nests to Jews and rich white people...

And you're implying dry heat is actually bad.

t. Mesa faggot

They're just projecting, user. Let them be, they're embarrassing themselves more than anyone else

always wanted to move to AZ.
Might be because i lived in a swamp all my life so i would kind of be cool with the opposite

>Southern Arizona is the Florida of the west.

No, Arizona sucks balls but Florida is worse by a longshot. Dry heat vs humid heat is all I need to say.

>He lives nests to Jews and rich white people...

>Living next to Juden
>Living next to rich white people

Cuck.

*educates you*

whose kids did that nog steal?

WE

WUZ

Good people and shit.

ITS TIME FOR A RANCH REVOLUTION

Ok I'm sorry let's be bros

>he doesn't into fording water
Pure alpha here
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=Np-AxPUaotw

Sounds good, user

bump

bump

b u m p

A sunstroke's a sunstroke.

No worries here.

I see Jose and Joseb out there doing yard work for hours on end in 115 degree heat with no problem.

Just stay hydrated and drink water.

The looters are a constant problem with situations when people leave their homes due to a natural disaster. The looters know there's no one home and they cut the power at the outside switch. Don't know about your house though, but my parents' home where I used to live also had an outside main power switch. SO some alarm power can be cut from outside in case of emergency and not just from an inside breaker box. My parents always raced back to beat the looters (who never left because they stayed behind to loot).

Some cars merely adapt to the wet. Suzukis are born in the wet.

>there are people on this board who have never been assaulted exclusively by black people
If you have been mugged by a black person but no conviction occurred, you were NOT assaulted by a black person. Most people have never been assaulted by a black person because there was no legal conviction. You are just inventing these assault statistics. Another example of stats being false and racist.

ive never had problems with blacks

because there are none here.

just whites and mexicans

native americans tho

those motherfuckers stole my car so fuck them

better than the e30, kys

its been the law to have the switch on the outside of the house for a long time now. its so if there is a fire the fire department can turn off the power.

>better than E30

HEY, EVERYONE, GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

i have a bunch of friends and family all over that would gladly help me

I had no idea these existed. For such a simple idea that's pretty rad. My only concern is how they seal up and how careful you have to be while pulling in to not rip a hole in the bottom

Ayyyy what up nigs? Gilbert here.

1994 EG hatch with a few simple mods