-Karamja general store nerfed to the ground
-Everything is nerfed and ruined PANIC SELL EVERYTHING
-New world map, osbotty btfo!

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSVG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH

Previous thread:

>zulrah ruined

fug :DDDD
wat do now for money?

I'm gonna go back to gwd and mm2 gorillas, it's funny how zulrah was so busted for gp/hr that now no one knows how the hell 2 make money anymore

ye i guess
i know it was needed but it still sux

>remove strength bonus on serp helm entirely, readd the venom effect

>make elite void give 13% accuracy and damage boost
>make elite void need helmet and glove upgrades as well to work
>make magic void follow the same 10% accuracy/damage and 13% accuracy/damage as elite

>make all lizard dude shamans require 100% favour, make it so you have to talk to someone and they teach you the secrets of damaging them or something

>make kandarin hard tasks give a +7 invisible fishing boost in the fishing guild
>make it so if you complete my notes by getting all the ancient pages and talk to otto he gives you some pro tips on bare hand fishing and makes you barehand fish 4x faster

>dragonstone spawns in the enchanting arena are now instanced per player, the respawn time is down from 7 minutes to 2:30, however you can't hop worlds to get new spawns anymore

literally objectively unironically figuratively fixed desu

In 2017 sharks have been extremely stable. They have always been between 750 and 1250 each. But if reddit cries enough we get game changes without polls I guess.

T. Salty helmie

dead thread

Dead game

Are sharks dead now?

Pretty much. Does any other monster drop them as consistently? Fishing sharks fucking suck.

Same.this sucks man.

2 questions.

What's the absolute lowest level, shittiest setup I could do nmz with, and how would my xp rates look?

What are some low level investment money makers other than cannonballs? Those are pretty slow to sit through sometimes.

Sorry for the basic questions. Starting back up playing. Never even played in the eoc era, so it's been a while.

What stats would you recommend for raiding?

99 everything

Any shitty set-up with full dharoks should be fine. If you can't afford that I'm not sure I would bother. It really depends on your stats and strength bonus.

As for easy, relaxing money, do something like slayer to start you off. It'll get your combat up as well. If you want to skill, hunter to 99 will make you a solid 40-50m if I remember correctly. The fc in the OP is kinda dead at night but you should hang out, there's some good info from vets in there.

Pretty much all afk MMM cap at 100-150k gp/h. Cannonballs are just the most afk. You could train fletching or cooking like all basic bitches including me

brine rats the new zulrah ???

Why do you faggots never link the new thread in the old one?

You do it gaylord

>mfw i just want thursday to roll around so i can go farm nu-tzharr for obsidian armor to be freed of the classic champ setup
>mfw the prices of obsidian weapons are going to skyrocket and fill the void after losing void range

>when worn, the Serpentine Helm has a chance of applying venom to NPCs attacked with melee combat
Wait, so it isn't going to work in pvp?

Aren't they going to be worse than bandos?

Mort Myre fungus picking is pretty good cash with really low requirements, but it's not AFK. The best way to do it is with house tele tabs and a canifis portal in your house, which nets you somewhere around 400k/hr. Without the optimal setup you'll still be making about as much as you would with cannonballs.

bump for da real thred

ily

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back based Sayob.

last thread was too shit to link back

>from sayob
oh....

Dummy.

>That photoshopped ciggie
Disgusting
It would ruin her singing voice

Lads you are taking this meme too far.
If you keep going you will eventually influence people to actually hate helmies.
See what you did to this guy.
Stop while it's not too late...

>nerf serp because it's BiS
>It's significantly cheaper to buy antivenom pots than it is to use vissy now
>nezzy back to being BiS
Just in time for that nezzy upgrade.

I can't do that, what are the minimum recommended stats for raiding?

was the 12.5% elite void thing a meme?

Who's ready for the BRAND NEW bis ranged gear? Only twice the cost of a twisted bow!

>nerf BiS gear so new Bis gear can be added to the game
what did jagex mean by this

hot

Meat's Pete

noic

why are claws crashing?

Did they shadow nerf gargoyles or have i just had shit luck today with drops

Who's this semen demon edgelady?

Lmao if ur not an ironman in 2017
Do u bond babies even try to play the game???

How long till prayers only protect 50% "for the good of the game"?

Her name is Kyouran.

You would have to rework combat entirely then

And we all know how that went

Never, but prossy needs to not be BiS for slayer.

Hopefully autism flicking is removed

Acolyte when

And then what, no one gets fire capes anymore?
There's a reason that prayer still works that way.

>give all prayers an activation cost of a few pray points but reduce the overall pray drain a little to make up for it
boom fixed

Yep, just like how no one in RS3 can get a fire cape anymore. Obviously there'd be areas where it's still 100%.

he probably just means the infinite multiple prayers flicking bullshit, that really should not be a thing

Anyone else feel like the game is dead for them? Call me a crybaby voider but I really have no desire to play this game anymore even though I've played for 10 years. Even the free trade update pissed me off less.

Have no idea what to do with my life now though. I wish ProjectRs06 was still around.

i have no desire to do ranged anymore, but i'm still slaying i guess

I can honestly say these updates didn't really impact the way I play very much. Except for the serp helm change, I'm fucking pissed about that one.

you played enough, just move on with life

>Do 10% less damage
>The games dead!!!!!!!!!!!
You bond babies are pathetic

>literally everyone has 99 magic from splashing
>ah well I came too late for that party
>literally every has 99 melee from afk NMZ
>ah well I came too late for that party
>literally everyone has 99 ranged from void+chinning
>finally get enough money to chin
>lol void is nerfed now :^)

>free untradeable armor
>bondbaby

7.5% less if you aren't a scrub

If you're unironically upset over this you should probably just quit playing the game of life.

>tfw all my friends are quitting for rs3 after this update

>make about 500m over the year or so from zulrah
>gets nerfed

Not even mad. Now I can actually max, complete achievement diaries, get that 99 slayer, do other bosses, etc. I feel bad for those who never got around to learn zulrah when it was amazing money. This update was inevitable, and that's why I farmed it.

As a pure pker, no I am fucking delighted they nerfed void set. Voids were broken and you are blind if you couldn't see that.

I learned zulrah and then a week later it was nerfed

But Zulrah is still 2m hour aka best gp in the game.

Never got a chance to do snek on oldschool. never owned a serp. Hardly used void range even though I owned the set.

My world is still spinning normally LMAO

>hurr the game should be balanced around pking

Just saying I'm tired of it after farming it for so long and this update was even more of a reason to start focusing on other things on the game

should have just made all untradeables lost on death in the wilderness and it would have fixed that

it should

Raids is best gp/hr

>tier 42 gear is BIS for the highest end game content osrs has to offer
>gets nerfed so it's not better than tier 70 gear
>"omfg I'm quitting gonna fuck my dog this is bullshit england muslims"
>meanwhile I've already made 300m hopping worlds asking for autistic people who're quittings bank
almost enough to buy my ely girls

I get that the quitters are funny but don't think you are welcome here tranny

you can solo raids, yes? Do you really need 99s in the skills that it utilizes? (Fishing, cooking, etc)? I might just get around to trying raids for the hell of it.

>Raids is best gp/hr
I love this meme.

isn't it like 2-4m an hour?

t. one of the redditors who cried over the update and donated me their bank

It isn't? As long as you stick around to get the big drops?

why the void nerf is bad
>armadyl is the next best thing
>armadyl is expensive as fuck, much more than bandos, and will only rise in price, and STILL a downgrade from void
>jagex will introduce a new bis set that will be absurdly overpriced and unattainable, especially since zulrah and karamja store have been nerfed, leading to more bond purchases
if there were a suitable replacement for void, the nerf wouldn't be bad

Lol no. Especially if you're soloing.
You can't factor "what if" into gp/hr.

>le void is BiS on all levels everywhere!
How did this meme even start? It's borderline useless against anything that has defence and its defensive stats are trash
There's more to osrs than lvl 80cb edge pure pking you know

>if there were a suitable replacement for void, the nerf wouldn't be bad
Whoa.... It's almost as if there are other options....

He's not wrong. With the recently released drop rate info and average time / points for a certain raid setup it's easy to calculate that raids with max gear / stats / a good team are over 4m/hr, even totally discounting profit from bow drops.

Of course, the variance on that is fairly high, meaning that you need to give the law of large numbers a chance to work by doing a fuckton of them.

ok no soloing.
so what about w/ a team then?

>STILL a downgrade
Whoa... it's almost as if you didn't read my post...

Enjoy paying max cash stack for your bis ranged gear in 6 months though bud

>Buy max pure gear for cwar halo, decorative armour, range top, etc
>you can just stand on the balcony on the second floor for the entire match and still win

wew.

ok. you're a grown man though.

>Enjoy paying max cash stack for your bis ranged gear
Seeing as how they currently create bis ranged gear like the twisted bow or even rigour you'll probably be paying 4b total for a top and bottom, and it'll be stronger than void ever was.

lol

I don't see how this is more acceptable than void

Because overpowered shit is obviously balanced if only a small portion of the games population can even have access to it, right? Their reasoning for nerfing void was that it was too accessible and costed nothing.

all of these have the exact same offensive stats except armadyl being slightly better
other options my ass

Uh not sure if you're talking universally or to me because I'm full aware that void isn't bis everywhere.
>There's more to osrs than lvl 80cb edge pure pking you know
I hope YOU know though that most things you use range on in this game have relatively low defence, to the point where void would be best to take anyways.
>STILL a downgrade
What? Black dhide is better in most situations than void now, debatably third age too.
>armadyl top bottom and helmet with b gloves
>max cash
Whoa........... it's...... almost as if..... you have................... autism.
>I don't see how this is more acceptable than void
Ah, so it's all clear now. You're just mad that void got nerfed because it was all you had and you have no real argument why a level 42 item is best in slot almost everywhere lmao.

>bought a ros for 15m before the update
h-haha

remember when less than 2 months ago there was a big debate in this general why void range was the best everywhere and everyone was all in agreement it was op
you cucks cant make up ur mind

Check out imbued hearts

Guess ur...
Rly suffering now
:^)