For unforeseen circumstances you have to sell your pride and joy...

For unforeseen circumstances you have to sell your pride and joy. However you are only able to sell to the groups in pic related. Which one and why?

stacey will probably pay me more

> remark how old your car is

Then why the fuck is stacey buying something so goddamn old then?

Asian stance kiddies
I want to see a proper VIP style build of my crap diesel Volvo
I wonder if japan has EUDM nerds...

because dad wont buy her something new

Stacy or ride share service, whoever will pay me more or get to me the fastest. I don't deal with minorities though. I honestly don't care what happens to the car after I sell it even though I love my car. You have to learn that you have no control over these things

This. Women are easy to manipulate and don't know the true value of anything.

Jesus why does Stacy drink and drive so much?? She must need a new car after she wrecked the 2015 Jetta her dad bought her. Is she even licensed? Pic related, just cleaned it

A bullet through my fucking brain

Option E: wreck it at high speed on the touge, collect insurance. It's a far nobler death than A-D.

But user, Tyrone needs your corvette to outrun the popo

The one who pays the most.
If there's no difference, the ricers. At least they appreciate the car.

The Asians.
I want to see a stanced Miata.

Ricers just because it's a beautifully stock Si hatchback and they would pay dearly to be the first one to ruin it with mods.

Asian/mexican ricers.

At least they know how to drive and will maintain the car. Some poor soul can later save my car and unstance it.

This

Can we start banning all these racist morons on this board??

found another one of my stalkers.

You think too highly of yourself. It's just that people everywhere recognize a faggot.

sperg more dogfucker

>I wonder if japan has EUDM nerds...
They jerk of to anything foreign in the same way Veeky Forums jerks of to anything Jay dee em

I don't fuck dogs. I fuck men.
>this obsessed

>Stacy is white
>Asians, mexicans, and blacks all represented

Can we just start banning all the triggered communists? Everyone isn't equal, and on an anonymous imageboard there's nobody to threaten your job. Stereotypes exist for a reason user, the sooner you accept logic or even just grow a sense of humor the less retarded you'll look.

Stacey. She will pay more. The car is pretty new and it's going to get trashed either way. At least with her she might fuck the clutch and sell it to someone who gives a shit because she doesn't know how to fix it.

>everyone isn't equal
Right. Asians and Jews are superior to whites.

>accept logic
that whites are inferior? I already did that tho.

>Faggots congregate in cities, typically large liberal ones with higher saleries to offset the higher cost of living
>This is a surprise

Has the aids spread to your brain user? Correlation /= causation, we learned this in school.

>Bait

You'll need to do better than that user. Don't you have an IQ graph or something you could post even?

>we should kill all whites
Then lead by example and kys pendejo.

I'm not white? im black. and cute 2. stay mad tho

>cute 2

A dog is cuter than your stinky nigger ass, oh wait, you want to bash dogs with baseball bat because they a white man's pride right?

Fucking faggot.

>i caused this

>caring about quotes from retarded homophobic people

anyone but the blacks or mexicans. will have to deal with less bullshit.

>need

>ef civic hatch

pretty obvious

I bet you are just a stupid American that calls his ED an EF.

I'd 91 civic to the Asians and mexicans and then try keep my suspension and wheels when selling it.

At least it would probably end up with some nice suspension and wheels despite the wheels being too wide.

Considering my pride and joy is a truck, the spics so they can tow their lawn equipment trailer.

This is actually totally what Stacey would get after a wreck. Congrats, you own a basic bitch car

Not the faggot you're answering to, but this faggot bootlicker is the one darkie I'd like to hang.

To be fair
The AMG Hammer makes my dick pretty hard
So that's allowed