/pg/ - Persona General

PREVIOUS THREAD: Onee-chan Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

anal cremapie

Ryuji and Makoto belong together

Can we get a mod to start banning all the reddit fags shitting up our general?

I love Ann!

Ryuji belongs with Joker

P5 cast are my favorite

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

DAE
>Ryuji rips his pants of revealing his hard dick

>your job/occupation (or NEET)
>favorite P5 character
>favorite P5 social link

Is there a way to transfer files from one user to another?
I cleared the game using my brothers PS4 under his account and I transferred the save thru cloud storage on my PS3. Then I copied the save into my PS3 account but the game won't let me load it.
Am I screwed?

Shit I got the Red label...

>tfw fusion accident

Domestic abuse user here taking requests

Software developer
Futaba
No good tora

You're screwed. You can hack a PS3 save to work on another PS3 account but not a PS4 save.

Claiming.
Also, looking for ideas for Kawawrites

Kill yourself

This woman is my wife.

Kill yourself

>waitress
>Goro
>Shinya or Yusuke

/pg/ gets murdered

Ryuji overpowering Sojiro and beating up futaba :^)

Kawakami would make best mother for our children

>student / freelance writer
>Morgana
>Futaba

I can't think of anything right now, but here's a Fuuka to mystify your night.

Raising a happy family with Kawakami!

Hifumi riding her bedridden father's big fat cock since her mom won't let her get affection from anyone else

Kill yourself

Goro getting nudes from a girl of your choice and humiliating them and shaming them about it with Joker

Joker and Ryuji appearing in the night to save Goro from a drunk Sae and doing an all out attack on her.

Fuck. This is supposed to be the autismo run going full clear with everything. I had about 135 hours there.
Should I just put it on safe mode and skip everything? How long do you think it would take to re-clear the game again?

>Heart Surgeon
>Goro
>Shinya

Mystifyingly cute.

Glad to see you're back in the groove bb.

Wow I didn't think I'd get so many requests... Please hold a vote on what you guys want

I vote on this

God damn, Gozu-Tennoh is fucking amazing, so far Megido has destroyed every encounter that's not immune to all magic.

Hifumi-chan needs cooooooock

>you could actually serve Goro pancakes and get paid for it

THIS PLS

i vote this

>Akechi is a big bitch baby with daddy issues whose incompetence gets him humiliated by everyone he tries to manipulate
>anons keep trying to force him as this cool, cruel villain who keeps his victims wrapped around his finger

>shipping clerk
>haru
>shijiro

No, Ryuji is a knight he wouldt beat anyone up unless they deserve it

Alright, I'll see the few of you who are not shitposters from reddit when summer ends.

Seconding these two

On my last playthrough of the game for a long while, want to end it on a good one but stuck on a romance

Hifumi
Futaba
Kawakami
Haru

Which has the better overall S-Link so I'm not massively disappointed.

Alternatively I could die alone and choose the bad end...

All girls need cock.

FUCK. I'f feed him for no charge.

this one

i am groo

Why not all of them?

Kawakami easily.
Harem end is the best end, though.

I vote this one if you make the girl Futaba or Makoto

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

How would they ask for nudes?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Technically Yusuke already asked Ann for nudes..or a nude...

Wait so is Yusuke intrested in her?

Adachi > Akechi

Anne belongs to Joker
Ryuji belongs to Makoto

Just her body. And for the sole sake of art of course.

FOR SEEING THINGS THROUGH TO THE VERY END!
FOR JUSTICE!

Yeah right nigga just wanted to see sum tiddies

Joker
>The Fool: Arsene
>Ultimate Fool: Satanael
>Reverse Fool: Mephistopheles???

Goro/Crow
>The Justice: Robin Hood
>Ultimate Justice: Helel???
>Reverse Justice: Loki

I "see" she has legs to rival even Ann's.

Justice? Righteous? Don't give me that shit!

Joker is a sly bastard so I think he'd just ask for them upfront but he'd be very smug about it. "Makoto think you could help me study for this upcoming test? It's on Anatomy."
Or cue some bullshit about STEALING UR HEART

Ryuji would just ask but be way less tactless and probably never works. But that doesn't stop him from trying the same tactic with the same girls. "EFF I'M HORNY CAN I SEE SOME TITS?"

Yusuke would ask for the sake of art of course! He'd never mention about how it's for his own personal gain and I don't the think he'd ever let it go. "I'm in dire need of a model! Whatever will I do?"

Goro would be direct, but with lots of flowery words and detective puns that he thinks are way charming. "I think I'm close to the climax of this case... but a could use a helping hand."

>cue Goro's "I never thought it would be THIS hot..."

>it was an average night for goro
>Sae is blind drunk going crazy because she's out of liquor
>Saes rambling was interrupted by a joker kicking down the front door
>You think you can take me on your own? Don't make me laugh! Sae runs towards joker but stopped once she saw what was behind him
>It was Ryuji, she noticed that he had already ripped off his pants and he was very hard
>She turned around to run and was tripped over by goro
>Her ass was vulnerable now, Ryuji doesn't even bother taking her pants off and dove straight into her ass
>He underestimated her power and was consumed by sae, Ryuji was dead.

Quick, /pg/, post the memes!

Kek

Writefaggotry ruined this fucking general. I can assure all of you writefags, nobody thinks your shit is good, interesting, or even clever
You all fucking suck at writing and you've made this general filled with redditors and tumblrfags
Kill yourselves

Wat.

Don't worry, as we speak i'm contacting the mods in the IRC chat and they will permaban every single last one of them

Goro is a punk bitch and doesn't deserve Helel.
Ultimate Justice can be Enoch or some other biblical shitlord.
Mephistopheles works, or Joke can get Angra Mainyu

>Implying Atlus not cutting Helel in P5 vanilla so Goro can use it later in P5 spinoff.

Enoch is Metatron, user.
Goro can always have Galahad.

Is merciless actually good for ng+,?

Who /molloy/ here?

>mfw this self insert garbage is better than ANYTHING /pg/ has ever written
HOLY FUCK

Don't provoke writefag please they only just left

I'm still here

No. You'll just be annoyed that you're level is significantly lower than on your first playthrough and crank it back down to normal/hard. And if you have at least 80% of the compendium done it'll be piss easy no matter what.

Aigis doesn't have feet

Is there a way to start ngĀ± with only social stats?
What are ya writing

Is she wearing a diaper or something?

Not unless you're willing to rely on your own discipline to not use the compendium and certain social links

I remember this was when the /v/ draw thread had up that post in every thread "Draw Aigis, but add you favorite fetish to her" thing. There was some weird shit that came out of that, but the dog Aigis might have been the weirdest.

A Ryuji x Makoto fluff piece.

Cute, preview?

Makoto is a _____

Good girl for Groo

>NEET
>Futaba
>All Good Tora

>tfw 90% of the posters here are such cucks that they fantasize about fictional characters fucking each other

I honestly scrapped most of what I had because I wasn't really happy it. I was having some trouble with Makoto's dialogue.

The basic premise is the PTs make a plan to spend the day at the amusement park, but all of them cancel at the last minute, minus Ryuji and Makoto. But they decide to just hang out with eachother and the relationship builds from there.