masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous thread:

first for zarya best girl

first for widowmaker

I swear to god if I see one more fucking card horoscope here I'm going to shoot up a a school

TRACER X GENJI SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANON

IF YOU WANTED A GAY COUPLE JUST GIVE IN TO THE HANZO MCCREE OR PHARAH MERCY SHIT

>muh cards
>muh ships

What a shitty final third to that last thread

shitpost responsibly boys and girls

ponchos are idiotic

Trailer Trash

Post your face when you haven't bought a single loot box

I like this ship, too, but let's not shitpost about it.

Do you guys ever get like really morbid thoughts about yourself? Like, "Oh I could die by the time Blizzard releases it's 30th hero" or something?

Here comes T.Racer!

Maybe quit downing cheeseburgers by the dozen then, lard-ass.

Never even once bought a single lootbox

Here comes Mach T!

I always felt like that with HL3

>celebrate our anniversary!
>here's three shit maps to gametypes nobody plays
>and some shitty skins except for like, two.
>and awful dances you'll only see in between matches.

no, i'm too much of a faggot but not THAT much of a faggot

To my point, that THAT was enough to construe a relationship from means that whatever evidence or basis they think there is for Gency to exist is no more meaningful or chemistry dense than any other interaction characters have with Mercy

I don't know if Genji and Tracer should have been canon. They had basically no interactions outside of both being in Overwatch.

But I want them to build real romantic relationships in the supplementary material (comics, shorts, voice lines and sprays) rather than beat around the bush for fucking ever

I'd also like them to have some fucking taste. Widowmaker x Honhon and Ana x GenericArab#2 get under my skin every time if only because we have no idea what these people are like.

And remember, this is a thank you to everyone that supported the game. Make sure you buy at least 50 boxes so they can eventually afford to make another full map

What will come first, Half Life 3 or the next white male hero for overwatch?

>259x243
>Clipboard02.jpg

i like this skin because for once she isnt a fucking gook

haven't bought one and will never buy one

The finger gun pose actually breaks my heart a little every time that a girl that cute, that butch and that gay doesn't exist in my personal life

>But I want them to build real romantic relationships in the supplementary material (comics, shorts, voice lines and sprays) rather than beat around the bush for fucking ever

I'm in complete agreement. Having the cadet and the Six Million Dollar Ninja have some backstory together would be nice, and having it be possible romance would be even nicer. Nothing says Tracer can't be bi.

Ana being with another man in the past is fine with me. That doesn't mean she can't have divorced and is now in a relationship with an old friend.

why is he angry

Yeah, now she's inbred trailer trash. I preferred her as the dindu stomper with the cop skin.

why would it matter if you knew someone like that, you'd still have zero chances of getting together with them

Bleu dances for (You)

he becomes tame through dance

why is zenyatta's dance emote is the best thing added to this piece of shit game since forever

why is zen pure kino

How am I twisting anything? I'm saying exactly what I've been saying since you first posted your meme cards, retard. There is no meaning to the fucking cards. Many of them directly contradict the characters personalities, and the ones that don't usually mean nothing at all, and the lucky few that kind of make sense could apply to half the cast because these cards are basically horoscopes and are designed to be widely applicable.

Again, Widows card said she's highly empathetic and emotional, when she is a completely emotionless killer. You keep switching between saying that controlling your emotion (as the card also says) is the same as being brainwashed not to feel emotion, or saying that it's referring to who she used to be even though the picture on the card is who she is now, and you don't seem to think any of the other cards seem to apply to who the characters used to be more than who they are now, because it's convenient for you to have this one card break the mould so you can keep believing there was actually some thought put into this and that Chu is some kind of genius, even going so far as deluding yourself that any contradictions between what a card means and the personality of the character it's paired with is actually some deeper insight into the character revealing things we never knew about them.

I'll ask you again, do you honestly think the 10 of Clubs is a description of Bastion?

I think Chu said something about her being a hard lesbian.

Doesn't mean they weren't close friends during their time in OW, though.

Have this before I fuck off for a while

fyi the skin is a reference to chola culture not white

dipshit

how will he ever recover from this?

haven't bought a single loot box and a friend bought the game for me

I can't tell bloo or bleu is more autistic.

>implying they can't also be inbred trailer trash

ayyest of lmaos

who is most OP in total mayhem?
Zarya, Mei and Lucio all seem pretty fucking powerful

I doubt every pirate was a swedish midget.
Really makes you think

If people are so upset about this """""""""""""event""""""""""""", why doesn't anyone organize a boycott?

Fucking Chu, ruining everything for everyone.

Sym is actual autism.
Widowmaker fans are the worst.

The same reason I wish I have cute cats: they're refreshing and relatively non-dependent company.

A cute girl that I never had to worry about falling for or falling for me would be the most refreshing thing in the world to just rest on sometimes.
Tracer and Genji could be fine, even Genji and the Hustling Necromancer. Just give me some real fucking interactions, give me some proof of chemistry.

The confusing thing about Reinhardt thing is that a lot of the evidence for Ana x Reinhardt is in Pharah: she has a spray that is equal and opposite to Reinhardt's and half of her normal skin names are metals like Reinhardt (where the other half are gemstones, like her mother)

When will I get my season award? After the season or before the next season start?

Lena is cute! CUTE!

this post made me cringe

hopefully ur heading back to /r/memes now

As soon as it ends

Best way to gain XP?

Winston. Damage everyone and contest things forever.

Hanzo was alright too, lots of dragons to combine with Zarya Ults and Scatter still fucks things up.

t. inbred trailer trash

Zarya is ridiculous
Reinhardt if you know what you're doing is a nightmare. Firestrike gets outright spammy, charge is great CC
And his ult

Thanks. I can't wait to get my golden weapon.

I gripe about it, but it makes sense for them not to publicly broadcast actual romance between playable characters. People would be turned off of the game or complain on their forums. No one wants to have to deal with that.

Is his dance yoga or tai chi or what?

And I agree, it's actually therapeutic to watch
Lan

i'm actually a polygendered nonbinary PoC and have reported to u to blizzard for toxicity enjoy ur ban

I don't know how many times I've been blamed for hacking just because I know where someone is based on their footstep sounds. Do people not wear headphones?

I'll be back, you fucker.

Yeah but if the forums are allowed to gripe about it when they DO broadcast a relationship, we're allowed to gripe when they don't.

I mean I'd be happier if they didn't even hint at it. If Genji and Mercy were just as ambiguous as Mercy and Pharah. But they did that bland valentine line set and it just makes me wonder "why bother?"

When your assignment becomes an automatic F after 5 late days, why bother handing it in two months late?

D.Va is a virgin and has never even seen a penis.

tracer

sombra is also a close second but not quite

Already dropped the game, I'm playing the new CS Operation.
It's not that much better but at least something different.

>fyi the skin is a reference to chola culture
>Google this
>Nothing even close to how she resembles
Is there a reason people are pretending it's not rockabilly?

Her skin is a greaser girl skin. You dipshit

Think we'll get some metahuman characters at some point or will the heroes always get their abilities from gadgets?

I want to hug that thug.

Her skin is traditional muslim garb, you dipshit.

Its not rockerbilly its not cholawhatever the fuk that is.
Its
Greaser
Greeeaaaaser.

McCree doesn't use any gadgets

You see, everyone knows that the skin is based of 50's culture but if you would run around wearing clothing like this of course you would look like fucking trailer trash.
It's not that hard to understand.

>autistic
This word is forever just like "epic".

I know your pain and I know where you're coming from, but I can't say I fault them for trying to give something to the players so that they'll keep playing / following what's going on. They don't have dungeons or other types of content they can pump out like they would for WoW or Hearthstone, so they have to do things like this.

The problem is that they're only making some people happy and making some other people frustrated. Most people just don't care, but the few that do aren't pleased. They won't lift a finger for dirty straights like us, either, because that's not their market (in their eyes).

>tfw got 3 consecutive captures in capture the flag
The adrenaline was really kicking for the last capture.

Is it cheating if it was with Sombra?

soo, is it normal that overwatch is making my GPU run at 100°c when that doesnt happen in literally any other game?

Flashbangs?

Greasers grew out from the rockabilly subculture.

The irony is this style was pretty popular with italian immigrants and the like. It was a non-mainstream car subculture.

not exactly futuristic, like most of the other gadgets in game

Just google greaser girl. You see the exact same style as Dva

And you can do the same if you googled Rockabilly.

How has your PC not caught fire?

Can someone explain why everyone is mad about loot boxes? It's only skins? It feels to me like poeple feel entitled to have all skins?

Sorry I just can't follow the logic.

Stop. Its not rockabilly. You dumb fuck.
Blizzard took it from the gee gee vid but the korean girls got the style from 1950s casual wear.

I dont have many materials inside that burn easily

But that's the issue I take.
Why bother giving us an inkling of anything?
It's not something most of us give a shit about (except for whatever content the fandom pumps out as a result).

So why the limpdick approach to hinting at a straight relationship? I just don't get why anyone would like Gency unless they had a specific chemistry and relationship they wanted to express, which we get none of.

It feels more like the designated relationship desu. Like "Hey, these two characters will do stereotypical romantic things sometimes"

I'd just like them to stop playing with my feelings altogether and leave the straight shipping to the fandom (which they do a shitty job of as is, Junkrat x Mei/Symmetra? Fucking kill me)

I have this problem before. Just lower the graphics and make sure that you're playing in full in your native resolution. Don't play any resolution lower than your native one. After doing this I never overheat anymore. I'm using a laptop btw.

What I'm trying to get at is that none of the characters-save for maybe the Shimadas and Reaper- really have superpowers. They all use gadgets. And I'm wondering if future characters are going to keep up that trend or if will get characters with genuine superpowers

It's literally just what bitches wore in the '50s after they got out of high school.

Zen's dance seems too fast paced to be Tai Chi, although it was used as a fighting style.

People would have been mad either way.

People buy loot boxes?

I play like 5 games a week and end up getting all the overwatch bucks I need to buy everything I want from every event for free

>can't get the last point since one person doesn't want to switch off Widow at the very end point
>alright we just hold them
>hold them entire way on first point, throw the game and they push to the end
>Rein doesn't attempt to contest even with ult up
I swear people in comp try to get POTG with their ults. Pharah used 1 ult whole fucking game

Why was Reaper in Oasis?
Why do his recent sightings not line up with his biography again?

They bother giving us an inkling of anything because it's attractive to someone, somewhere. It's a limpdick approach because Blizzard is notoriously bad for writing any sort of romance (see : Jaina, Arthas, and Sylvanas; Raynor and Kerrigan; Artanis and that one new bitch from the SC2 Protoss arc).

They'll never stop as long as it can make them even an inkling of money. Also because the creators themselves are using this as their shipping lane and are most likely pumping their fanon fuel into the canon fire.

No one gets to be happy.

Of course why do you think Blizzard makes a lot of money with Overwatch?

It's the "have it all" mentality with games that feature RNG systems.
Although, you gotta agree, that for an anniversary and celebration event, this one kind of fucking blows.

how do i warm up for comp as a support when i get teams that are un-healable? why are widow and hanzo in every single game? why does nobody ever pick tank?

tired of this shit