Will BMW ever top this?

Yes, by not using Justine Ezarik as a poster girl.

Yeah they did with the m2

No

They already did.

>tfw this was the last great BMW.

How does it compare to the ///M2?

People have said it's better than the M2 because engineers were given much more freedom. It was an experiment, a skunkworks project, to make a true modern E46.
It borrows a huge amount of parts from the M3 as well, and while it uses an N54 engine, that specific tune is only found in the Z4 and 1M.

>to make a true modern E46.

I think you mean Modern E30

a modern E46 is an E46. That cars not really old.

Yeah. Basically make it what the M3 wasn't anymore.

I Literally sold my 1M for an e46 M3. Not my first BMW either, have had many. I know many people who are enthusiasts who have done the same upon driving the m3. All it took was feeling how the 1M dealt with elevation change. Most unsettling thing in my life coming from a car claiming to be an M. I could go on about other problems if anyone really cares. I loved my 1M. But don't kid yourselves like I did.

how did the 1M deal with elevation changes?

Carberater #boostboyz #couldvehada2jz

Fuck off already

Lol. Sorry Im just a jdm fanatic. I'll stop xD but seriously only 3 liters and all that power. Or you could put an lsx from a FRS and really make some seriously power. Turbo lololol booooost BOOOST

>not posting the practical version

We need more rwd hatches

130i was meant to be top shit:

>3 litre n/a straight six
>RWD
>LSD
>manual
>cheaper than the 135i/123d

good luck finding one in that spec mind you.

>cheaper than 123d
Don't know about new-prices but no, cheapest one I could find was 16k€ while 123d start at 12k€
>lsd
Do they have a mechanical lsd? I thought they only come with e-diff

Explain

That's because they're old now and more people bought 123d's ergo more second hand and thus less demand.

I really doubt they come with an lsd, even m sport models of other cars don't have one

>135i
>isn't a 3.5L
Yeah no.

THEY CAN'T TOP THIS