Caught doing donuts

Okay, I did a donut at the top of a parking garage, the top floor. when I was leaving I was at the last floor a security guard said my license plate out loud on his radio, I turned off my lights and sped off. What should I predict is gonna happen to me now? Their was no cops and the guard was no where near me when I did the donut. I think I may get a reckless driving ticket, will I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>admission of guilt on a known FBI honeypot Bangladeshi kite flying forum

The FBI doesn't give a shit about a kid doing donuts retard

sneak back in one night and jack off in his coffee when he isn't looking

>did donuts in a parking garage
Glass houses, throwing stones, etc

it'll be fine they aren't the real police stop being a pussy also sage

Okay so I guess I'll be okay if the police don't get involved which I doubt they would cuz their wasent any damage or injury so no point to open a investigation

Probably just logging your plate so they'll ban you at some point.

>say plate outloud
>probably to tell other fat-buddy securities to watch out for you while you're in the building and to try to stop you

you're an idiot, OP, not because you did a donut, but because you were pussy enough to think the police would get involved because someone did a donut. next time, crash.

He was just fucking with you, dude. Jesus Christ he gets paid like minimum wage and has the most boring job in the history of the world.

>did a donut on private property
>security didn't tell you to leave, so you weren't trespassing
M8 the only thing you did wrong was driving without your lights on and speeding away. Thats fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

>UNBAN NOW

>private property
Absolutely nothing is gonna happen. If you're paranoid, just don't drive that car there again.

Yea he didn't tell me to stop or anything, I just drove passed him and my buddy told me he was reading my plate out loud, hmmmm I guess ur right

Eat my ass ;)

Fuck u nigger

>security guard goes full moron
>calls cops
>assuming large town/city
>cops laugh at him on the phone
>hangs up
>assuming small town
>cops MAY show up
>won't do anything because can't be fucked to look for a stupid kid doing donuts
>only show up just to reassure security guard

If anything, the cops would get pissed at the security guard for wasting their fucking time.

tldr; your balls havent dropped enough to handle a car that can do donuts

Probably nothing, since they actually have to report it to the cops and the cops likely won't do fuck all since there wasn't any damage, no one was hurt etc

hah same

Best case fucking nothing
Worst case, you'll have a prior complaint on your plate and next time a cop pulls you over hell ask about it

I appreciate this vid

>be security guard
>boredaf.mp3
>look at camera
>underaged faggot is driving his mom's minivan in circles
>can't tell if he's trying to do a donut or he's autistic
>after five minutes he's heading down
>say his license plate loud as shit on loud speaker to fuck with him
>faggot shits his pants and peels off
>today was a good day

Don't know about murica but in germany there have been cases where leaving rubber on the concrete of someone's premises can count as damage to his property. The fine would be at least the cleaning costs.

Fines go to the state not to the victim.

Actually Security Guard here. Ama.

Also your plates were logged, and if they see it again they'll probably ban you. Also if he didn't see you come in, since you cut the lights and sped off, they probably think you stole the vehicle. So I highly recommend you avoid that place in thay vehicle. Also fuck you, do donuts on public property, that guard probably had to clean your shit up cunt.

What if it is at a college which I attend?

Another security guard here. Pretty much this except we'd be expected to call the police and report it, we wouldn't clean anything up though. I kind of doubt you'd get ticketed that way but idk.

I don't doubt that, the police were once called on my by security claiming I stole my car.

Then don't shit where you eat idiot.

nice job, dumbass. park elsewhere.
also the dipshit move of flooring it with the lights cut makes you look 10x more like a nigger, I could see a rentacop forgiving donuts but not a potential stolen like what you made yourself look like

aww, now the richkid has to park with the commoners

Then you're a moron