Steezy

Obscure and cool cars, cars that give you an erection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3e5BCE9zFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i seen those everywhere in Japan tho. Cabbies use 'em.

Pictured above:
Toyota Century

Pictured here:
Holden Statesman WB Caprice

Toyota Century's were custom made for business men and political people though

Wrong. You might be thinking of a Crown Comfort though.

I wanna get one of these for my next car would a 80s car be to unreliable to daily drive it?

If you were going to get a full-size 80s car, a Panther would be the one to get. Just be watchful of the hoses and air ride on the Town Cars.

>cool cars
>posts some nip shitbox carbon copy of a yuro luxury car

I like D2s, fucking sue me.

I would rather a Grand Marquis than a Town Car for the reasons said. In any case, Fords of the era should be just fine if you take care of them. GM and Chrysler, however...

youtube.com/watch?v=B3e5BCE9zFI

You have to admit, Caddies are still pretty cool.

I would rather a marauder than a square body panther. Cuz fuck you both.

Have a 69 Mercury Marauder X-100 with a 429 CJ that needs to be restored but fuck do I want one of these

Vippu kei boxes from Malaysia

Call me a faggot but if there is one thing I dislike in car culture it is "Designated colour".
I understand that YELLOWbird is sort if defined by its color, but they could have at least given a bit of variety in the tones.
Then again I know RUF is smallish so probably could not effort to couleur the already expensive cars different tones.
Still can't stand almost all Ferrari's being red or Subaru's blue.
At least it is better then fucking silver, that is for sure.

You're a faggot

What yuro car is it a copy of?

Fagot

I honestly don't know, I think its the idea of taking a practical vehicle and making it impractical that does it for me.

There was a black Yellowbird for sale in Germany. But I'm quite sure if you took your own Porsche to Ruf to make it a Yellowbird, you could choose the color of the car.