sounds-resource.com/pc_computer/overwatch/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vToLwIEuI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

widow best girl

Here comes T.Racer!

my.mixtape.moe/wtdiap.ogg
What did Ana mean by this?

rip frogue

Remember to pray the gay away, god doesn't let trannies into heaven because they suicide

Avocados las useless

Damn bro, I'm sure you get mad pussy with that line in your high school cafeteria

justice rains fr

>no freckles
into the trash it goes

>keep voice chat muted, go on a win streak
>somebody asks me to join voice chat, have misgivings but do so anyway
>we get rolled

tracer's new guns say tracemaker

I believe total mayhem is how Overwatch would be if shitters from the forums or /owg/ actually had a say in the balancing of the game.

lolwut
what about ana's father

REDEMPTION ARC WHEN?

Fat, retarded, unoriginal. You're homo-inferior.

It's a reference to Banksy, who is a tastemaker.

yeah because she is a graffiti artist making traces (tags) with them a.k.a tracermakers

reaper will stay shit as long as he only deals 5 damage per shot if his shotguns aren't up someone's asshole, and no other buff will fix this

She has them, it's just hard to tell!

t. buttblasted faget

All reaper needs is mobility
If he could quickly engage and disengage he would be top tier again

Calm down with the projection, buddy, you sound triggered

Anyone having luck unlocking event skins? How many Loot Boxes in before you got one?

And his teleport is shit.

"I'm gonna teleport guys, ready, here I go, 3,2,1...."

See and spare yourself from eternal damnation

>Being Resurrected by Mercy

>"Ah... Gérard."

>tfw she found Gérard after death or he was waiting for her

What are the worst ults in the game?
Is there a tier-list?

You're just hearing yourself.

TELEPORTING LEL
Now let me stay still for 1 hour posing with my gunz so all the enemies can see how cool I look.

I really can't understand why that ability still hasn't been tweaked/reworked/replaced.
It worthless.

no way.

Ana was the bicycle of Overwatch, she doesn't actually know for sure who Pharah's father is.

We actually have a high schooler among us.
Sick bants fag, I'm waiting on the mum insults still though.

>if he was literally 250 hp tracer with shotguns hed be good
no shit

>Ana
>posts Pharah

Well maybe when you graduate from high school you'll have some better non-tumblr insults, sad loser.

I hope Blizzard reunites them permanently.

>best girls
>one's tinfoil and the other tries being white trash
>best

Pharah has shorter hair and a different tattoo in the other eye.

objectively correct worst ult list:
deadeye
barrage
whole hog
pulse bomb
primal rage

What are you talking about, we all know S:76 is Pharah's biological dad.
How else would a 1.80plus woman be born from Ana who is rather short, if she wasn't filled with supersoldier seed?

his teleport should be reworked to function like pharah's jetpack - hold a button to enter smoke mode and move freely around the battlefield while being invincible, but can't attack. release the button to materialize and be able to attack. make it be resource based like DM or jetpack as well.
Of course i'm not a gamedesigner, so i don't know how op this would make him

Widow Tracer confirmed

Literally canon

>Pulse bomb
>Bad
Also Whole Hog can break through shields and push teams back

Amelie is in there somewhere

At least she knows who her father definitely isn't - that fucking leaf

>How to player Reaper Mirror Match
Step 1: Bait the opponent's Shadow Step, the worst ability in the entire game bar none
Step 2: Headshot
Conglaturation, you're winner!

Give him no vertical mobility and a small cooldown so he can't spam getting into and out of it and make that his shift ability.
Replace teleport on E with something else entirely.

>Intel Kaby Lake G4560
>1050ti 4gb
>8 gb 2400 mhz ram
>Asrock H110M-DGS R3.0 2133MHz DDR4 Soket 1151 mATX

Can I get more than 140 fps on this system with everything low+75% res scale? I'm sick of playing on my shitty toaster laptop and want to build a cheap PC.

do you think the chink will of himself for not being able to shove his headcanon ship in the game anymore?

>anything that has to do with Genji and hitboxes

Why would anyone with 50% of his brain still functioning would shadowstep in a reaper 1v1?

I'd add Riptire, Dragonstrike and Infared and remove pulse bomb, whole hog and barrage

Where did that come from? It's not on the sound resource. How did it get datamind?

>its a rein complaining about the supports round

The dankest meme.

Because this is the overwatch playerbase we're talking about here.

correct
correct
wrong
SUPER wrong
its not very good but its not bottom 5

bastion, junkrat, hanzo, reaper, orisa maybe, dva probably are all worse than those bottom 3

I datamined it
What's "the sound resource"

wow you can't complain about other players like that

it's physically impossible for anyone to "play badly" or "be retarded" and any accidental missteps that may occur only do so in some unfortunate alternate dimensional which are never the less to be regretted.

Upload it onto this site:
sounds-resource.com/pc_computer/overwatch/

Who else got new lines? And how does that line trigger?

I can't wait for the 30th next week.

Are you fucking serious? Death Blossom, Hanzo's dragon and tankstion all worse than shitty primal rage?

>the non-canon ships

Official garbage ults list:
Self-Destruct
Dragonstrike
Riptire
Infared
Deadeye
Barrage
Orisa's damage-booster

Bastion ult is easily worse than primal rage thanks to the removal of extra armor

MEI IS WEEB

Why not?

yes because they arent full heals that reset your mobility cooldown
theres more to ultimate utility than frag potential, if chimp out didnt feed so much fucking ult itd be pretty great but that 1000hp feed is a huge drawback

AN ADORABLE PIECE OF TRASH!

I literally just had the funnest night of Overwatch ever. I spammed voice lines in solo queue quickplay with some Lucio. It was great,

>"Next"
>""Woo! Jackpot"
>"Next"
>"Necksnecksnext"
"Too many voice messages! Please wait.. "
The entire game, around 11 minutes straight
When I was running back to point B I hear Lucio very faintly echo in the distance
>"...woo! jackpot.."
POTG even had Lucio saying "Woo! Jackpot!" in the background

Then another match I just spammed Sombra's boop all game and steamplowed on payload attack

I don't know, I just had alot of fun man

Any cool new interactions between toons?

Reaper just got buffed and its pretty big desu. Dont spout shit opinions if you havent played with him extensively.
If you managed to sneak up behind enemies you can easily 2 shot supports, and now after you shift away the enemy will think twice about pursuing you.

Yes
Fact that ult doesn't give you 6 kills doesn't makes it bad
Primal rage turns you into best disruptor in the game. It's only weak if you use it while alone

>He just needs some theme to play while he's using Dragon blade.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vToLwIEuI8

Will you off yourself if you can't shove your headcanon ship into the game?

Pffft hahahahahaha

>This milisecond saving buff is huge!
>It's not like Reaper players reloaded before Wraithing
>Oh wow now I have 8 shots as I come out of-dead

only 193 new voicelines and I didn't recognize any of them as interactions
(I don't know what triggers when so unless it's blatantly obvious I can't tell what interactions are)

No, because I don't need it to be in the game to enjoy it :^)

pls respond

>mfw some pharmercy fags thought this made pharmercy canon
I seriously have a hard time telling if they're being ironic because they got memed on or if they truly believe this.

>character has amazing overpowered kit
>also has tons of other privileges like uncancelable ults, priority over everyone elses' abilites, smaller hitbox than model, getting refunds for failed abilities and ults etc

>character has meh kit
>also has a ton of other debilitations like delays on weapons/abilities, larger hitbox than model, instantly drained cancelable ult etc

What in the fuck is Blizzard doing?

Anything else that caught your attention? or upload them so i can go through them please

193?
wtf

>silver opinions

Please upload them on the sound resource or at least in a mega so someone else can?

Finally got the Hanzo skin

All that's left is Genji and 76.

>Come to /owg/
>Expect discussions about meta and balance
>Endless amounts of gay romance and relationship drama over fictional characters

You niggers are gay lmao

Post images that would make good skins for heroes.

Fuck off Talon fags.

Infrared is underrated because it doesn't have a measurable component, if there was a card at the end of the game that had some shit like 'times upper hand gained by seeing through the wall - 25' people would see it's value.

Doesn't change the fact that widow is shit in 90% of games

generals are full of tumblr

Bastion's ult is borderline useless now that he doesn't get any additional armor, a Bastion is easily killed in turret mode and the tank sacrifices his greatest strength in that mode, high DPS, for burst damage, which is easily blocked and punished by a barrier.

Death Blossom is good, but only if you can get the drop on enemies, which any Reaper player will tell you is hard enough with him clomping around and yelling about how he's REAP-OSITIONING.

Hanzo's ult is similar to Reaper's, but he's better at flanking. Even then it's easily countered by walking to your left or right.

Winston is able to move around and change targets, knock people out of poistion and is capable to keeping people out of the fight for the entire duration of his ultimate, all while becoming a much bigger target and distraction.

Well, we've already got 50s D.Va, now we need to complete the set.

Just spray some anti-tumblr juice around daily.

>no greaser roadhog, junkrat, 76, and mccree

I just spent the last 8 hours playing total mayhem. Managed 69k damage with pharah in a round, also 72k healing with lucio. Winston, dva and mei are absolute cancer to deal with when they gang up to keep the overtime rolling. and even big combos like gaviton+ barrage can't kill them. the round always just goes to however steps off the objective for a split second.

What if Widow got assists for kills during infra-sight? maybe not listed as any kind of heat meter, but for purposes of a card?