├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Winners Design 4 sideB (until 6/7)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/
□ Previous Thread: └By posting in this thread, you hereby agree that Lisa is the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

fulldive(.)nu/category/pso2/gunner-guide/
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eIbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIbl2lNGAqnIdJksXI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdoIbid2OgXqDGAJkIsdnIs00009o00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006
pso2affix.seilent.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for robots a best, elves and dewmans a shit.

second for your face is shit

My wife Xiera is cute

>Let's become friends!wwwww
>Let's become friends!lolololol

Why people do this?

automatically refused

Does the Zeinesis affix potential add +10% to the end value (after upslot reduction) or before?

fulldive(.)nu/category/pso2/gunner-guide/

Is this guide accurate and up to date when it comes to skill trees and go to equipment?

>selphea

kek

I'm sorry, I'm pretty clueless

>Let's become friends!wwwww
usually come really close to doing that when holding w to run to reset a quest and hitting enter to skip through the quest results.
I've never actually sent one though.

What would you recommend as first 13* and units to aim for then? And what's wrong in that skill tree there?

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eIbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIbl2lNGAqnIdJksXI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdoIbid2OgXqDGAJkIsdnIs00009o00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006

Don't listen to the dickheads in here. They'll say something is bad and give you no explanation. It's a good guide to give you a grasp of gunner. It's also been recently updated so that's a plus.

Not that user but Aura is a good 13 star weapon for Gu, stronger potential with more abilities affixed is really good.

As for units; you can use Saiki or 12 star units that drop from Deus when you're able to fight it. The ring slots on 12 star is good for Gu since you'll be able to use the stance ring, air reversal and forward s-roll with one slot for your choosing (this should be your ring slot so you can change it whenever)

I don't play Gu much to go into detail about the skill tree but it looks pretty fine to me.

>stronger potential with more abilities affixed is really good
What if I don't have 200m to sink into a 6-7s affix for a non bis weapon?

Nah selphea is a scrub who posts misleading guides for the English players.Id trust GMcustoms gunner advice before I trust selphea.

You don't have to spend that kind of money on a weapon and can get by on cheap yet efficient affixes. The weapon is something that'll help you out a lot until you get something stronger / better utility. 6s weapon isn't too expensive and 7s is mostly due to excubes (and you usually do SAFs for that kind of slot or 8s).

You could do something like a 4s to 5s upslot and not worry about much (Ult soul / Stat III / Spirita III / Flict / Fever is an example, would eat 100 excubes for the 40% but that's not much when you're able to XH)

Are there any recipes for that kinda shit out there? I must admit I haven't really done that kind of thing before, especially not after the addition of SAFs

Also, I assume I should just stick to the 5s affix and that the full 8 would be impossibly expensive?

>fed my all class 13* katana to my zein cause I thought it was useless
>switch to HU to level it
>oh god what have I done

sub su
get 13* popple egg from cf
buy all class tact for 1050
go level hu

There's probably a better way to do this but this is how I usually do it because I dislike not 100%.

pso2affix.seilent.net/ - Use this and experiment whenever you plan on doing affixing. It's usually updated a little bit after new affixes are added and the rates have been figured out.

8s is incredibly expensive because you need several weapons at +35 8s (meaning that you're going to use a shit load of excubes to get them to 8s). It also requires you to stock up on meseta because if you're doing 8s; you're gonna want to go all out so stuff like Elegant is worthwhile. If you think that's bad, S-ATK affixing is more expensive.

7s to 8s (with everything 100%) has a 30% success rate on each affix because of the upslot penalty, meaning that you'd have to use 40% for 70% and there's still a large chance of something failing.

Can I get an 13* Maron from cf or am I fucked? The other pets don't seem as braindead easy to use as that one

>doing wind and rain
>tagami appears
>forces me to cap the class i'm playing
now I have to grind a hu weapon, curse this suffering.

Ah, thanks.
So what's this whole SAF thing about? Is it something I should worry about later, or?

Why doesn't Deus Hunas randomly appear in Earth free fields?

is it yours or are you just advertising that it's there?

Does it matter?

are extreme receptors still stupidly expensive? last time I checked just an ext receptor fodder with another beneficial affix cost more than a whole flict mod unit affix

What's wrong with laughter?

>saint fever
>not modulator

>bought a shit ton of AC to sell scratch items in preparation for getting Izane units
>literally haven't seen him spawn
Haha holy shit, well okay, which units should I try for instead because I can't keep playing in expert blocks with shit units

>can't keep playing in expert block with shit units
Continue doing so, it proves a point that none of these requirements mean shit. You do what you gotta do to get your gear. If any autists actually bother to whisper you, they probably have some personal agenda to push.

Ray units, then solo pd to upgrade them.

When a weapon is +35 (meaning that you need to check the max grind and feed it the same weapon to raise that max grind); the weapon will have an ability with 100% transfer rate if used as fodder for an affix (meaning that you can use that SAF (special ability factor) as a junk fodder for upslotting that weapon). It's only for NT weapons and you can check what SAF the weapon has by clicking on it and it should be in the menu for it. It's good to stock up on weapons that have good SAFs (like Fornis weapons due to Phrase weak).

High slots, yes but 3s and 4s is still somewhat cheap (4s units are a bit expensive although maybe near the same price as buying 3 4s flict units, depending on ATK type).

It's supposed to be a cheap affix, if they want to go through with getting that on there, they can.

You can keep playing in expert blocks with shit units, and sega can do absolutely nothing to stop you after you get the title for having a rear/arm/leg 12* unit grinded and equipped at the same time.

Almost everybody currently using austere+12* leg will continue to do so after the change, simply because they'll likely have acquired a full 12* unit set (either through shii's shop+ult amdu title unit, or through natural drops) and the fact it's a title means it's a worthless restriction.

no restriction for units anyways; SEGA cant do shit if you can play in expert blocks.

Oh, okay. When should I actually look into that kind of thing?

I don't have a problem going through content with my units, but it was more so I wouldn't piss off japs and people in the MPA for not having "good" ones

The majority of people do not care. It's mainly english autists or dumb JPs who make a scene about anything like that. Just actually try when you play the game and all is well.

they literally wont give a shit unless you're doing gracia, at which point if you're using shit units still by that point it might be worth investing in something new.

>no restriction for units anyways

Not for long.

t. SEGA

the japs prolly wont even care at this point, just beware of salty EN autists, but as said, you might want to invest in better gears soon

Probably when you've got the resources to get the SAF weapons. I'd recommend you get some fornis weapons (6 copies from collection files) so you can put phrase weak on Gix or something close to it in power. This is easier to do if you have the collection file expansions (better save up SG if you don't).

What 12* leg should I use together with Austere arm and rear? I'm playing FO.

Union.

But for my first 13* and such I shouldn't bother with it yet?

Any way to get 100% Stat-5 without Yamatos nonexistant SAFs or that nonexistant SG booster?

stat5+stat5+stat5 > 60% +40% > 100%.

What about achieving any higher than 60% before the final booster? Any souls that boost it? I'd rather not same-slot if it can be avoided.

you same slot or you attack receptor, you don't really have a choice in the matter. ext receptor raises it by 20%, but it's expensive as shit anyway and only raises the transfer rate, not the 4 > 5 rate.

>Arena booster X3

How long does this take to get?

You should molest a braver today.

suck my balls:)

goddamn you made me check the shop

7slotting a Zeinesis feels like a whole lot of effort for a difference I'm not even going to notice over my 165/11 Gix.

I miss the old characters. I hate episode 4 so much.

Same.

Lobby action 192 revival when?

it might not, but 6s ext is going to fuck your wallet.

I'm not going to molest myself because some user says to

According to affix sim ext doesn't do anything to Stat 5.

>SPEND A GORILLION HOURS OR SPEND SHEKELS TO GET VIRTUAL CURRENCY TO PUSH YOUR ATTACK UP 5%
I hate this shit in MMORPGs.

EP4 has been a lot about spending shekels while also removing 90% of the previously required gameplay. It's cancer all around, blame mobile games and japanese for being a bunch of cucks.

>mobile games
I hate this cancer so much. I hate seeing my hobby choked with so many goddamn posers.

Agreed. Without getting too much into this I blame celebrity culture for that.

Don't use Saiki as GU at the present under any conditions. The absolute bare minimum for gu gear is going to be Kaiser Arm/Leg + Elmre 12* leg via badge shop, or Shine Red rear + Double Arm/Leg, until you can upgrade into a better set. Not being able to run Front S Roll + TMG Stance Up makes Saiki 100% unviable for GU.

>mobile game
No, the retards who pay them are to blame.

Not that user but I'm not changing my ratk Saiki set until 13* units come out.

If you don't play GU, that's honestly fine. RA and BR/RA can totally subsist on Saiki until they get 2 rings that absolutely need to be active at all times. Point WB and Weak-hit are the only two at the moment

GU on the other hand, you seriously shouldn't touch that class without 2 ring slots IMO. You're better off using a mediocre affix with two ring slots on an 11*+12* hybrid set than sacrifcing Front S Roll or TMG Stance Up

>Point WB
>Mandatory
How about you learn to fucking aim and You can live without Front Roll.

Have you even tried playing gu without front s roll after using it for an extended period of time? It's fucking stupid.

I sure have and it isn't a big deal.

I was implying the only two rings RA has are ones you can swap between based on the content, thus have no extreme need for anything above 11* currently.

How about you learn to fucking read, as you'd put it, user-kun.

And trying to say you can live without Front S Roll is some sour-grapes status. There's a reason every single GU on any video ever has this ring, it's completely gamechanging. Don't tell me you're a poorfag who has to s-roll sideways to move forward? Have fun not being able to move forward while building chain

Reddit spacing retard.

>I have no way to justify my BTFO-tier 11* set, time to attack arbitrary shit like how many times someone presses enter on a chinese image forum

saikifags literally on suicide watch, I'll see you guys when they introduce even more mandatoryrings for R-ATK

>Saiki users cucked themselves out of austere units
>Saiki users cucked themselves out of 12* units
You will do the same with 13* and say "i can't sell them so i wont get them"

Not that user but are cliffad units good upgrades from saiki as far as 12* go?

They're currently the best for classes that don't a give a single shit about Def/Res/HP

pretty much every class

Glass canon is still viable, yeah.
And it's not like they don't have respectable Def/Res/HP

bump

for just 3? 30-45 minutes.

Other than fo dont the rest of the classes just hide behind automate/iw/whatever when it comes to taking a clean hit?

people suggest those who use automate/iron will are complete shitters. if automate is made to be mainclass only, hu will take a massive hit as a sub for a lot of people I wager.

Even fo still needs to take a hit every now and then. Glass cannon is as outdated as saikis.

This affix is kinda wasteful IMO, considering you don't even have SAF active for Aura TMG while also not utilizing a lot of convenient affix layouts. Don't affix a weapon with a SAF (aka every single NT weapon) without having the SAF available, that's just wasteful. You want to use free things, yeah?

Furthermore, weapons are so cheap, you don't bother with this upslotting nonsense. Excubes = money. Wasting excubes isn't okay just because it doesn't cost you meseta instead. Turn those into meseta, use it to buy yourself nice things, okay?

Just upslot the base item with junk and slap the items you want on like the above. 6s YF is like 900K each. Yamato Factor almost always comes with Stat III, you can literally get 3x Shoot III on your YF fodder for no extra cost. Putting them elsewhere is wasting excubes. Furthermore, YF is the cheapest affix for what it provides, as well as saving excubes in bringing Shoot III to the table with it. Power III + Technique III is cheap as hell, practically free. Souls are practically worthless at 6s. Putting Fang Soul on your base weapon will cost you like 200~K after fees. All in all, this affix will run you like 5.8~mil in fodder if I had to guess while using a Noble (3.5~4.5mil), fees not-included. I don't know if you can compete with this degree of poverty:quality ratio. This is comparable to a 5s Flict/Mod Noble, objectively superior to it all things considered. Noble Shoot puts this at 150/20/9 rather than raw 150/9.

If you're super allergic to any kind of Noble, Stamina or otherwise, just opt for St. Fever. Costs 50K~100K plus an extra fee to put it onto the weapon with Fang Soul when you put it on. This 6s affix will generally shave off the Noble cost, dumping the old price down to like 2.2mil. If you can't afford one week of TACOs for a weapon, please keep saving until you can. 2.1mil is 130 ATK/20 HP/8 PP. A respectable affix, for barely anything while also enabling Aura pot2

>Gunner class
>no s-roll front ring
have you ever played GU-main and maintain that chain while doing s-roll sideways or your parents hated you that much?

tfw no clue how to turn excubes into money besides turn my stacks into grinders and synths

As a Force you still want these units they're literally free tank stats, 0 reason to keep using saikis now.

>affixing weapons without phrase weak
Only in pso2g

>if automate is made to be mainclass only
I'm surprised it's not considering how few main class abilities HU has, it's a joke state as it is now.

My Automate/FlashGuard/MassiveHunter Fi reaches 34k DPS on our Zephyros and Gracias with a techer on Gracia I can just straight charge/dagger combo everything without care

how do I put phrase weak into things

15~18 "excubes" can turn into a million meseta with absolutely zero investment if you Take every single 10* Dio NT weapon from EQs and put them together into a +30 weapon to be sold as grind fodder rather than excube them. Take every Dio sword and put it into a singular Dio Sword, every Rifle into a Rifle, etcetera. Each will sell for about 1mil, and it takes 15~18 copies of a single weapon to create +30 fodder

The bare bones, mindlessly easy way is to just create Photon Spheres instead and buy Mag Food Devices. Check your market on your ship to determine which food device is more profitable. For example, R and S-ATK currently are about 9.4K. Excubes spent on a singular 40% equate to nearly 1.4mil by doing nearly nothing

>and it takes 15~18 copies of a single weapon to create +30 fodder
Wait, but 15-18 Dio 10* costs less than that, how does that sell for 1 mil

>people will affix their Anthesis Trainer weapons with 215/18 but they won't include Phrase Weak

That's the beauty of the market. I don't know why, but it does. People buy these looking to grind their 13* weapons ASAP and don't care to fuss with buying and sticking together Dio fodder.

I funded my latest 210 ATK TMG affix almost purely through doing this alongside 3x TACO sets weekly

The goyim know!!!!1shut it down SHUT IT DOWN

oy vey, the goyim know

>Excubes spent on a singular 40% equate to nearly 1.4mil by doing nearly nothing
aren't you unable to sell these?