Redpill me

Redpill me on the R33 I've been obsessed with this generation and I need help, tell me why this thing sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

speedhunters.com/2017/07/nismo-grand-touring-car-r33-gtr/
speedhunters.com/2015/08/hks-drag-r33-gtr/
speedhunters.com/2017/07/the-car-that-put-nismo-on-the-map/
gtrnissanskyline.com/r33-gtr/
youtube.com/watch?v=27NkTY8k5Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it really doesn't

It doesn't suck. You just take peoples opinion on the internet too seriously.

Why don't you read up on the R33 GT-R yourself. You have the internet at your fingertips yet you decided to ask about it on a vietnamese straw hat weaving forum

read up the Nismo R33 GT-R as well.

speedhunters.com/2017/07/nismo-grand-touring-car-r33-gtr/

speedhunters.com/2015/08/hks-drag-r33-gtr/

speedhunters.com/2017/07/the-car-that-put-nismo-on-the-map/

gtrnissanskyline.com/r33-gtr/

The best

>poverty low res

>poverty low res

Doesnt suck
Just awkward teenager phase between great and greater

>Redpill me
Kill you are self

Thank you

Sorry phoneposting

TE37's are literally perfect for the R33 GT-R

Hngggg love it so much

for almost any modern car

shame rota faggots ruined them

The R33 is really just a victim of people having overly high expectations for it.
It's about as fast as the R32 and I'm pretty sure can be built up just as much as an R32 or an R34 (which was faster, stock for stock)
I'd buy one if they weren't expensive as hell and grey market in the US. Even in american traffic they're pretty unassuming to people that don't know what they are.
They're literally the perfect size for a 2+2 and can be as fast as you like.

It's kind of the awkward step-child between the R32 and the R34, because while it had more power and more technology packed into it, the R33 was also physically larger and heavier than it's predecessor. It ended up gaining a reputation for being more of a highway cruiser or Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO competitor rather than a car you could take and carve up backroads reasonably well.

With that said, despite the prices I've seen fot them the R33 is probably the easiest of the Skyline GT-Rs to import (Espically if you're a fucking leaf) and the car itself is as bullet-proof as you want it to be.

got one bought for me as a first car two years before i had my license.
I miss it every day

hhhnnnnnnnnggg

They're faster than the R32 by a fair amount. More boost to compensate for the extra power, but the handling is much, much better.

you didn't have an R33 GT-R as a first car. Stop lying

i did actually, sort of. Basically i got sick when i was 15, infertile and my parents didn't really want anything to do with me.

mom and dad had a LOT of money (enough for a CL600, E31 and a 911) so he basically gave it to me so i wouldnt complain about them having a new kid

pic related is pretty much it

>i did actually, sort of. Basically i got sick when i was 15, infertile and my parents didn't really want anything to do with me.

What, how the fuck did you find out you're infertile at 15?

...suergery for cervical cancer?

Ouch m8, that sucks. There's always adoption yo.

I got one of those fertility tests done a few years ago and my sperm count is so low that theres a higher likely chance that I'll get hit with lightning twice in the same spot than ever have a kid.

:(

>rota faggots
??
>SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE LIKES THE SAME THINGS I LIKE
Wew, how does a group ruin a set of wheels?

not the person you replied to but I personally dislike replica wheels. And i can easily tell the difference between Rota Grids and Volk TE37s

youtube.com/watch?v=27NkTY8k5Co
Faster than an R32 for sure

The two doors are the most beautiful of the R32/33/34 trio IMO but the four doors are quite ugly and bland. Also they're the cheapest while offering more performance than the 32s. People hate on them for being the biggest of the three and not offering the technology the R34 has and the R33 also doesn't have the significance in pop culture or racing like its predecessor and successor do.

An OK one with an RB25DET and a manual can be had for easily less than €10k here and even as low as €7k depending on the condition and GT-Rs for around €20k probably, considering the prices of R32 GT-Rs which are the most common here. I can't recall the price of the last R33 GT-R on sale here but I just saw one live today so they're out there.

I feel sorry for you but

>so i wouldnt complain about them having a new kid

what? Couldn't they have had a kid if you were fertile and did they want another kid just because you couldn't have kids??

i was a single child and they were okay with that until i got sick yes. Even better

>mom goes to """business abroad""" for a year
>get introduced to little sister when she returns
>I start asking questions
>given keys to R33 if i promise not to question anything

I mean, as horrible as the meaning of it was, it was a lovely car. i loved the chirping sounds it made from the turbos, and it felt really safe in the rain and snow. Also The back seat is actually not bad (if you're 5'4) and you can get surprisingly much stuff into it if you have to

Pls b my gf

That's quite a sad story for such a beautiful car.

It doesn't, hating it is a meme from the episode of initial D with godfoot shitting on it for no reason. It's faster than an R32 and looks are subjective.

well post pics of it. The actual car not some one you found of google.

what would you say to those in bronze on an S13

good.

Te37's work on pretty much all cars.

Because there are so many cheap knock off te37s around that it cheapens the genuine thing.

perfecto

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the front face, little bit too much factory rice for me. That's the only complaint I have with it though, would still love to own one.

>redpill me

back to your cesspit

>but the four doors are quite ugly and bland.

Well. Your opinion is wrong, I don't agree with it, and I shall now disprove it with a picture of best car.

if that isn't enough proof, then I find it hard to believe you don't find pic related to be best.

you didn't prove anything. That is ugly as shit.

It looks like a '93 nissan altima

u r trashman

You are wrong and should feel bad.

4 door GT-R's are fine but Im talking about non GT-R Skylines. The R33 is def the ugliest

>90s Nissan looks like another 90s Nissan
Gee I wonder why

All 4 door non gtr skylines are boring and ugly you say?

Redpill was a thing before/pol/
Did you never watch the matrix

"redline me" is the proper term to use on Veeky Forums

we decided this months ago

If you're producing sperm you can always have your girl artificially inseminated at a clinic.
Way too young for that. Sorry to hear sis

I think R33 isnt as good as the R32, but way better than the r34 (because it just suddenly gets so edgy)

r32>r33>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>r34

Nigga it just said it had cancer

post feet

you're Asian right?

pls give me my Nissan back

Feetfags are weird

Uhm... No? Why?

Realistically people shit on the R33 because they don't like the look. That's really all there is to it.

The R32 GT-R set records and is known as Godzilla for its domination in the racing scene. The R34 GT-R improved on everything that the R32 had and is the perfect Skyline.

The R33 didn't achieve anything worth noting so it's usually ignored. It's also extremely round-shaped compared to the R32 and R34, which gives it an aged look compared to the other two.

Don't buy an R33 unless you can't buy an R32 or R34.

>Don't buy an R33 unless you can't buy an R32 or R34.

And we should all listen to a stranger on the internet.

you sound like a kid who plays too much Forza Horizon. You probably have never driven any of these cars.

Eh?

its old and complex so will require repairs
you may also find that it has been bodged in the past
if it has HICAS that may be broken or disabled

>R34

Kids off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>car.jpg
>600x800 res

bread on hood.

you know the deal user, Im sure you have been here long enough. thats how we do it on Veeky Forums

How does having an R34 make me a kid?

What's wrong with changing the filename?

R33 is a great car, but the R32 in my opinion looks much better. Here's a pic of mine.

I'm going to have to agree with the other user here in terms of the 4-door R33. The 2-door is already ugly enough, the 4-door is even worse.

The R32 4-door is definitely the best looking one, with the R34 coming in second. In my opinion at least.

>t. shitbox 4-door owner

nice user. How long have you had it for? Did you import it yourself or did you buy it stateside?

because you have your learners permit. Also its a non-GTR skyline so its really not special at all.

I've had for a year and a half now. Got it as soon as it got to Rivsu from Japan. Grade 4.5 on the auction sheet. Only 65k KM on the clock.

Oh hey I saw your post on /r/Skyline!

That was me!

beautiful. How do you like it so far? and have you done anything to it yourself

Here's another one (had the Volk GTC wheels before I got the TE37s)

It's running like a dream. Came mostly stock (which I wanted) had a Blitz ECU, coilovers. I installed a Tomei titanium exhaust, HKS intercooler. Doing a single turbo conversion next year and building the motor. Just enjoying the car too much right now. I only drive it on the weekends.

nice GIRL (guy in real life) larp you got there