Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for how do i link to other threads

Post bikes

for Veeky Forums
>>(post number here)
or
>>>/(board name here)/(post number here)
for an example... the links in the op?

Anybody read whatever they speak in Indonesia?
I just had the craziest dream about the CBR250RR. Now I want the non-existent 350, but don't know what kind of problems are common to the bike.

Also skynet freaks me out, but it's TBW. How do I not Guy Martin myself into a tree?

No

post bike memes.

forgot the quote

>sign up for track licence course
>t minus 1 week
>occurs to me that luggage racks might not be allowed on track
>no problemo I'll just take it off today and deal with wearing my backpack for a week
>get out the tools
>remove luggage bridge
>need to remove fairings to remove pannier mounts
>need to remove passenger grip to remove fairings
>let's do this
>two regular bolts, no problem
>two allen head bolts
>number 1, no problem
>number 2 is stripped
>hole is circular
>no drill at home
>no time to ride to dad and use his tools
AAAAAHHHHH

That color is disgusting. Flat grey is GOAT.
>tfw no zealous ant bike

I find these way funnier than I should.

me irl

Wat
At the burgerking they allow racks, they even have a spot where you can drop your bags

>plebbest meme track in the world
Color me surprised.

Veeky Forums.org/faq

Talk to me about honda furys please. Googling doesn't get me much other than "lawl hondas are gay" and "HONDA RELIABLE"

never had a faired bike

how much of a hazzle and effort are dem fairings? how long does it take to take em off? how easily do they break when removing?

>Bikes snapped in half
>Bikes caught on fire
Hmm, if only there was a brand that was notorious for doing both of those things

Yeah those pesky Japanese bikes with their meme frames made of recycled aluminum snapping below the fuel tank where a superior European chromoly steel framed bike would have snapped its triple clamps due to the sheer strength and quality of the frames, funny stuff right?

Alright /dbt/ I'm confused.
I bought an 1987 CG 125 in worse shape but similar to the picture from a mate's dad for £100 and it has been sitting for about 10 years but can run. The oil's been changed, the carb has been cleaned, spark plug has been replaced, various things on it have been adjusted right and it should be running normally but it's not.

It'll run eventually after a few kick-starts but the revs won't be smooth and will sometimes stick high or just at a random point until you wiggle the throttle and it might go down.
After a few minutes it'll cut out and won't start again.

Why is it doing this can anyone shine some light on the subject?

Do I just need to keep running it then eventually it'll run normal?

Am I a 125 fag yet or still a no bike faggot?

Pls help

It can be a pain when you first do it because you don't know where everything goes or how it fits together, but once you do it's pretty easy, like 5 bolts and some clips per side. And they're not really that fragile, I've never broken one, the hard part is finding somewhere to set it down once it's off, they're big and scratch easily.

The bottom end bearings/top end of the engine are likely full of rust which is being circulated around the engine.
run it much more and the engine will likely explode with the con rod coming out the crank case.
thats a full engine rebuild you have there.

im currently riding a nekid 600cc bike but i wanna upgrade to something like 1000cc gixxer or 1100 blackbird, just little worried bout the effort of fairings

so far im used to just acces anything by removing tank, thats it nothing else to strip down

Good news is i just looked into it, full engine rebuild for that bike is like $300

the doctor will now see you

what modern bike would hitler ride

Pics?

Job interview in 3 hours. Wish me luck! Any tips?

Check that the throttle cable is not lubed and siezing anywhere.

Might just b it m8

Hitler is still alive and he doesn't rise bikes.

Only got a couple

>no ABS
RIP

Forgive the shite quality of my old phone

Who needs ABS when you've got two 30 year old Brazilian made drum brakes?

Thanks for the info I'll look into it, though I do hope you're wrong lmao ngl :)))))

Questions for the BRIT bikers. Can you get a usable 125 for £500?

call ybr grill she knows

think she finally got a girlfriend so she stopped coming here?

who dat?

YBR Grill.

CRUISER LOSERS UNITE

i always think the riding position look so uncomfy

I have seen this art work in person.

It's in Ipswich, QLD, Australia. Ipswich art gallery.

any 125 at price or less will have a problem.

I sold my YBR 125 for £450 only because it had a fuel injection problem and would randomly stall when idling. Otherwise everything else worked alright.

It was pretty badly rusted but that's made-in-china for you.

Imagine taking it all home and assembling it all.
id feel like james may on christmas.

Leather jackets like pic related with matching pants on a dual sport bike from the 90's?
Yes or no?
Can't find any rallye motorbike clothing made out of fabric that would fit the time period.

Hey ho bros, I'm helpin my bro work on his 81 XS850 that's going under a wiring harness transplant, and nearby in the apartment complex is a stripped bike that's been sitting at least a year and a half, surprisingly little rust considering we live by the ocean. It's a mid 80' suzuki GS1100, I'm thinking I try an pick it up for 100-150?

What do you bros think

Leathers tend to force the sport bike riding position

How much time do you have to be able to work on 2 30 year old bikes? And yes I am jelly as fuck

After resurrecting a bike that sat for 15 years, I've found that if the carb's clean, replacing the ignition points and condensers does wonders for rough idle and just running in general. With sticking, lube your throttle cable and maybe choke if it needs it, and make sure your carb cap isn't overtightened, I've had that cause the throttle slide to twist and get stuck.

You have never actually pulled the engine apart in one of these bikes have you.....?

Nevwrmind, you've got CDI ignition. That might need looking at.

Aww really?
I think I should try them some on in a shop

No. Just offering anecdotal suggestions. Not like lubing cables costs much or isn't something you should do anyways.

Hello fellow white cruiser friend

my 4chanX is broken so I have to call you a faggot now

>tfw no dr650

hey /dbt/
what kind of lock do you put on your bike, if any?
Those things on the brakes? or something with a thick chain?

I store my bike in a locked garage with both of my cars blocking the garage doors.
my bikes are basically unstealable unless they steal the cars first then break the locks on the garage doors.

>tfw no leightweight adventure bike

yeah but what at work or in the city?

I just know I want something for my bike since it's fucken new

but what is most effective?

I've got a disc lock and I use the steering head lock, but neither is really going to stop someone determined. The best defense is either a locked garage or not owning a modern sport bike or Harley, because no one steals anything else.

Chained to brick house, steering lock and chip in key. If abroad I replace the chain lock with a disc lock. Its best protection is its low value and appalling state.

Unlocked, but steering lock
'cause lol rural Italy, i know everyone in town

A disc lock will stop the average idiot from trying anything, for someone dedicated and smart the only defense is insurance, there was a Reddit AMA a few years ago with a professional bike thief and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

no gypsies?

At my house

No gipsies, no darkies just rednecks
And ducati

>450 polar bear bucks for 3 months of insurance

are polar bear bucks the leaves dipped in maple syrup?

Can I visit you in italy in September?

yes and they're rainbow colored too

Sure
AT already paid a visit to CB after all

>chip in key
I don't suppose you can get that for just any bike?
and how's the battery life in those things?

I mean I'm insured against theft but it's still my baiku

>450$/3months
>pay 350/year and that's a lot still
>mfw

our money is gay too

Dunno about his, but my bikes has a normal key with bitting and all then a small RF receiver in the body that comunicates with the ignition
To change keys you have to pair receivers through the dash
No battery involved

>tfw no plated RMX

Have bike

Abus 4* disk lock + steering lock.
And since recently in a storage unit, with a key lock and code locked door and gate.

same

I don't because if someone really wanted it they could just pick it up and stuff it in a van/truck

>4 disk locks
>steering lock
>key lock
>code lock
>elvish moon runes lock
>need to win a round of tetris battle on facebook
how long does a normal trip to your bike take?

Fuck people who love me, they know I'm self-destructing by nature

Don't know that feel.
they are honestly fairly underwhelming bikes.
solid and predictable but nothing exceptional about them especially as far as the suspension is concerned.

>4 disk locks
4 star disk lock

>how long does a normal trip to your bike take?
After the 5 minute bicycle ride about 2 minutes to get in.

Better than just parking it out of side, out side of the garden in a dark alley

But thats a 4-stroke!
I meant pic. related...

if you want to be love suzuki you can't ride a 2 stroke these days just how it is.

what do you think about grip locks?

A bit of overkill, innit?

It's just that this storage unit has all of this security, just a simple single lock storage box would have been enough. But they aren't in the area.

as I said before I'm not talking about locks for my bike when it's at home

it's for work/city

Disk and steering lock are enough.
That will make it too annoying to just take. If they want it, anything more wont stop it either.

Best wheel for bikeu?

G27