Fuck

fuck.

If you garage is full of junk and you have to park your supercars outside during a hurricane you deserve every bit of shit that's getting at them.

Also I fail to have pity with people who can afford this crap in the first place. Clearly some water isn't going to bankrupt them, and if it does they deserve it as well for spending like retards instead of building savings.

Maybe he has more cars inside.

Oh no a 12 year old gallardo and my 996 flooded!!!! My mc mansion is next!!

Such is life for the wealthy septic tank cleaning company owner.

>996

its a completely worthless Porsche who cares

if it was some classic id understand

>worst Lambo
>worst 911
>rebadged VW Touareg
>meme nu-Jeep
There is literally nothing of value in that picture.

Did your cars flood from all the tears in this thread?

Yeah really on the bright side if this guy has insurance he'll get exacrly the value and nothing less. Fuck if I was him they would all be under water.

This

>he'll get exacrly the value
So basically fuckall?

>Parking the cayenne further up the hill than the 996

The 996 was a disgrace to the 911 name.

I hope all those greedy jews at insurance companies get a fucking stroke from all the claims they'll need to cover.

If you're well off enough to own them, them you're well off enough to have them moved to higher ground.

seems like it.

Assuming he's bought them brand new?

If i spent 40k on a 996 kept it for 5 years and insurance pays me a premium vs the 20k I can sell it for consider it a win.

i'm not sure about the insurance in texas but in most of europe natural distasters are specifically excluded from most coverages. (just like acts of war or terrorism)
off course it is possible that this person has specific natural disaster insurance but that would be quite the foresight. (or in texas it is not excluded)

In USA full coverage is full coverage

I recently lost a shot box in a tornado.

Could only hope to sell it for 4K insurance company paid me 9k. 2k less than I paid because of various receipts I kept.

Germany here, I have partial comprehensive which really isn't unusual, only poorfags only have liability, many people even have full comprehensive, and my insurance covers me for pretty much everything that isn't my own fault. Water, fire, hail, wildlife collisions, theft, vandalism, list goes on. I'll only be fucked if I cause a wreck.

>Not planning ahead like this guy
This thing has like 3ft of water under it

Why would he put the vehicle with the most clearance in the front?

Doesn't look like 3 feet unless the doorframe is nine feet tall. There's a pic of the guy's driveway with another BMW on a car trailer and the water doesn't even reach the trailer floor.

Why didn't he just park it the other way round?

the 996 is lighter and more powerful than the 993 it replaced
air cooling is a bad meme.

Shhhh... You'll trigger the idiots

>All faster than your car
>Implying you even have a car

too real

MUH TRADITIONALISM REEEEEE.

I like both and can even admit as someone who leans towards air cooled 911s, but yeah Air Cooling, it was a meme by the time they stopped, let alone now. 996 gets too much hate. It did nothing wrong.

Why do you lie and embellish on the internet? Nobody thinks you're interesting or cool your recycled repost garbage.

Why would he want his engine flooded?

>pay a good amount of money to protect your shit in case something happens to them
>turns out something does happen to them but it's excluded from your coverage

I thank god every day that I was not born in the shithole known as the EU

>Why would he want his engine flooded?
what did he mean by this?

Literally who cares about dead Republicans? One less retarded voter in this country.

Nice badge.

Kill u're self.

>be rich
>probably have a slew of ways to save your property
>50" of rain predicted 1 and a half weeks before landfall of Harvey
>don't do shit, not even park them in the garage

Absolutely ZERO pity from me.

I refuse to believe Veeky Forums is baited this easily

You haven't been on Veeky Forums enough then.

You can bait them by just posting fucking reference quotes from the first Fast and Furious movie. They don't even realize it's a quote and take it seriously. Oh well, just summer.

>(You)

>50" of rain predicted 1 and a half weeks before landfall of Harvey
Wrong

Uhhh they were predicting massive rainfall before Harvey hit. It wasn't the storm surge or Harvey even going over Houston that was going to fuck them, it was the 30"+ rain they were saying would come and it got worse.

That user is correct. They were saying big asf rainfall week in advance.

You're both horribly retarded if you think that was all different people, Veeky Forums is literally "same fag for reddit gold and pretend to be butt hurt about racism/white people" the board

t. the guy who samefagged those posts

Source or you're full of shit, they didn't say jack about Harvey until it started getting upgraded Thursday and Friday.

I think they're right, I distinctively remember the weather reports saying 30+ before Harvey hit a week ago

After it got upgraded they put that amount to 50+ at the last minute

Well unless these guys bought flood/disaster insurance, they're not going to be processing squat.

>t.Insurance adjuster

This. Only 20% of people in Houston have flood insurance. Let that sink in for a second. Heh.

>bait
>implying he wasn't completely serious

actual retards who don't know anything about cars come to Veeky Forums

Screencap guys

Why would anyone live somewhere so low/flat that 30" of rainwater would fuck your house and cars? Is Austin really close to sea level or is the geography just arranged that the water has no escape route? I live right next to a river but my house is at least 12 feet above the normal water level, and the water level is only as high as it is because of the hydroelectric dam downstream from me. I've seen some shit as weather goes, massive rains and 5 feet of snow melting in 8 hours, but I've never been flooded. If the dam broke, I'd be even better off than if it were intact. Does nobody think of this shit when buying a home or is it just "sheeeeit it's hot and dry here, it'll never rain a lot"

Austin ???? I think your confusing Houston

I blame the city government, the mayor really played down how enormous the rainfall would be it would be, I guess they didn't want a repeat of Rita, but still expecting over 2-4 feet of rain is no small event.

>he was only pretending to be retarded

This exact same thing happens in the US all time. If they can find a way not to pay, they will use it and raise your rates

include me in memecapxd

fpbp

someone's insecure

I feel pity

>le fony b8

How can I buy a flood exotic for cheep?

the engine's in the back

its just a 996 and hummer
whatever man

the gallardo isfine

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>parks the lambo above the porsche

Had the engine been in the front of the vehicle, it would have been fine. But, no, Porsche insisting on having a RR layout.

>>All faster than your car
Barely. With 35k I could have car faster than those combined.

good thing is now he will be able to swap that shitty engine for a naturally aspirated one.

fuck turbo 911's

>buy expensive shit taste cars
>dont even bother to spend the 300 dollars each to bag them and have them completely unscathed when you know damage is coming

I wonder why europoors always pop up in threads to either talk about what it's like in Europe, or talk about how much you're bothered by Americans. It's like the yuros spend all day constantly thinking about Americans and comparing them to eurocucks

why are poorfags so bitter

i'm so scared to live in south florida now
i want to get the fuck out now but i also don't

>tfw european
>tfw sitting comfortably in my warm home
>completely dry outside, clio sport just a few meters outside the window parked on the street
>meanwhile amerifucks getting BTFO by H2O

sux to be a burgerfat

Didn't it flood last year in Europe?

>autistic fit over people having things he doesn't

wat

The only flood yurop is presently experiencing is a flood of ((((peaceful refugees)))).

>all of America is in texas

mom i'm in the screenshot

no you aren't

Europe is not a single country you fucking burger.
Besides, that is Germany, not an european country.

> remove spark plugs
> crank it over
> change oil
> let it idle for a while to burn off moisture
Wow it's fucking nothing

Actually laughed for the first time in days

really makes u think

This is the best bait I've seen today

Do you have $35k? Let me answer for you: no.

It's not even bait you retard

it was ugly