/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1227

Summer Histy Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/a5RnBPxT

You can now preorder 4GO on Amazon: amazon.com/Cyberdimension-Neptunia-Goddesses-Online-PlayStation/dp/B072FKVD8R/

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be realeased on 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan
Fresh Dengekiko Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru to be released in June instead of May: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/867206522282983428
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdaZTv9NCDw&list=PL5y5TghBNmY2yNVCWPc5SuDp6_9nDVVBr&index=9&ab_channel=esselfortium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Neptune is my wife!

Neppy says hello /nepgen/!

I just watched a video of the awakening skills for 4GO and it actually looks really fucking polished for a Nep game, I'm getting hyped

You must be new here. Aside from one shitposting redditor, nepgen has always been hyped for 4go. It's basically what nepU/BvZ should have been, a real action RPG instead of a shitty senran clone

Big Nep WANTS YOU TO NEP HER!

Are you going to do your job and give her a nepping she won't forget?

It still fucks me up that her pockets open up like disc trays instead of just normal pockets

>I'm getting hyped
Glad you're liking it, because my hype has died the moment I saw what a mess the rest of the game was.

But I'm an INFJ and can be pretty horribly vindictive when I'm mad. Maybe I'm an anomaly.

Nepgear is my goddess!

A very cute goddess, I love Nepgear!

Such an adorable god, I love Gearnon.

>Gearnon
>god
No, bad Uni, that's heresy.

Nepgear isn't cute at all. She has no redeeming qualities and is not worth loving.

He is in PC continent

I want to watch Nepgear play with herself!

It's more the means than being angry

Compa would be angry in the spur of the moment or make sarcastic snarky remarks

INFJs would plan out a more long-term revenge

In both cases those types are very hard to piss off that much they would do that...
How many times Compa actually got angry in the whole series? Once? I only remember her getting angry because Mr. Mouse injured a lot of Planeptune citizens

What is Uni doing?

Zero Dimension in general has a couple of bosses that are harder than you'd think thanks to huge AoEs. Kind of funny since it's clearly meant to be the easy tutorial section with fewer mechanics and party members to think about.

It's all an act, Compa is seething with rage every time Neptune fucks up or Noire gets tsundere. She'll snap one day and kill the goddesses before proclaiming herself queen on Gamindustri

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

>Compa would be angry in the spur of the moment or make sarcastic snarky remarks
Are you a scrip writer at CH? Fuck off with your headcanon.

>"Nep-chan, what are we gonna do on the beeeeeed?"
>pomf =3

No the MBTI is just fucking bullshit and your INFJ label is utterly meaningless.

Can anyone clarify some things?

>are Heart and Zero dimension real
>was Uzume originally from Hyperdimension or from what is now Zero dimension

Yes, in a sense.

Uzume is from the Hyperdimension, she was a previous Planeptune CPU.

But she does?

There is only one time in the whole series where she's actually pissed, so that's hard to say, but for the rest she just makes harsh comments

>stop having fun in a way I don't like, goddammit!
Sometimes I feel those comments are wrote by people who somehow were unlucky enough to stump into a company who actually takes MBTI seriously - sadly they do exist

To clarify, Heartdimension is a legitimate dimension because Kurome managed to make it into one. Zerodimension is just a section of the Heartdimension made to merge with the Hyperdimension for Kurome's plan and not actually a separate dimension of its own.

>PC continent is in a state of constant chaotic anarchy because everyone is fighting for Gearnon's shares rod non-stop
It all makes sense now.

How do you headpat in the new app? I know I saw pics of that before. I must know.

with your finger? shit ain't rocket science, unless they changed it from the old version

no all it does is make her move her eyes to watch your finger, or if you poke her then it just does that. You don't headpat by just touching the screen

BIG NEP MUST BE NEPPED!

I'm gonna make Neptune happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love NepNep!.

nepnep is super cute and deserves all the happiness

Double the Nep.
Double the Fun.

Hey Compa
Don't fuck up with the VII remake

Are you trying to say all of PC continents aside from mouses are women? That is one huge harem

whats ebten?

Almost every guy plays as a woman in games that let's you choose such option, it'd make sense

>Almost every guy plays as a woman in games that let's you choose such option

so i downloaded the apk file of the app but how do i install it on my phone?

NEP IS LOVE NEP IS LIFE

Dude, that's the coolest thing though.

I love Nepgear!

Post webms

Y'all niggas need some Ramalam

But if Compa thinks making kissy faces is sexy, doesn't that means she considers webm related to be sexy?

>CH is going to use the old engine again for the next game after VIIR and the models will be shit quality again

>>CH is going to use the old engine again for the next game
Why would they? They will likely stick to UE4

They already switched to Orochi4 for VIIR.

>World of Final Fantasy engine
Well, what could go wrong?

I can't wait to play 4GO as Vergil.

I'd say she's more Momohime than Vergil.

I don't know what it says, but it make Uni cry.

Praise this cutie!

>inb4 Cheese Eater With No Fashion Sense screeches autistically about Nep's outfit

I love Gearnon!

Uni: Noire, Noire!
Uni: You know, I hate you, Noire!!
Noire: What this all of a sudden!?
Noire: (Oh it's April 1)
Noire: Well, I REALLY hated you Uni-- just kidding...
*Uni starts to tear up*
Noire: UNI!?

Guess Uni wasn't ready

LET THE NEW MEMES COMMENCE

T-this isn't going so well, guys.. This language barrier is really killing my game

Yeah, I still don't get that game. I won the first time, and then have lost horribly every single time after that.

so just because you dont understand what shes saying youre going to give up on the love of your life? hmpf. pathetic!

>Pressing random options
>Losing almost 5 rounds out of 6
>Max the bets on the last round
>Sudden win
I don't know about you guys but I'm winning for some reason.

My wife Marvy is sexy/cute
Good afternoon /nepgen/

Of course not but I don't know how to interact with her beyond making her watch my finger or poking her, and I haven't figured out how to get her to like me yet either.

But isn't it like saying "I really like you", since they're both tsunderes?

Every win increase the relationship gauge, but if you can't, the second and longer option is to keep interacting with them at least once a day. Missing a day will fuck up the process though. But once you do, you'll enter the event where you can pat them.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY APPLY NEPGEAR VER. V-II IN IT.
I dunno, Uni's dumb.

where u get that app from mang

look at these gays

Apk pure, gearnon posted it last thread

i have a stupid iphone. i'll try to get someone else here to download it

I mainly don't get why I lose coins when I successfully guess that my card's value was lower than hers, or why sometimes when I'm correct, she says something triumphantly, and then it just goes back to let me choose again on the same card without any seeming changes.

Everyone likes Lastation goddesses

I just base my option on their faces, if they look confident, I choose the right, if they look worried, I choose left.
Don't take my word for it but that works for me.

I just base it off their card. If it's between 2-6, there's a good chance mine is higher. If it's 9-A, my card is likely lower. 7 and 8 can be a tossup. But that doesn't stop me from losing coins when I choose that my card is lower and am correct, which tells me I might not understand the game or something.

Uni is my UNIverse!

Fuck, my ability to read moons is basic, can't read kanji for shit. I'll just test it again later, I need to sleep.

Because you don't choose lower or higher, you choose to bet or pass

Sounds like BlackJack

Is that it? So then why do you lose coins if you pass when having a lower valued card than her?

Good Afternoon

youtube.com/watch?v=wdaZTv9NCDw&list=PL5y5TghBNmY2yNVCWPc5SuDp6_9nDVVBr&index=9&ab_channel=esselfortium

The neps are so relaxing

I just did a few random VII post-game quests I haven't completed yet for 90~ minutes and it successfully improved my mood just for the happy cute girls

Has this ever happened to other anons here too?
Instead of fighting in this threads you should just remember it's a light, funny and cute CGDCT series

I don't think my heart can take all this cuteness

Have a cinnameme roll.

I think it works like poker, you pay basic bet for playing a round, then raise if you believe you win.

I don't have money in my jap account ;_;

Hold up I'm translating the rules

>All these people enjoying neppy's new app

[ The Shares Are Rising ]

I'd be playing with Blanc if they didn't put her behind a paywall.

a question for nepfags: does neptune have blast processing?

It's a mobile game, what were you expecting

To just pay for new outfits and snacks and such. I'd have expected at least the cpu's to be available from the off.

ENGLISH RELEASE FUCKING WHEN

You put a card on your head, only the oppenent can see it
The oppenent does the same with their card
You bet chips to see if your card has the higher number, if you have the higher number (your # is revealed after the bet) then you get the chips, person with the most chips at the end wins

the card strength (higher #) is the same as regular cards, with ace as the highest
for the suit strength (if you have the same #, the person with the stronger suit wins) spades is strongest, then hearts, then clubs, and then diamonds is the weakest

the bubbles translated:
1. STOP (ends game)
2. instructions
3.her card
4.Challenge her with your current amount of chips (current bet)
5.Deny the challenge
6.increase your bet
7.current bet
8.How much chips you have
9.how much chips you bet (this time it’s an actual number)
10.round # (ex: 2/6 = 2nd round out of 6)
11.Her bet
12.her current # of chips

In each round, you can do one of 3 actions
Increase bet
challenge
deny
you select the action by touching its respective icon
When you touch the icon, your selected icon will be larger
You confirm your selected action by pressing the enlarged icon once more
there’s 6 rounds total

in the game, sometimes a button will appear
That icon makes you provoke (or taunt) the enemy and they’ll do various reactions

>Card game for an app about a jrpg franchise
Just genious.

thanks

Histy a cutie.