pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous

Good taste OP.

Me on the right

Lesbians are disgusting creatures.

Girl on girl is the hottest thing.

Azura a best

Azura is shit

Casual mode isn't inherently bad it just needs to give the player a penalty for letting a character "die." Like you can't use that character for the next chapter or your character will be disabled with a special portrait and you'll need to buy an expensive item that will quickly heal them if you want to use them in the next chapter. It needs something to discourage people from using characters as suicide bombers or living meat walls.

No it wouldn't. The unit is still alive you're just penalized for one chapter.

>Get Celica banner to 4.25%
>Get Chrom'd

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I think I have solved it

Why do cucks ship Lyn/Florina? There's literally nothing romantic about them

Faye a best!

Have a nice day! Severa says so!

Worst girl.

Why did the person drawing this make her a chestlet

So now that the brides are confirmed to be Nyna and Tatiana, who will be the second groom to accompany Camus?

Zeke

Sirius

I want to breed Faye!

A blonde-haired, black-armored, cavalry, lance-wielding unit with a deep voice

Who should i promote to 5* /feg/. Nino is neutral and Cecilia is -hp +atk

Faye's existence is so pathetic that I feel bad for her.

Fuck yeah

How do you deal with this?

My clumsy queen

YES, I FINALLY ROLLED A NINIAN!!!!!!!!

hector the erector

>at the end of the game
>game tells me that I have to choose who to bring to the end
>there's so many characters I don't want to bench because of how much I like them

Why does the Echoes cast have to be so likeable

I got a rusted bow from some dungeon and it turned into Luna? is this normal? I didn't think we'd get powerful weapons this early (act 3)

I didn't know Abel played Heroes.

Seriously, though. What the literal fuck. Damn whales.

The same way you deal with every other blue flier: Cecilia or Titania. Also she replaced her Heavy Spear so Hector might have a chance.

PSD please

There's probably less than a 1% chance of that happening, you lucky fucker.

I have not played revelations but I heard its writing is even WORSE then conquest. Some one tell me how and why if this is true.

nevermind I see it now

I've found two angel rings

There's a very small chance of rusted weapons being stuff like that

Consider not going outside today

Congratulations, you also rolled everything else worth rolling in those colors.

Bows... You know, just like any flier.

You dont need to post it twice fag

I hope it will still be the case for the next game.

Fucking hell heroes died and /feg/ died, truly this board was a bunch of newfags

Why do you think Alm chose Celica over her?

There are a few hyper rare items with less than 1% chance of dropping. I think the rarest rusted weapon I've gotten was an extra silver bow.

>+Def -Res

why tho

>had to bench my bro Jesse because I already had three DFs I was bringing to Celica's side and he was the worst of them
>had to bench Luthier because he just wasn't that good compared to his imouto

Next time they're coming no matter what.

WHERE IS SHE?!

Ye

>Not a single shota in the Echoes cast
But there's room for lolis? Kaga wouldn't have let this happen

>need to get boey to 18 to learn excalibur
wat the fuck dude

>Tfw you realize Faye's entire story was made for her fated mate be the player.
MU update when?

RIP user's bank account.

I like Silque-sama.

When should I promote the villagers in echoes? I heard as soon as possible instead of the usual 20

If you're saying lolis (plural), then you must be including Genny. Kliff is the same age as her so he should fit the bill

We always get screwed.
Just never finish the first mission.

The next remake is either FE4 and FE6, so you'll get your shotas eventually

We're getting Yuzu soon as DLC. Kliff is a softboy, but not a shota.

people who play casual mode don't want to have penalties on them, theyy can't use the character for the rest of the map already.

Anyone?

You won't find me the talkative type.
Not even torture will break me.

Heroes is shit anyways.

UNCLE!!!

Nobody talks about this?
Is it a good game?

Tie it to the fatigue system. Make it so that if they die, they can be still be fielded but will instantly be fatigued, and it will take more than just offering food to a Mila Statue before they can be in tip-top shape again, like after a set amount of battles has passed. If they die again, they'll be gone for good.

>kagashit
(lol

>Heroes is shit
>/feg/ is shit
>/feg/ is Heroes

tell me all the reasons that you don't want the right one to be bride cordelia, so that you can jinx it for yourself and i can end up getting her

I am not sure if I would say it is worst than CQ but it is still pretty shit.
Azura reveals to Corrin everything about Anankos being the true bad guy and about Valla and yet she doesn't do it in the other routes even though she had the chance to do it in CQ.
Then we have the whole Valla/bubble curse which kills/turns you into bubbles if you say Valla outside of it.
One character died because IS wanted to put an another traitor/detective plot in the game even though it is quite obvious who the traitor is and another one died for no reasons.
There is a second traitor subplot with Anthony even though all the royals warned you about him then they forgive you at the end for believing him or else you wouldn't be the cute, sweet and naive little Corrin they love.

Also Revelations doesn't reveal you everything about the story such the 3 Awakening trio in Fateslandia, Corrin's dragon powers, Lilith's origins, etc... so if you want to know more you need to get the other DLCs.

Now u find urself more talkative?

>Awakening got more expensive with time, Fates LE goes up to 200 bux, #FE still costs 60bux, Past FE games are fucking rare and cost a leg.

I wonder how much next FE game will be scalped. Switch now is quite hard to find, soon as splatoon hit shit will be impossible to find, I wonder if FE switch can have same effect to a certain degree, at least on west.

Catriass facesitting!

It might the same shit artist doing the bride art, also because Cordelia is SHIT

I play heroes and i have never played a real fire emblem game. Feels good

>3 Awakening trio in Fateslandia, Corrin's dragon powers, Lilith's origins, etc... so if you want to know more you need to get the other DLCs.

Its absurd they got away with this. At least awakenings story dlc was about the other timeline so that is kinda cool.

Why the fuck are the awakening trio in Fates anyways? Are they actually from awakening or is it just like a cameo of sorts? The game can't be that idiotic right?

>I know what they say, but please don’t call me a genius

Cordelia is so awful, bitch needs to get over herself

I would play it if there was a translation.

She probably won't have Galeforce, a mount, or a brave weapon, and I still want a better version of the one who does.

I like Hana

>Are they actually from awakening or is it just like a cameo of sorts?

They're the actual characters from Awakening.

A DLC shows how they were summoned by Anankos to do a very important mission they never even bother to fucking ATTEMPT to bring up or accomplish in the main campaign or at any point after that, somehow opening even more gaping plot holes in the process.

>The game can't be that idiotic right
(lol

They're actually from Awakening. Anankos' good side traveled to Ylisse to search for people to help him and the only people around willing to help were Severa, Inigo and Owain.

apoiler alert the developers consider Heroes a real FE game

How do you even do the 11-3 and 11-5 quests? Do you use fliers for 3 so the mountain doesn't fuck you up? I can't deal enough damage on 11-5 either between Genny and the defense tiles and keeping people alive

a chuckled heartly

good joke guys

What the fuck is wrong with IS?

you know that place on chapter 15? that's valla, the place where Azura comes from. The invaders you find in both routes are originally from there There's a dragon who went there who controls the vallites, garon, Takumi by the end of conquest too

So azura finally decides to tell to you about that wonderful face she didn't metion in the other routes. Reason why is there's a curse who disintegrates people who speak of valla outside valla. You find Gunther there and you can't support with him. Yeah. so you spend half the game recruiting people, killing the villains hans and iago before everyone makes a suicide pact at the bottomless canyon. Scarlet dies, gunther gets more screen time, "there's a traitor among us". you fight azura's dead mom like twice, them some random npc betrays you, then you kill sumeragy and mikoto again. BUT PLOT TWIST. gunther is a traitor and vallite king who killed scarlet and had several chances to kill you, even on an earlier chapter and wanted revenge on garon who killed his family. they now both serve the same dragon controlling the person who killed his family.. You defeat gunter, he doesn't die, you defeat Anankos, he dies and you becomee vallite king/queen

Everyone lives happily ever after. Except for Scarlet

Use a light blessing if you can't do it. Just don't tell us or we will laugh at you.

Bleh its dumb but at least they bothered to justify it unlike the Hoshido Awakening cameos

even if i think Caeldori and Rhajat > cordelia and Tharja they had no right to exist

Leave Odin alone!

Light blessing on last turn, for 11-5 it's just a matter of killing them on right colour, and use a flier to kill Genny.

>"Look what the wyvern dragged in"
>Valentia has no wyverns

Technically she did if you believe in retarded theories about reincarnation.

Akaneia's a boat ride away and has plenty of wyverns.

>comparing Faye to your shitty child abuser

trip back on

Good, Scarlet a shit

Why could't she bring the whole family to Valla and explain to them what the deal is? Not just in revalations but in all routes? I am also sure my family would belive me in CQ (only version I played) if I told them our dad is pure evil and not really our dad since, you know, he is pure evil. The concept of CQ and fates was so cool but they really did fuck it up.

I used a +Atk Linde, Olivia, Julia and Barst. Linde kills Celica after being danced, Barst repositions her out of harms way, then just put Julia in place to murder everything else. So replace Linde and Julia with your best blue/green mages and hope for the best I suppose

Seeing how detailed SoV is regarding its plot and comparing it to fates, I come to the conclusion that they didn't give a shit, they knew they would make sick dosh off waifufags

>Implying I'm him

Brain problems are brain problems.