Fastest Car on Veeky Forums

Who has the fastest car on Veeky Forums?
Like straight line pure power fast.
Like if you took all Veeky Forums's cars and gave them perfect traction and raced who would the fastest be?

Not going to lie it would most likely be me...

Im sure theres faster but ive been 11.91@114 in the quarter in my 96 Z28. Just autotragic with 3200 stall, full exhaust, cold air intake, and a 100shot through a zex dry kit.

nah it would certainly be me.

>makes claim
>doesnt post car/details

k

Idk, there's a few richfags that show up once in a blue moon with fast shit. Think they would be pretty hard to beat.

He has to wait for someone to claim a fast time so he can beat it by 0.1 seconds

Of all active posters and not attention whore crossposters probably user with hellcat

I'm not spilling my secrets bitch boy. Just know that it's fast. Extremely fast.

Doesnt Bromaro have a fast built 2010+ camaro?
then theres another tripfag i havent seen around much who has a 10 sec dsm.
Frosty had fast corvette til he lost it to impound lolol

Ok whatever you say "Muh chebby tree fibby iz fazt"

Didn't you hear? It's frostina now

i heard rumors i just hope it isnt true, like I can't cringe any harder than I already do when i think of him as a dude

It's true xe posted several pics here and on pol

>check...
Frosty had the spoiler too (wouldn't really call it a 'wing', or anything related to enhanced aero effect)...prolly thought it gave him more downforce...likely caused increased drag desu...

Yeah I mean he was obnoxious as fuck but a c6 like his with full exhaust and tune should still be pretty quick. I dont think there are many Veeky Forums people with more than 400-500hp

1/4 mile 12.9@110mph checking in

Def not the fastest, but quick

Baiku fags will have to set their own benchmark.

Sweet oil leaking pile of shit.
No one cares about your 200hp shitbox.

You obviously cared enough to respond retard

There are some Audifags here who have cars that can probably hit 180+.

>respond = caring
This is Veeky Forums, you can't use that circa year 2000 forum canned rebuttle for getting called a fucking diot here.

Veeky Forums it's all about rustling jimmies.
I care about rustling your jimmies.
Which I did. Go back to busriding with your $2.99 dollar general fidget spinner autist faggot

The dude with the bandana? Yeah he's a tranny now

>10 sec dsm
Pretty sure you're talking about me. Sold that car last October for downpayment on my house. It's been beat to shit and stolen recovered and now sitting in one spot with 4 flats and bags in the windows since January. RIP.

I own pic related now.
TA is for sale but high 11s.
5.0 I just bought last weekend but should be around 650-675hp. 580-610 at the wheels I'd say. Need to get a drag radial or bias ply setup before I do any track time with it.

Honestly that was a 5/5 insult. I'd be your friend.

I have the fastest 1956 Olds on Veeky Forums

I have the fastest 1981 opel manta on Veeky Forums

arent ckes kart engines lmao

I suspect that's Frostina's rail buggy

is the 5.0 boosted? 600hp seems far fetched unless its FI or nitrous

yeah has the roush p3 tvs blower kit

I've buried the speedometer at 85+

Not me, but I did hit 265KM/h in my SAAB.
Having a fast car and not driving it fast means nothing.

I wouldn't say I'm the fastest, but I'm definitely up there. 1/4 in 11.2 at stock with just drags.

>I dont think there are many Veeky Forums people with more than 400-500hp
I think this is a good number. Which would fit nicely on Veeky Forums because of how many Veeky Forumstists own Mustang GT's. Event the 2011 S197 GT's still make over 400hp.

>15.5

Feels good being slow and poor.

Nice! How streetable is that thing? Seems like 700hp would be a little manic under less than ideal conditions

I live in Phoenix, so I rarely have to deal with anything weather related. I can turn down the horsepower to 500 if need be. There is another user who daily's his Hellcat, but mines just a weekend ride. Before you tuned your G37, was it a decent ride? My daily is getting to be very costly to fix and I'm seriously looking at G37's for a daily.

I mean it's decent after too lol

6MTs are great, 7AT are good too. Sometimes the 7At can be a little retarded but that can be tuned out pretty easily. It has good power and comfort imo. Not very good on gas though, but eh it's still 21mpg if you baby it.

Only real issue Ive ever had was the front wheel bearing. Not a big deal though because it's a non drive hub.

Functional wings increase drag

Guess I'll start off with actual proof
>493awhp

Why not vape, bro?

I'm not into Subaru or dick

errr I saw the cig lighter, figured you smoked. mah bad.

Like 3 guys on dbt have hayabusas (if bikes count for this) which run in the mid 9s stock I believe.
You have one of the nicest cars for sure

I used to, quit almost a year ago

It can't be, the fastest driver of the Myogi Night Kids is on Veeky Forums!?

everybody on this board owns slow pieces of shit (if even have cars at all). I can smoke the fuck out of any user's ride in my 1994 EG hatch with a few simple mods.

Cool Impala

it wont make the fastest quarter mile (still high 11s tho) but give it enough road and itll break 200

Move aside plebs

Still with the original 324, or has it had something else swapped in?

One of the bikefags will take it
I've been 186 mph on a zx14 before it got unrestricted

10.8 second quarter mile in Southern heat. Going to try to shave this down on a cool evening.

Fully rebuilt performance 1970 455 Rocket bored .30 over
450 hp / 490 ft lbs torque to the wheels.

Paired with 3:73 posi rear end and M21 4speed.

Probably one of the fast on Veeky Forums in a straight line. Definitely not on a track.