Is this the best JEEP alternative?

Is this the best JEEP alternative?

AWD, manual, MPG, $

Yes, except the weak engine

its just a shittier version of the GOAT forester

An Imprezza with a 1.5" inch lift kit? Are you joking?

Anything you can do in that car, you can do in a fucking minivan.

did that fall from the overpass to get there?

> Omg he went off roading

No, there are no REAL alternatives on the market.

it's better than a jeep lol, stupid amerifats can't do anything right, used pushrods 6s until the mid 2000s, break and can't go off road vs any subaru can traverse any terrain a jeep can, go fast, look cool, and have a speedy powerful engine. Amerilards btfo by glorious nipponese engineering once again lmao

If you are a dyke, then it is a BEST car for you.

>and can't go off road vs any subaru can traverse any terrain a jeep can, go fast, look cool, and have a speedy powerful engine.
???
Look cool is subjective but I call bullshit on all your other points. It just looks like the current WRX with a hatchback mutation.
>Amerilards btfo by glorious nipponese engineering once again lmao
nvm you're just a "MUH JAPAN IS BETTER THAN ALL COUNTRIES" (I'd say weeb but that'd mean the obligatory "anime website"

lol stay btfo sorry your jeeps can't compete with a sedan offroad, or in speed, or looks. Nipponese engineering wins again

>shitting on the GOAT AMC 4.0
Everyone point at this retard and laugh

>any subaru can traverse any terrain a jeep can

lol you mean that ancient weak pushcuck garbage, may it fucking rot in it's grave

>I'll just repeat the same sentence with no arguments other than comparing a car to a jeep
I don't even like jeeps. I'm more of a wagon guy myself

>150 HP shit slow engine.
0-60 is over 8 seconds, it's a dog just getting up to interstate speeds.

What grave? They'll run literally forever.

>car
You must be a dyke yourself

this user hereI'm not a professional racer by any means but the guy didn't loosen the throttle up from what I could see. It's a driver mistake for once, but the car could've done better

yeah but they'll never perform, a god tier subaru will run forever and has sick turbo sounds and unique layout so stay btfo

>yeah but they'll never perform
Boxer engines are literally the least reliable trashboxes with no power. Stay btfo subacuck

This. Literally raised my eyebrows involuntarily when I read that part.

That's completely and absolutely missing the point of the AMC 4.0. It's not a racecar engine and never will be, all for reliability and longevity. I'm a Subaru owner myself but I'd be lying if I said my EJ25D can last nearly as long as a 4.0 can without a rebuild.

no it's shit.

that's why they replaced the AWD with RWD for Baby Driver

>stunt car

What kind of supreme narcissism leads a person to taking a photo like this?

why dont you look up their plates and ask them yourself

>Subaru crossover
>Jeep replacement

Kek, this is the only modern Jeep replacement.

Oh that's in Brampton at least a year ago. I love pulling out shitty 2wd vehicles near that bridge area before they blocked the entrance.

>working in Brampton
>as a tow truck driver

How are you still alive man.

I'm not a tow truck driver. I'm a guy who occasionally passes by that area since it's an offroad trail. Guys do it in 2wd trucks and get stuck in there all the time and if you see them, pull them out and they give you five bucks for coffee or something.

Idk man, sounds more like the kind of thing gay guys cruising for dick would do..

Nigger what do you think the word "coffee" means you gay faggot.

4runner/landcruiser

Toyota. Seriously.

if they make a turbo version it will be GOAT

rn its down on power

Kek