gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo
>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Charcter Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/2AAmwwbB

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2X3I4VLypY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dont GG anyone, win or olse
>Make people waste their time to post on reddit and Veeky Forums about their opponents "not GG'ing when they lose"

D E V I L I S H

Leave weather to me

well might as well close the thread, two best memes from the last one already posted

Nilfgaard was a mistake.

>Tfw running RNR, Drought, and Decree

I'm sure this won't work in a few weeks, but now I win a majority of my games just from casting RNR/Drought round 1, and then Drought/RNR Round 2 or 3. A lot of people are only packing 1 or 2 clear skies, so you really get them a lot of the time.

So what monster decks are good right now? Wild hunt tribal or monster consume? I hear consume is total dog shit?

But wild hunt tribal doesn't seem much better.

>forsen still playing gwent

Consume is good vs Queensguard because you can eat the guards out of the graveyard, but it isn't much good outside of that match up.

Consume is good
and Control weather is pretty fun

Anyone else feel there's way too many flex cards? I guess with weather being as bad as it is I shouldn't be complaining, but still; like 75% of the cards in this game feel like they're flex.

just change gold cards into nonflex and its done

Gives more opportunities for mindgames and gives additional value to cards that move shit around.
I don't understand you shitters complaining about it.

Thats actually pretty goods
Agile for everyone! I say we have too many non agile cards even.
More space for strategy and planning.

#1 guy on ladder is playing buff the morkvag deck

nerfs soon

did someone say old memes

everybody knows its the most op shit.

>not just locking him
bruh...

>Streamers like Forsen pushing the mentality of not sending GG to your opponent if you 2-0 them (even though the opponent is using a fucking starter deck).

>They don't complain about the free Ores they receive when they get utterly destroyed and receive a GG from opponent anyway.

>Not realizing the GG feature helps the whole community to get packs faster, it's not there for your to rate your opponents performance, it's more like a "handshake" at the end of a match.

The more your spread the mentality that you should not GG your opponent for whatever reason it just hurts everybody on the long run.

Soon people will not GG when they 2-0, when the opponent plays a "cancer deck", when the opponent plays a starter deck or when they lose a match.

>lock him
>he just summons donar and unlocks

siegfreida res him, decoy, unlock

good luck keeping him locked pal

>playing with Yen avatar
>as Nilfgaard
>against a guy playing with Triss
>as NR
>He is acting all smug with emotes every time he plays his shitty infantry and puts a lot of points on the board
>I keep silent
>We both push in the first round
>the little smug shit keeps repeating his "better off giving up now" emote and casts RNR
>despite this and not having a clear skies I end up winning the first round without losing the card advantage
>the same emote in the beginning of the second round
>I push further, bleed him out of cards. He has nothing to respond with.
>Just before he passes, I use Yen's "Novice mistake" and win the game
Punishing smug redhead motherfuckers feels good man

during my mulligan phase there's large text on screen plus one of my cards gets stuck in the middle of the screen, that's not just happening to me right?

shit never happened for 400 alex

But it did happen nigga.

Have you guys managed to pull off an illusive 1-0 round victory?

FUCK Queensguard decks. How the FUCK do I counter them without wasting a gold slot on Letho

Happened to me a few times. It evolves into another game breaking bug when you then play cards that interact with the deck.

My prescription: A bit of bloodletting.

Have you ever tilted someone so badly that they forfeit in the 2nd round even though they won the first?

I don't gg netdeckers

>Streamers like Forsen pushing the mentality of not sending GG to your opponent if you 2-0 them (even though the opponent is using a fucking starter deck).

How are people this cretinous allowed to exist? 'GG' is just something you say to be polite, regardless of how they performed it's a bit like tipping

So, now that it has been a few days, what do you guys think of the changes overall?

While I don't like some of the individual card changes, the overall mechanic changes I think are great. The mulligans at round 2 and 3 do a lot to make the game better, I feel like games are closer now and if you happen to draw a card you are going to summon, it's now not as big a deal.

It's not going to catch on. I'm level 5 and I've not been GG'd exactly one time. The trolling doesn't work when actual loot/scrap is on the line.

I miss Poor Infantry.

and Field Medic.

and Shani.

and Nenneke.

and KoB - Priscilla.

and old Radovid.

:(

That's a first.

I have no idea how this hadn't occurred to me, still, there's less juicy targets to steal this meta, so it's another case of you having to tech to defeat one specific netdeck.

Here is your keg, sir. Be careful, it has premium first light!

My autism is more triggered by the fact that most cards ignore melee infantry/ranged/artillery distinction, i cant help it.

Not really, you can use Vicovaros to summon Emissaries so you can thin your deck.

Weather is better than it was but it's still pretty bullshit. At least with the old weather you could sort of play around it by buffing your units through it.

What if we made weather row specific again?

It would be shit and make no sense.

It becomes unplayable again

>go visit /wtc/ now
>it's supreme fucking garbage full of retards spamming and literally no one giving game advice

that general is ready to die and I hope it does so soon

I made a picture for you guys

That's how it survives just those few waifu posters spamming each other constantly. Hell thats part of the reason why /gwt/ split off.

>complaining about qg as NG

But weather having different effects is great and adds strategy to both deck building and playing.
Just need to balance around a bit maybe.

Which faction is the shittiest now?

Seems tons of people flocked to NG so I'm assuming they're not bottom of the barrel anymore.

I wanna hide how awful I am by playing the shittiest faction.

Nilf>(SG>ST, debatable)>NG>Monster

No one managed to create functional NR deck yet, so go figure.

every good qg deck runs savage bear which counters the enemy res card

how the fuck is nilfguard the best deck

There is no escape.

I'm a dwarf of business.

>Double draw in the same match.

Thats the first time i see one

only time i didn't gg since OB start was earlier, when a faggot kept spamming his taunt emote

Out of all streamers, you're giving attention to the one who's worst at the game and has the lowest quality stream and unreadable useless chat?

The only monster deck I have a decent win rate so far.
I am missing a couple of cards though
I'd change renew with Caranthir and decoy with water hag.

why dont you swap harpies for celaeno harpy?

>not discarding his entire fucking deck

>Brouver power
>Pull Saskia, Roach, the 3 witchers
Seems balanced

3 harpies tend to be a dead card a lot of times.
I had 3 harpies in the beginning of this deck but, they tend to be a useless card in the end of the game.
celano harpies still have value near the end of a game.

tfw my monster deck is all about losing first round to get advantage in next rounds and that shit doesnt bother me at all

I made a slightly better version.
99% of the SK players are playing Queensguard right now, but I do agree that mother fucker just discards everything

play for the first time.Starter pack.
>nilf master race as in witcher 3
>notice its not the same.

Pic related
>last round i keep reviving and using Draw cards..he became annoyed and left XD

Can someone tell me good factions to main?

Exaggeration for effect, user.

i don't think thats how you use greentext

>Playing jankyass Northern Realms
>Harald Opponent, Ohshit.jpg
>Lord of Undvik
>Decoy his Lord of Undvik so he can't kill it, SurpriseMotherfucker.avi
>Survive 5 turns of drought in round 3 thanks to Field Medic shenanigans, which Veeky Forums keeps telling me to mill for scraps
>Turn 9 or so, Henselt and 8 strength Lord of Undvik are alone on the melee row with not a drop to drink
>Field Medic on some wounded soldier
>His replacement is...
>"Bloody non-humans"...
>Clear drought from Melee row, I end the game with a Lord of Undvik on my side that lived for like 10 turns

My first time vs Harald, he ate my Infrantrymen for breakfast,. not this time motherfucker

It doesn't matter who you play, what matters is your plan

i already have premium vilge

have we started the fire?

ok what cards should a Nilf deck revolve around?

tip:i like to trick opponent in bleeding cards so i have advantage later.

should see me 3 years ago.

Thoughts?

Should I add Treason / Vigleforth / Myrgtbrakke?

Emhyr or Calveit?

Is dagon the best monster leader? Also, anyone not digging how some cards don't actually copy others?

For example, the wild hunt summoner doesn't summon a card out of thin air. It summons it out of your fuckibg deck! Which means these cards are worthless. Spawn is way better than summon.

ciri, other bitch if you want qg

>tfw you rape a netdecking Bounty Hunter faggot with a starter deck and he doesn't gg you

if you're keeping xarthisius you might want to try treason, otherwise replace him with vilge
i would replace decoy with myrg, i'm finding him pretty valuable

well there is summon and spawn keywords
also its better to use that 3 str siege to summon what you want to thin the deck

even a retard like forsen can win games because of weather

oops

see

Ciri is good in multiple decks, Cerys is core to Queensguard decks.

great post, where can I subscribe for more?

Why is he so good?

don't forget to enjoy their tears

MONSTERS HATE HIM!

This Redanian figured out one WEIRD trick to beat the heat.

>>Click Here

1) insane amount of thinning
2) it's a choice of 3 cards not limited by anything other than how thin your deck is
3) calveit's own body is a flat +4 to tempo (+13 with golems)
I'm expecting a nerf tee bee eych

>Counting his body
>Same strength as Foot Soldiers, I thought those were balanced? :^)

Why can't you weather your own rows? It would make this fucker really good

Holy shit this fog deck in the challenges is fucking me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2X3I4VLypY

>TFW you want to climb ranks for more kegs and rewards but that forces you to play gud gittin decks like nilf when all you really want to do is experiment and make meme decks
Had this problem in closed beta too. Life is suffering.

>How to win against AI
>deck full of non-starting Nilfcards

the wild hunt deck has weather removal

I beat it with the default monster deck but you need to get lucky. There's just no counter to whatever that meteor shower card is.

Are Blue stripes commandos supposed to be this bad? I've managed to get 3 Reaver Hunters and they're way better, they've actually helped me win games.

there is a counter

I'll try both, then, Vilge + Brakke and Xart + Treason.

Are Emhyr and Roach any good in Nilfgaard? I've seen many players using Roach + Assire