/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

NWF Edition.

Woke up and forgot everything: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Guys you know how going 70 arc gives you low 40s vit on a 98 build right?

Dude if you just level you vit to 50 you are only like a few levels over 98 and you have like 700+ AR saw spear and can connect to 98s lmfao!

Make my hunter a bbg mascot plox

The night brims with defiled scum,
and is permeated by their rotten stench.
Just think, now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content!

Remoomber to hoont beasts

>using my shitty meme for the thread pic
you've brightened my day

>please acknowledge me
No way, fag

Bloodborne 2 or Spiritual Sequel announcement at E3?

>9gag

Fuck you

who are you talking about?

God valtr has such god-tier voice acting, the only ones who surpass him are Ludwig and of course the meme king himself

That's mean user

I didn't notice, I just remembered the image and googled it and grabbed the first one. I'll go kill myself now.

I don't know who that is, but I guess he does.

Hair needs to match his gay ponytail+ribbon.
I wish the beards in these games weren't so patchy.

I'm going again segalt, if you wanna join me.

I agree his voice acting is great. The one about the League memebers always being there for each others is my favourite quote in the game. It's sad when you think about the fact that all (known) League members are now dead or mad.

neither

I would have made him look older and have some wrinkles if you're gonna give him white hair. Unless he's meant to be a super special snowflake OC (see cainhurst knight) in which case forgive me for not appreciating the edge.

Doubt it's bb2 but yosp and Miyazaki took a photo together earlier this year as a teaser of some kind of collab

>fire gem

>posted in the wrong thread because it was the first one I saw in the catalog

PURGE FILTH

17 MORE DAYS UNTIL E3

>Literal Failures and Parried Maria are my last hump before I can farm fire gems in the Hamlet
>then I get to fight Kos as a low Vit twink
Scared.png

WHERE IS THE PIC EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ???

Radial

72.5 arc
Kin down

fire

user needs to POST IT first

No Beastly Idiots allowed in this thread.

>he doesn't know

I think it's best if we just forget about it, along with that whole last thread.

>tfw jumping instead of rolling and getting killed because of it

souls esque game but with robots and spooky sci-fi

Am I memed ? Is that all ?

No, let's leave the cancerous waifu posting behind us.

Waning
Adept
Rating 19
72.5 arc
Kin down

thrust

No, I'm going to reply to you thus drawing MORE attention to it
Ain't I a stinker

Cleaned up a bit

I could not agree more.

wtf is "THE PICTURE" meme? stupid af

Don't tell me I'll have to draw it myself to see it

phys atk up 27.2
beast down

I think I'm all set. Thanks segalt!

im farming Echoes to level up my Vitality atm, is it a good idea to spend a few of them on Blood Vials too? I heard an user say that it was.

>BloodIIborne focuses heavily on procedurated generated dungeons, knows as Chalice Dungeons, which have expanded after the world was consumed by the nightmare
>Gem Hunting becomes even more prominent, now gems can be Radial, Star, Triangle, Waning, Crescent, Circle, Cross, Teardrop and Droplet shaped. Each weapon has no equal slots, and hunting gems now requires more investment and planning as some effects are tied to some shapes.
>The new feature "Gem Smithing" makes so you can make even stronger gems than normal by smithing rare gems together, making even rarer gems. You need 20 of the same gem to make it go up a Rating, and Ratings go up to 40! You can also sacrifice 10 Ratings to make a gem "reborn" as a new random shape!
>Cursed Gems are powerful, but now they are really risky to use! Before, most curses save 2 were not a big problem, but now all of them will be... well, Curses! Only for the most hardcore players!
>Chaliche Gems have new Rites with even more hardcore effects? Perma poison, expanded aggro range, reviving enemies, exploding corpses and no lamps are just some of the new effects. Those really brave will stack up all of these, hunting the most powerful gems!

Use the spare echoes left over after leveling up. Whatever scraps you have.

Shit really? I'd almost forgotten it was so close

B-but, what if fromsoft doesn't reveal anything new?

I suggest buying one level per boss and using the rest on vials until you have about 75-100 back up vials.

Ahhhh, game design by committee or some say SHIT.

YOU FIEND!

Cheers!

I want to piss in your asshole.

Prepare to CurseĀ®

You know this is so bad it sounds real

Suits would think that chalices are what people really like because they spend so much time inside it, they must really love random generated dungeons, each time a new adventure! I can almost hear the committee.

It looks like the Crow of Cainhurst hugging an executioner to me.

You can find the full size picture inside depth 5 great ihyll root chalices.

I actually really like the idea of every Curse being really horrible
Instead of 8.2% atk down we could have
>reduce rally 25%
>damage reflect chance 3%
>swing speed down 10%
>gem only active half the time
>self frenzy buildup +15 per swing
>health lost on a missed attack - 100

Would this be a good Isofeka imitation if I changed the hair-color and removed the glasses? And, made the skin lighter?

That all sounds horrible and way too try hard for little to no reason.

>bb2 is announced

>2 weeks before launch add ons showing hefty late game and qol microtransaction monetization schemes leak into psn marketplace

>they are abruply removed and mysteriously don't show up at launch day

>Sony refuses to comment if they will launch at a later date

Would you get the game?

Tell me more about this 25/14/50 ARC build. What's the vit/end spread like?

>health lost on a missed attack - 100
That just sounds unusable in pvp

I like the health lost on miss and frenzy build up ones.

yeah looks pretty good. your toon is really pretty.

>reduced rally
Not really a big deal

How is it try hard, it would add build variety because most people wouldn't bother with the cursed gems, but really dedicated players could make glass cannons or have more dedicated weapons, like only putting hp drain on boss killing weapons

It's pretty much the only gem worth using, so we get another stam cost up scenario where one curse is objectively better than all the other curses while others are just instant trash.

15 end would be recommended, but youd end up with 39 vit so youd likely get memed in fc and frc's, its bad enough with 41 vit with only base skill for hlms

But stam up is one of the worst curses

Stack 3 of them and the weapon is trash for pve, honestly the best one for pvp would be the reflect chance because it will only happen every few fights

>build variety
Earlier or later the Koreans will find the best build and everyone is gonna do it or something similiar.

Only microsoft would shove microtransactions into their most beloved games: see Halo.

While HZD gives me hope, I still see a Ton of PlayStation only games with microtransactions

Naughty dog do it all the time
Driveclub, MLB the show, and GT sport ect

More like
>Random imput delays in your attacks
>You press one attack, the character does another, it keeps changing
>If you go to negative stamina, your character goes full stop animation, catching his breath for full 3 seconds
>If knocked down, you can't speed up your animation to get up. Enemies stagger you harder and you are knocked down more often

Most of the microtransactions with Naughty Dog, the Uncharted games specifically, were simply cosmetic items with little to no effect on actual gameplay.

>implying those are real games and not just pandering to casual masses who don't actually play games
Those kinds of games are literally there to float companies

>defending microtransactions

Guys, cmon. This is the League of Defense of the Skyrim's General. We cant be talking about Warframe. Lets get back on topic. Who's your favorite Injustice 2 character? I like Kerbal Space Program but I think I might main Gandalf after the buffs.

After all, Gandalf is easily my favorite World of Starcraft machinegun unit. He's great.

>getting upset over a logical business decision

Bowblade worth using in non-tricked form? Or should I go full cuck?

Maria has bested me and my 15 Vit for the night
Now I am the bullied one
Another day

>logical business decision
>taking advantage of the mentally ill
>putting cosmetics behind a paywall is okay

>Being a screamer who eats whatever shit a company serves them without question

A hunter is never alone.

It's absolute best if you use both forms.

>co-op SRRCing
>find host using beast cutter
>it's doing fire damage
s-should I tell him?

Exactly what happened to me a week ago.

i dont do the micro transactions, but as i said, its a logical business move and instead of complaining about it just learn to deal with it and not get so upset about it as it aint gonna go away.
>taking advantage of the mentally ill
so? it happens all the time even before microtransactions

No, the moveset is crappy, and if you use the bow only, you can use all durability down gems and not have any negatives.

beasts are weak to fire and I'm pretty sure beast cutter is also serrated so he's literally doing DOUBLE THE DAMAGE

Oh my Kos_ Whirligig is super hot! Where was it all my life

Fucking cancer delet this
Right Fucking NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can someone explain
-how magic works
-how chalice dungeons work, i just got the one after bloodbeast
-what are good times to stop for a quality build in terms of STR/Skill

>Just learn how to deal with cosmetics behind a paywall cause its 20XX

>lel it's 2017 xD just deal with it. rofl just play the game lmao.

end your life

Anyone feel like tagging along while I clear out NG++?

Gonna do Old Yharnam > Upper Cathedral Ward and then the DLC

Pass is bbg

>Kos
Thank goodness

it aint gonna change so why fight it. just dont buy them, it aint difficult

Just wait

>"guys, so what if the best gear is locked behind a monthly sub, it's 2025, learn to deal with it, It's completely optional"