/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1065

Andraste Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (It will have waifus eventually)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (waifus confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #1 comic is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/
>Leliana is Andraste

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Slogging through the Fade to rescue her companions for the third time.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen something!
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU

Friendly reminder that Mythal was not Andraste. And Solas is the Maker!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13047988
strawpoll.me/13047993
youtube.com/watch?v=PLscq_KDdnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leliana is for bullying.

strawpoll.me/13047988

strawpoll.me/13047993

Morri is love. Morri is life.

OP is my hero!

Sixth for Leliana in a fresh thread!

That mod though.

For the glory of Tevinter and delicious licorice.

He can sing !!
youtube.com/watch?v=PLscq_KDdnU

That is pretty neat! I wish ESO was more popular, it is one of the better mmorpgs out there.

I love Durian!

I..I love user!

Looks high af.

Far Cry 5 trailer, if anyone cares!

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

>current year
>playing memecry

Please stop shitting up /dag/. Thanks!

It looks pretty different from the usual Far Cry games!

How can you tell he's shitting up /dag/?

Uhm.. his shitpost lowered the quality of the general!

>his shitpost lowered the quality of the general!
How can you tell?

Might pirate just to use my graphics card for anything

Now YOU'RE shitting up /dag/. Please stop!

Stop fighting anons! *slaps*

How are you able to tell if people are shitting up /dag/? This thread wasn't any better before he made his post and it isn't any worse now.

Orgasmic music.

Todd Howard might reveal his new open-world, sci-fi, space RPG at E3. Starfield!

Meredith did nothing wrong.

He should reveal TES 6 instead...

>It is okay. I am immune to Liara user now.
If you only knew the truth...

Cute !

What do you mean user?

TESVI in 2020-21. Ten years after Skyrim!

Hi there, stranger!
While you wait for TESVI™, I believe you should try the latest The Elder Scrolls™ Online expansion, Morrowind™

Well stranger, I'm afraid I don't have the money to buy both that AND Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch. It has to be one or the other...

>Nintendo Switch

Pfft.

Page Nightingale loves the Seeker!

user's.. ass?

*slaps* And no one is here user!

*closes /dag/ tab and turns off laptop*

> Iorveth armor on Zev

I think many were initially turned off by the bad reviews and monthly subscription model.

T

R

Has anyone ever used the Reallistic Dragon Age Project mod?

Any other good rpg games that arent listed in OP? Prefer not DnD-like games. A scary fantasy adventure game would be pretty cool too, or something with lots of story and lore.

Why are their two Lelianas? One is bad enough.

Bastion, Transistor and the upcoming Pyre
Shadowrun: Dragonfall for the cyberpunk lover.
Pathologic is one sale right now if you don't mind the outdated graphics, translation and suffering
Kingdoms of Amalur is fucking big and I enjoy its combat immensely

Didn't want to recommend the usual stuff (Witcher, VTMB etc).

I've played Bastion, I loved that game. Ill try the rest of their stuff out too.
I am scared Amalur will kill my computer, but I will give it a go.

It plays fine on my toaster, and I've got a Nvidia GeForce GT 240

Haven't finished it either, but I like its cartoony style and sheer size... if I wouldn't get lost in it with all its sidequest. Wish there was an artbook/design notes because I love all the monsters, too.

suvi is the purest waifu

so what the fuck was this guys problem?

RIP goofy-ass Tevinter robes. I'd love to see the DAI 'vints in them.

That she definitely is! :3

is inquisitor able to communicate with nugs? is this normal or is it only something that the herald of andraste can do? did the lyrium in the caves turn nugs intelligent? if it did how was the inquisitor able to communicate with the nugs? will the nug king be inquisitions greatest ally or enemy? or will they focus on eating whatever they find from the cave?

Too intelligent for bartending.

!!

will the inquisitor ever be able to steal the holy goblet of holiness or will it always be sealed behind the code of invisible wall and not-collectible?

i remember i got that other effect but i didn't realise to screencap it

Maybe your Elf Inquisitor is actually a nug abomination! And who is this "Nug King" I keep hearing about?

Good job Bioware!

the greatest sovereign in all of thedas, you can find him beneath the caves of orzammar

>Realistic

From the thumbnail I thought it was crossover art and the woman was Ciri.

Ooh he is the Descent dlc. One more reason to replay it!

No one's perfect, but some of the background NPCs look truly atrocious. I'd kick out main party members' morphs anyway since I already have some I like.

As in, some of the vanilla background NPCs look truly atrocious, and I wouldn't mind another look for another playthrough.

Realistic DAO Project only has Alistair and Morrigan morphs though. Am I looking at the wrong mod?

Cirilla and Solas..

Play Fable: The Lost Chapters if you want a comfy fantasy adventure that won't rape your toaster.
Best waifu and best husbando...

Those are the ones presented, but the full download is like 50MB and the creator's tag on their blog features more. I haven't tried it myself because I don't want to miss Elf Update which conflicts with this.

By the maker...

>he was creepy but not sympathetic
He's supposed to be creepy though.

Wasn't she supposed to be Chasind? The ones you meet in... that fucking starting town after Ostagar have darker skin tones, that's also why many fanartists give her one, or why there's one DAI mod for it.

My character doesn't have the unique left braid that gives Leliana her identity!

Ehh I will stick with DA Redesigned. It is much better and complete!

Hey, don't argue with me here, I know you can pity and be creeped out at someone at the same time. The fact that he's a delusional blighted plague bearer also adds.

That's the one I've used up to now - shame that the bruised Shani texture doesn't work with EU! And I just checked and the "complete" zip only contains Alistair's and Morrigan's morph, but all the other components. Weird.

No one would have liked her if she looked like a Chasind tribal.

What does Morrigan even look like, her face never had a consistent design between DAO materials and DAI.

Zevran, Solas and Avallac'h look weird in this art!

Naughty naughty thoughts!

Stabby stabby!

They're all a lil off-model, yeah. Here's some better.

That is a nice art! Iorveth looks more irritable than Fenris!

post best girl

From which game?

Sure user!

As you wish

Best girl from DA2 reporting.

Cassrilla?

I hate witcher trash more than you can possibly imagine but Cass is my god so I'll allow it.

>best grills in the same pic
Thank you...

Name a single returning character that looks like they did in DA:O tho. I didn't even recognize Alistair and Cullen aged backwards. What they look like now is what they look like. I expect the changes to be way less significant from DA:I to DA4.