/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Alm Finishes Edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/
>Important News
「!」Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch: nintendoeverything.com/monster-hunter-xx-coming-to-switch/
「!」New details about Mario x Rabbids Kingdom Battle: mynintendonews.com/2017/05/23/new-details-about-mario-x-rabbids-kingdom-battle-arriving-on-the-switch/
「!」Fire Emblem Echoes director wants to remake Binding Blade: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-director-on-the-name-wants-to-remake-binding-blade-the-most/
「!」Playable Avatar was considered for Fire Emblem Echoes: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-devs-on-going-forward-with-the-remake-considered-adding-newer-elements-from-the-series/
「!」Nintendo patched out the Inkling's "up yours" gesture from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: twitter.com/britishgaming/status/865105952114176001
「!」Watch the ARMs Direct, featuring 3 new fighters: youtube.com/watch?v=Uwqf09NP8Is
「!」Project Rap Rabbit funded for Switch release: twitter.com/fourhman/status/864833639229644801

>Upcoming Releases
Japan - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
North America - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
Europe and Australia- nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvzTD_RYDXs
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/164962470/#165333003
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll post this in every thread until it's announced.

God damn, the NES animations were so good for this and FE1. I remember how disappointed I was by FE3's after this shit.

never ever

keep weebshit off ninty products k thx

Is this worth? It ships on the 9th of june. Or I Can get the mario one that ships on the 2nd. I just want to get a switch already.

>Playable Avatar was considered for Fire Emblem Echoes

Out of the many things Echoes failed, at least it accomplished one thing which was displaying the fact no FE fan gives a shit about MU.

I don't mind the playable avatars so much. It's the kids that bug the shit out of me. It was okay in Awakening as a one time thing but bringing it back for Fates was so unnecessary and dumb.

ARMS test punch in less than an hour

I'm ready. Still not quite sure what to expect

I'm expecting to get my ass beat if I can get in.

wii boxing 2

HAPPENING

Wii boxing was better tbqh

Would you?

Open wide?

Seems a good deal to me. Im waiting for something like that to happen here on EU. Im not in a rush though, got exams :/

ok

did the testpunch end already?

yes

no its about to start in 45 mins just wait

It started over an hour ago.

This kills the Minmin

Some idiot was trying to tell me they weren't.

even: Ludus
odd: Ford
dubs: awoo (male)

Ribbon Girl is so good, MinMin fuckers got btfo by these hands.

What if an energy-based arm-cannon ARM got added

like it'd behave like multishot arms like the popper, revolver, and tribolt in that the projectile it fires is separate from the ARM, but its shots would have the weight of a normal glove

being energy based, there would be no need for the projectile to return since there would be no connection to it, and in turn it could fire faster and multiple times at once
however, due to said lack of connection, there would be no way to curve the shot once fired

good or shit?

Isn't that what the dragon is?

Not to be an ass, just honestly not sure I understand the idea

not really
the dragon's beam can actually be curved while the ARM is out, and it takes a long time to fire twice in a row

the weapon im talking about would fire fast-traveling bullets without much of a reload/return time, but the shots couldnt be curved

more or less a 3D Mega Buster, really

You fucking fucks don't deserve fucking MHXX.

Oh okay. So the projectile is fired at the start the punch instead, and the projectile itself has travel time instead traveling instantly like the laser?

I could see that having its uses to pressure people to move the way you want them to. Would probably be a bad idea to have it as both of your arms at once, but that also applies to some existing arms anyway.

>le dont deserve mh meme

neck yourself

I love you /nintyg/

Then why do you let this thread die?

Anybody played ARMS with the standard, non-motion control scheme? What did you think?

It was awkward at first, but I started getting the hang of it by the end of the hour. I'm gonna try motion controls tomorrow, but I'm pretty satisfied with the standard controls.

When you do, please give us a comparison.

I was a stick boy for Splatoon, but gyro controls were a clear cut stronger control scheme for certain weapons, albeit slightly awkward. The ARMS devs have already stated standard controls will be inferior to motion, but I wonder how much of an exaggeration that is.

Is anyone else having trouble keeping their Switch connected to their wifi? I keep having to connect mine every time I turn it on.

Pity bump

youtube.com/watch?v=CvzTD_RYDXs

MHXX Switch trailer.

3ds charger is dying, guess I'll have to wait to finish FE Echoes

Arms sucks ass. It feels like an unpolished demo even more than splatoon did

Agreed

BABT FUCK YOU

is Veeky Forums unkill now

Seems that way.

Arms controls like absolute shit

Stop using motion controls.

Second room I've beaten in points bros. Also people are really fucking bad at v-ball

I know right? V-ball is basically a free win whenever it comes up.

No fuck you?

Hi this message comes from a future where there is no Nintendo.

Please let this be a reminder that it won't be ok.

if I had pancake batter I would not make you one out of principle

fuck it

Pic related worth playing?

You should pirate it

If I said "worth pirating" I wouldn't get an answer, just loads of angry white knights.

Well you got the answer. Bandwith is free - we aren't on CompuServe limited to 10hours on dialup in 1995.

Advice please /nintyg/

Gonna get a MonHun for my 3DS, and haven't really followed the series, except for a few hours with Tri on a mates Wii years ago

Which is better for new players, Generations or 4U?

review my story

1/10, three words isn't much of a story.

See me after class, and we can arrange an extra credit assignment

>sports
Did you really need to ask?

no no this is where the story starts
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/164962470/#165333003

Anybody up for a Ultra SF2 lobby?

I play Honda.

Stop trying to harvest my email

Is it a good time to get a switch?

Yeah USF2 is bretty fun

The switch is dead

Anyone know if the ban tied to Nintendo account or to the specific device? Because i can get a new 3DS fairly cheap and i would rather not have to set up a new account and re-add all the friend codes.

What have you ever used the online portion of 3ds for? Its been replaced by the switch it will be totally dead soon

Animal Crossing

This is an 18+ board, kid.

Mario Tennis on the Gameboy is kino af
I bet you only play Pokemon

Pokemon is only enjoyed by middle schoolers. If you ask someone what pokemon game is best it will be the one when they were in middle school.

first gen

I flushed so many kids pokemon red cart down toilets.

Only homosexuals play Japanese trash and you aren't queer, right?

Just shy, why?

wheres the fucking mk8 general

stupid nigger fucking shit game artifical difficulty

>le levle with waves in track means you can boost off them all the time

You aren't welcome here, sir gayboy faglord

I'm still here btw

Should have gotten mkx.

Are you enjoying Injustice, babt?

>LE ALL NEW LEW FUICKIGN STAGES

>LE INSTA LOSE

FUCKING
NIGGER
GAME

DO NOT LISTEN TO 4CHA

DO NOT GO ONTO ONLINE PLAY ASAP

>loser complaining

mkx makes someone straight?

why would nis not put a japanese language option in the D5C demo? the english va is unbearably bad, pretty much turned me off the game completely

Because Japanese sounds like Shit to American ears.

What's the eta on fe in the freeshop ?

normies REEEEE

People are getting better can't wait to play with you /nintyg/

How weird is liking mario kart as an adult?

Let's just say i wouldn't go announcing stuff like that in public.

Is that A symbol the game's currency?

Page 10

Hi gor

as much as i like this game, i think im gonna wait til it goes on sale, or at least until a decent amount of content gets patched in

im gonna need a lot of time to get used to the controls, and i really dont have enough money to buy the game outright to do so

Is it worth it to do Fear Mountain before the story maps or should I come back when I have some higher leveled promoted units?

Weird because we all know what the B with lines thru it is.

Who??