/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which classes are considered viable/worth playing?

What's your family name, user?
I won't bully! Promise!

Oh boy, it's the underscore snob again.

Underscores are fine!
You would use a space if you could, right?

Any honestly, put enough time into it and they're all playable.

Now, DK/Witch/Wizard are busted as shit, but you can generally play what you want.

>BDO is about PvP
>but you can't do PvP if you haven't been playing since day 1 because gear is everything
??

how come theres is no man ranger, who plays women in this game honestly

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa

Redpill me on Sorcerer. Everyone says they are good but I fail to see that at level 57. What is so good about them?

I'd rather not.

are there builds or anything for the classes, I just got the game when it came out on Steamâ„¢ and ive just been getting whatever skills and have no idea if they are good

WHERE THE WAIFUS AT?!

You can farm skillpoints, so you're safe to dump them into anything you want since you'll get all of them eventually.

>>but you can't do PvP if you haven't been playing since day 1 because gear is everything
hahahahaha you fucking fell for that, dude theres a point where stats plateau, not everyone who plays since day 1 has pen gear in fact most of those people fucking quit LOL

>A lot of places to grind
Yeah, all over pirate island.

DK/Witch/Wizard
Warrior babbies/Zerker grab monkeys
1v1me bro noscopers tamer/maehwa
These classes may as well not exist valk/ninja/kuno/musa
I'm so fucking thirsty and can't carry all these mana pots tier: ranger
Everyone forgot how great I am when I spin2win: sorceress

Striker is probably busted as fuck because it's new and power creep.

oh snap, neat, I didn't know that, I knew you could respec freely until level 56 but I thought there were actual builds and that some skills were trash

They have really cute outfits.

It's actually one of the worst awakenings.

Pretty much this, though I'd argue Ninja is fun as fuck even if it's not broken

AAAHHHHHHH WHAT WITCH OUTFIT SHOULD I BUY WITH THE PEARLS I GOT FROM PRE ORDER
I STILL HAVENT SPENT THEM

Striker's fairly shit in PvE, but it has such an insane amount of iframes and mobility it's great in 1v1

>Sausans, Bashims, Cadrys, Basilisks, Nagas, Bandits, Crescent, etc

Why waste your time at pirates unless it's empty?

Rate the following features that will never be added by the dumb gooks because they don't understand economics.

1. Player to player is added via old school runescape. You must trade items within 10% of an equal amount of total value to successfully trade.

2. Guild storage is added. Only materials and consumables may be put in it. No gear or silver.

3. Max prices on the marketplace are removed for all non pearl items.

Sorc black hole ult deletes whole groups of people at nodes. Complete with high mobility/CC. They're more fragile than warrior/zerk but can still fuck up a whole lot of people if you spin into a group of them.

>1
Sounds fine, just a general way to upcharge
>2
Not really okay, easy way to transfer a lot of liquid cash in the form of raw mats
>3
Fuck no. Sharp/Hard are already bought out on the spot. Maybe for pearl items only.

>Warrior babbies
Warrior has a harder learning curve than DK/Witch/Wizard though.

buy rakshande and make a bedouin waifu

>EU guild VideoGames is having a meet-up on sunday

we're a chill/friendly/social guild consisting of other /bdog/ players

if you want to join whisper Yamaraya or Lux01 in-game, we're online most of the time, or come check us out on sunday, no gear or experience requirements, everyone is welcome

>guildie complaining how he just needs one more cooking level to artisan but is out of rough stone for ovens and queue for them is 50000 preorders deep
>Stare at 3000 stones in my bank

I feel for him.

>Max prices are removed for non-pearl items
haha, no fuck that.
I'm not dropping 800m for a gem or some dumb as fuck pump and dump economy baron's flavor of the week item.
70 mill sharps or hards. Never bother getting anything off the market.

That doesn't mean they're not babs because everything would be harder than faceroll some aoe to delete an army then teleport two football fields away and heal to full if you foolishly took any damage at all.

Can I just come and jerk off to you and leave?

can I fap to you in game?

what outfit should I buy also pls rate my witch

Steam players can play with non-Steam players right? Trying to convince my friends to play this.

Can you give me the rundown on witch awakening skills?

I think your witch had a staring role in a cartoon called the Oblongs.

Yes, the servers are identical. The logins are separate and can't be swapped.

>Guildmate working on epheria sailboat
>Can't come and chop logs with him

I REALLY wish you could trade mats or something.

Making natural looking eyes in this game has been the hardest shit.

face is a little too perfectly shaped and sucky hair

6/10 apply yourself

Post an in game pic loser.

>not just wearing a helm

Is there any reason to purchase the game on the bdo website instead of on steam?

Cool. Thanks.

Don't have to have 2 fucking launches up to play

at 56 and 57 Equilibrium Break, Fissure Wave and Detonative Flow are your best damage dealers, throw in Thunder Storm and Voltaic Flow as filler

remember to put down your Toxic Flood with E

at 58 your Thunder Storm gets its Flow and the damage increases massively

Yoke of Ordeal is pretty useless until 59, where it becomes one of your best PvP skills through Flow

Voltaic Flow becomes a beast at 60, but getting there is gonna take you a while

from the old skills i'd recommend getting Healing Aura, Healing Lighthouse and Spellbound Heart for self-sustain, Teleport for mobility, Magical Shield and Protected Area are your defensive buffs, mostly used for PvP, but Magical Shield comes in handy in PvE as well

How did i do boys?

>tfw you can't decide what class to play in combat/pvp so you just lifeskill instead
Making the push to 59 or 60 and not enjoying the class entirely just seems like too much pressure. Id only ever want to do it once until they make it easier when 2nd awakening releases. How did you guys find your mains? Nothing clicks with me no matter what I try.

picked the cutest one

default with different hair/10

You can swap all non-awakened and some of the MH/OH items, so just play whatever.

Tri is good enough for 95% of the pve in the game. Just do what you find fun.

I tried ranger on the JP release and fell in love with its movement style (camera locks).

Guess I just got lucky in that the awakening just happened so answer some of the "problems" I had with the class. Nothing else has been quite as fun.

RUDE!

how di I fix her hair

Sorry I am changing her right now

oh what the fuck i loaded a different model from the beauty salon and then customized her to that, guess I'm rocking a default then.

Jhingyi

i couldn't think of anything at the time

>tfw tried to make Kevin Sorbo from Hercules The Legendary Journeys for the striker
>tfw have no creativity at all and dont know how to customize well
>default + bald + beard

such is life

>everyone is having trouble enjoying a class awakened
>meanwhile i can't find a class to main because they are all fun

>How did you guys find your mains?
Picked the manliest one.

ok blade boques

How about skill addons for the awakened?

>the only fun I found in this game way playing eurobeat and racing other wagons while trading

i'm using Equilibrium Break +20 attack vs monsters and bleed damage and Thunder Storm +20 attack vs monsters and burn dmg

I like ranger but I can't make the movement style work for me. How did you practice? Are you on NA by chance? Could use another ranger to talk to.

Cute, would adventure with!

I want to pick this game up, but the only class I seems to like (Dark Knight) apparently gets utterly dumb spam gameplay after the Awakening, how true is this?
I want to decide before the -40% offer is up.

I use the warm filter
I also take screenshots in 8k resolution and resize them to 1920x1080

Everything goes full retard at awakening but its the only way to stay competitive.

Do you think a marketplace maid is worth it?

it saves you the trouble of swapping to an alt to buy pearl items so yes

Fuck.
Even the sorceress?

Changing your hair color won't stop me from finding you, darling girl~!

>buying a cash shop item just to help you buy more cash shop items
shill

If you buy any one thing it should be that to start. It makes getting pearl items off the market a lot more likely assuming you don't want to just sit in Heidel all day.

I know how you feel friend.
tfw can't decide if I want to stick with Ranger or Warrior cause I enjoy them both equally

you're buying a cash shop item specifically so you don't have to buy other items off the cash shop

Sorceress awakening blends into vanilla gameplay better than most awakenings do.

Yes, but if you're spending dollars then pets and weight limit increases are better.

>haven't played in a year
>get a free frogmouth knight armor

neat

>Listened to Eurobeat while roll grinding trading.
I see you too are a man of taste.

do you race? what are you driving?

>Sorceress awakening blends into vanilla gameplay better than most awakenings do.

Thanks. I see.
Damn it though I really wanted the game for cool dark knighting. If at least the outfits weren't class locked..

Horse races exist my dude, go out and do some if you got a horse with IA and Drift
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

Thanks for the help.

b-but i don't have the hundreds of millions for a nice horse

>Crocuta shitting up the roleplay chat
Stop

I played the trial and I'm planning on buying the game w/ Explorers Pack on steam. But as much as I enjoyed the trial, I'm still a bit dubious about buying the game.

I know that the game is grindy as hell which I'm perfectly okay with but I just don't want to run out of things to do in the game.

Provide Pros and Cons to convince me?

you're welcome!

ALL OF THESE NEW CUTE AVATARFRIENDS

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG~~~~~~~~

Sweet ab's

>crocuta
should kill himself

can somebody excplain this fucking bullshit to me

There is one new guild war every FUCKING SECOND

do you like life skills and rp? play this game

do you like challenging pvp/pve? go play ffxiv or bns

Right? I don't know even know who to pick after I'm done with Trauma-Chan!

I think its check mark to turn off, not the other way around.

I'm an EU player, how do I get into RP?

check them all you fuckin baby

Gee, I don't know user

this game is super fun! there's no way you could run out of things to do! it's waayyy too in depth to complete everything!

Tried both ways, still getting this fucking horn blowing in my ears and giant text at the top

>challenging pvp/pve
>ffxiv
niggawhat

please no more JUST

You need to check it, user.

Please read.