It's almost worse since I can't even spin the tires unless it's wet

What car? n/a impreza?

being alone is fine
saves gas

>manlet

> tfw only drove boring underpowered FWD shitboxes
> Tfw the only RWD cars sold in your country are BMW or Mercedes
> Tfw anything resembling a JDM vehicle is absurdly expensive
> Tfw car culture in your country is long dead, and everyone is jerking to yet another boring diesel FWD

Hurts to live to be desu fampai

Close, Legacy

>tfw slow boring underpowered RWD

Well at least the ride quality is god tier.

Am I the only one who has fun driving a 100hp fwd shitbox? Good roads make anything fun to drive

Truth

It's more fun driving a slow car at it's limit, then driving a fast car at 50% limit

>itsuki is taller then me

For your sake, I hope you're a girl(female)

dont bully pls

I thought those cars had 5 lug wheels?

no? it's stock

>taller than itsuki but still a manlet

Boring AWD reporting in.

did you hit that fence?

No wait. That was the VR4 model I was thinking about

>tfw nobody to hoon with
>tfw nobody to work on cars work
It hurts br/o/s

I know that feel. All my friends don't have cars, and I don't know anyone near who does

same

>tfw boring 3 speed archaic automatic in a FWD

I love my Buick Century but fuck is it a boring car, meanwhile I have a buddy who is always telling me about the cool shit he does on his car

No overdrive gear?

The 8G Galant in America are five lug no matter the trim

Base model, autotragic Mazda3 reporting in.

Do you live in a mediterranean country?

Not real boring but I do miss rwd. It spins into fourth with 310whp but with fwd that's no fun :( Think next car is gonna be either a mr2 spyder or a boxster s. Either that or return to shit box life.

Fwd diesel here. Still lots of fun though, gonna add a few simple mods soon

Get it chipped. It's the only thing you'll need

My dd is a rwd car, what is the benefit im not really seeing.
>road doesnt get slippery here

Skids

Does your daily happen to be van or something of the like?

>Fwd Diesel
>Pickup Truck in the background
You're in North America. No excuse for not owning a cool car

My grandfather bought me it as a graduation present. I don't know whether to sell it or not because I mean he spent all of his disability settlement on it.

Don't be shit talking vans, boy

Sell it. What shame is there in buying a better car?

That'd be like spitting in his grandpa's face, you sound like a spoiled brat

Screw you, I was never given a car and I currently drive an ancient chevy pickup. "Spoiled" my ass.

Then quit projecting your family issues, sorry your ass didn't get as much love as you wanted, faggot

How's selling your boring ass VW diesel for a more exciting car a family issue?

>Tfw I've had more fun in my fwd civic than any other rwd car I've owned or driven

Fuck man I've driven rwd shitboxes from my sister's automatic v6 mustang or my moms c63 amg my buddies Miata and my pops truck but only one rwd car I've driven that was remotely as fun as my Civic was a fucking triumph gt6.

>screw you, I was never given a car
That right there

Corsica

You just described italy LOL

I'll be making the jump to RWD in a week or two.

>Who else boring fwd?
>who else doesn't know how to drive?

my grandpa is dead, satan

I know

You don't have a license?

> tfw sold legacy after 1 year of underpowered awd wagon

Feels good, man. Got a celica which was cheaper and once out of the shop, I'm ready to fuck shit up.

boring fwd reporting in

>went on holiday there and wore 2 sets of rear tires on my volvo 940 on the roads of monte cinto 2 years ago
>tfw that might have been the most action those roads have seen in the last decade.
But you guys do seem to have pretty relaxed gun laws, road signs in the middle of nowhere were full of bullet holes. (or was that on sardenga? Went there during the same holiday)

WHO ELSE HERE JZX?
HAH NO ONE

>tfw that might have been the most action those roads have seen in the last decade.

Lol, not even dude. I rekt your shit anyday with my Corsa. But nice to hear that you enjoyed your trip pal.

> But you guys do seem to have pretty relaxed gun laws

Laws only exists if you respect them :^)

>automatic v6
Theres your problem
Not sure why you didnt like the AMG though, was it also autotragic?

Nuthin wrong with it. Id rather save $60 a week ($3100 a year) in gas, payments,
and insurance, since thats the difference between my hoopty and the 370z I wanted.

How plausible would it be to get a job as a mechanic, even though you don't have any formal training?
I've been wrenching since I was about 13

Don't worry boys its weight reduction

Depends where you live, there is a shop in my town that's full of kids like you with no formal training. But the owner is really chill he lets me work on my vehicles in empty bays as long as I bring him beer very now and then.

>Lol, not even dude. I rekt your shit anyday with my Corsa.
I'm curious, how would a fwd shitbox beat a rwd 1400kg shitbrick that has 250hp from a chinese tarbo and has stiffer springs, shocks, and sway bar in the mountains?
Or do corsas nowadays also come with a few simple mods?

>how would a fwd shitbox beat a rwd 1400kg shitbrick that has 250hp from a chinese tarbo and has stiffer springs, shocks, and sway bar in the mountains?
putting orido in the drivers seat lmao

Pic is basically me.

FF will always own the everloving fuck out of everything short of a well set up MR car on the togue. The only thing that makes FR babies dispute this point is the lack of practiced FF drivers. Given drivers of equivalent skill, the one in the FF car would win on technical tracks and roads. Throw true low traction conditions into the mix and FF absolutely dominates.

And no, AWD isn't good either. It's just pigfat shit for people who don't know how to actually drive.

I was just thinking that all of those characters are fucking tiny. He's like 5'4.

>tfw 300hp FF

The way it scrabbles for grip is fun desu fäm

Because I know the roads by heart, and I don't care much for my own life.

Also my car weighs 800kg (Corsa B) and handles superbly (at least downhill). I rekt BMW and bikes on a daily basis on my road to work.

Obv if you knew the road as I do, I wouldn't stand a chance, i'm not dagumi

I got started changing oil last year with zero training or experience. I've done a few tranny filters, a lot of brakes, and help the real mechanics with bigger jobs when i don't have to change oil.

Does anyone know where to get a translation of the manga with not-shit scans, or does it just not exist?

>tfw have only gone in my automatic daily civic down my local touge

shingo pls go

Enjoy your understeer pal

> Muh scandinavian flick

Pointless, since RWD can do it faster, and safer.

>understeer
what is understeer?

at least it's not a diesel

Shit

I think Nakazato is even shorter, pic related.

jesus what an ugly ass street. Dutch or Belgian?

>all my friends are starting to get their first cars and will stop asking me to pick them up in mine

Loneliness is inevitable.

You're saying like it's a bad thing?
Now you'll have car bro's and you can take turns driving with each other.
The loneliness stems from not having a driving gf.

Is that your car in picture?
It's nice

True, it's too bad most of my friends are going for "boring" cars... And if loneliness means not having a driving gf then I've always been and always will be lonely ;_;

But yeah that's my car in the pic, and here's two of my friend's cars.

they did take it racing

>mfw been lonely driver since I've driven and even my guy friends hate fast cars and buy turbo normie shit like camry's.
>find girl who is kind of into cars
>drives a John works mini
>10/10 AT
>trying really hard to reel her in but never had a gf so high probability I'll screw it up

Ausfag?

How much did the car cost? Any work done? How's the ride comfort?

It's alright user.
On the bright side. You have what is basically my dream car, your friends have some pretty sweet rides too. Plus I really wish I was living in Australia.

Compared to you. Pic is what I roll in.
And my friend who still lives close with a car, drives an old Peugeot
In my eyes, you're living the dream life

Yep. Cost me $9.5k, so far only the muffler has been changed out, but I'm changing the coils and wheels/tires really soon.

It's pretty good comfort-wise to be honest, though the seats could definitely be better at holding me in when making faster/tight turns. I wish the R34 had leather seats though, both the Integra and the S2K have leather seats...

Thanks user. What country do you live in, UK? Melb is nice but if you ever want to live in Australia there are definitely better cities where the weather is actually consistent on a day-to-day basis haha.

Live in Denmark, even more boring than UK
Been to Australia a couple of times. Central Coast is where I would like to live.
Problem I don't even know where to start if I were to move there.

The only failure would be in not trying

How well do you know this girl?

I believe in you

i am

ronery drivers assemble

1,3?

'08 Honda CR-V FWD reporting in.

the hurt is real.

Why did you buy such a big car if it's just you?

If say 5/10. Shes super nice and I couldn't even picture her raising her voice. Most of what I know about her past and such is second hand information from my friend since she's his cousin. We've been out like 5 times so far she seems to enjoy it but she's hanging out with another guy just as often so idk if it's a good idea to sperg out about her yet.

Forgot to turn my tripfag on

I have a question. Would Takumi having Itsuki seat in the back of his car during the race with Kenta be considered cheating/an unfair advantage?

>extra weight to pull
>its on the rear wheels tho
>but you have an idiot screaming in your ears the whole time
It balances itself out.

FiST sure as hell ain't boring

Then it's just a competition
Don't let the other guy get the lead on her. But also don't act too clingy