Sup guys. Won the Asian Invasion trophy at a big local show this weekend. Thought you might enjoy seeing my ride :)

Sup guys. Won the Asian Invasion trophy at a big local show this weekend. Thought you might enjoy seeing my ride :).

Other urls found in this thread:

0-60specs.com/hyundai-veloster-0-60-times/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Under the bay

From behind

What's up with the increase of Veloster posts/bait lately?
This time I'm not even sure if it's bait.

In case that's actually your car, just enjoy it mate.

Gross.

Some guy bought a Veloster and is doing everything he can to rationalize that it wasn't a completely garbage purchase.

Faster than your ride. Back that ass up before I fill your boipussy with some Korean sledgehammer action, yeaaaahhh

This. When we see a sudden influx of posts about some particular type of shitty car it's because some retard bought one and is trying to convince Veeky Forums that a lot of people like it.

B-B-BUT AGE OF THE KDM
MY VEOLSTURD TOTALLY SMOKT ALL HOT HATCHES OUT THERE MY PROOF IS YOUTIBE VIDEOS WITH MEXICANS BEHIND THE WHEEL BRO

Keep your gook trash off my nip forum. kthxbai

If I was made to choose, I would take a Kia Stinger over this any day of the week.

A lot of people DO like Velosters tho. Normies eat these things up.

So yeah, OP. Care to tell us more?
Velosters get a lot of hate around here.

What do you wanna know?

Why the velostar?

Unique, quick reliable, good value. I like the looks, personally.

>quick, reliable, good value
Thanks for the laugh I needed it

I get the good value part.
I used to own a Kia proceed GT, which basically is a Veloster Turbo's brother (with imho better looks).
Can't really judge the reliability because I sold it after two short years of ownership.
The warranty was nice. The car also was decently fun to drive for a practical cheap hatch.
I would not buy it again though.

Which features of the Veloster convinced you the most?
Were there any other cars you considered buying?
Any problems/annoyances/regrets so far? What's your l/100km/mpg? (My Kia had the same engine with a tad more PS/HP if I recall correctly).

It's good that you seem to enjoy your ride though mate. That's the only important thing, really.

>liking the looks of a veloster
Kys.

(you)

How's it going there little fella, why the elitist bullshit?
I don't get how someone >18 still goes "kys" over something so subjective.
Guess I really have to keep in mind that I'm on the taiwanese hot-wheels shitposting forum again.

It's a bit more powerful (about 20 more bhp) than Europe and Aus (whereever you are), so there's that. It has similar power figures to the GTI, SI and FiST while being significantly discounted, having a better warranty and having in my opinion a nicer interior than the Honda and Ford.

That about sums it up.

He said he likes the Stinger. I agree with him, in my eyes the Veloster is AYY LMAO hideous, but it doesnt warrant a kys.

>he wasted his money on the wrong gook hatch
Should have gotten the Soul Turbo famalam
SMFH

Well, keeping the 201bhp proceed in mind, doesn't your Veloster with 20bhp more wheelhop like a bitch?
How's the understeer, when I drove a german Veloster Turbo it was kinda worse than the Kia even.
Is it your DD? Your only car?
Don't you feel the 1.6L is a bit restrictive?
And hands down, do you actually own one or are you just shilling? Pic related is my old Kia.

no one with good taste likes the veloster. they all suffer from shitty modern car design.

>A lot of people DO like Velosters tho. Normies eat these things up.

Velosters are for people who want an econohatch but are too special a snowflake to buy a Fit/Civic/Fiesta/whatever. Like a Volvo C30 for poor people.

Most of the people I see driving these things are guys in their mid 20s with big beards for some reason.

Well I don't like the looks either.
But come on, don't be a child and project/assume/echo-box all the time.
>good taste

Mr Regular voice "Hatchbacks have extra cargo room...not any more."

>regular Furfag reviews
Leave.

>Well, keeping the 201bhp proceed in mind, doesn't your Veloster with 20bhp more wheelhop like a bitch?

Wheelhop is a myth. I never experience it.

>How's the understeer, when I drove a german Veloster Turbo it was kinda worse than the Kia even.

With the exception of a Miata, I've only owned FWD cars. This handles well for a FWD car.

>Is it your DD? Your only car?

Yes.

>Don't you feel the 1.6L is a bit restrictive?

Not really. It has nice high end power, is rev happy and responds well to mods.

>And hands down, do you actually own one or are you just shilling? Pic related is my old Kia.

I own one.

>wheelhop is a myth
Might be due to my lack of understanding of the actual meaning in the english language.
Do you often struggle for traction?

What happened to your MX-5? Did it have a welded diff or LSD?

Did you mod the suspension in your Veloster? What are your favorite currently installed mods?

I sold the Kia because I realized that I don't need all the practicality, which was the main reason I bought the thing.
I also was underwhelmed by the engine as well as the FWD (owned a shitty e38 740i before).
The interior was very nice considering the price, but that's not a real selling point for me.

Were you the only one there?

>Might be due to my lack of understanding of the actual meaning in the english language.
Do you often struggle for traction?

No more than anything else. It hooks up fine.

>What happened to your MX-5? Did it have a welded diff or LSD?

I got the wrong Miata, an NC. The worst kind. I drove it for a year to give it a chance then punted it. If I try again I'll get an NA.

>Did you mod the suspension in your Veloster? What are your favorite currently installed mods?

Mod list is at home on computer. Will post if this thread still up later.

>I sold the Kia because I realized that I don't need all the practicality, which was the main reason I bought the thing.
I also was underwhelmed by the engine as well as the FWD (owned a shitty e38 740i before).
The interior was very nice considering the price, but that's not a real selling point for me.

As someone who dd'd a Miata, the VT is like having the practicality of a minivan bu comparison. It's all relative.

>Velostar Turbo
>0-60: 7.3 sec
HAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHSHAHAHAHA
MY ROADMASTER CAN OUTRUN THAT SHIT WAAHAHAGARBAHAGARBLE

>>Did you mod the suspension in your Veloster? What are your favorite currently installed mods?
>Mod list is at home on computer. Will post if this thread still up later.
Shouldn't you be able to tell me about your favorite thing? I mean cars as a hobby are all about (can't believe I'm saying this) the "passion" and enjoyment.

>>I sold the Kia because I realized that I don't need all the practicality, which was the main reason I bought the thing.
>I also was underwhelmed by the engine as well as the FWD (owned a shitty e38 740i before).
>The interior was very nice considering the price, but that's not a real selling point for me.
>As someone who dd'd a Miata, the VT is like having the practicality of a minivan bu comparison. It's all relative.
Yeah, but do you seriously need that? I mean your boot is full already, so practicality doesn't seem to be that important.
In that budget range I would go for a beater and a nice used rwd car with an LSD. I tried the Kia (-> Veloster) and didn't like it.
Do you plan on keeping the thing? Do you have a specific goal in mind regarding the modding?

To be fair, even the Veloster corners better. But yeah, it ain't great. It's a cheap modern econobox, a mildly warm hatch at best, what did you expect?

>Cherry picks the slowest time ever recorded.

Nah, it's about a half second faster than that.

0-60specs.com/hyundai-veloster-0-60-times/

Sorry, just looked at the first result on google. Why are the newer ones slower?

>What did you expect?
I expect the owner to not be shitposting about:
>Faster than your ride. Back that ass up before I fill your boipussy with some Korean sledgehammer action, yeaaaahhh
That.

Im sure it does corner better. But I live i Michigan. We have no corners.

Heh, alright mate fair point.
I thought it was just some random user shitposting for fun, not the OP.
I guess I took your post too seriously. You responded way more sensible than I anticipated.
Enjoy your ride.

Newer ones with DCT are slower. That tranny is cancer.

Your car is ugly and slow.

Also you're a faggot.

>car is already ugly from the factory
>unsurprisingly user can make it even uglier

Oh wow, I didn't even notice until now.
Thanks for the hint mate, I better go out right now and chat up some twink.
Even better, I could drive to your place and fuck that ass.
If you're docile and cute enough I would even let you touch my car's stick.