/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Defcon: REEEE Edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/tsZvxk6e

Previously on /xivg/:

Post Malera

No thanks!

Post friends!

This feels like an asinine question, but what Ranged DPS is the most fun?

I tried Black Mage and I hated it.

SMN.
BLM is the least fun. BRD and MCH are fine too though.

Highlanders?

please dont bully my job

I want to succ one

Sorry. It's just my opinion, I know some people like it but it's just not really my thing.

That looks like me.

Dear FFXIV General,

I came to you a few months ago when I had noticed my mobile IP constantly being banned because of an autist spamming your threads. He's back at it again and it looks like he has been doing similar shitposting on /vp/. I apologize for my fellow Floridian's behavior and I hope this info helps in anyway to perhaps drive him away. I don't even play FFXIV, but I'd like this invalid to stop as much as I assume you all do.

yes

>Dark brown
>Green eyes
How does that look with actual in-game lighting?

Min or Max height for a Midlander girl? And what muscle tone? Can't decide.

WHY DOES THE PLAGUEBRINGER TOP NEVER DROP FOR ME. I JUST WANT IT STOP FUCKING NOT DROPPING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>eye color
It so sad how something so small can make or break a toon, your choice broke it.

50-75 height, the more Veeky Forums the better

Min height and 45 muscle tone.

I am going to marry Yugiri.

lol

Is it possible to make a decent looking brown highlander?

Like this

There is no gossip about any particular person. It's simply a consequence of what happens if you cross the same group of people over and over. Feel free to correct me if there's some sort of exception that applies to /xivg/.

You might certainly want to check them again. Some of the more populous servers were locked from transfers ever since they moved them.

If I like it should I get it to capped level and just wait for the story skip potions?

I'd like to start playing Heavensward when it is fresh (I will be starting at level 1 so I wont get capped in time)

Mind sharing your skin tone? Last time I tried to make one in character creator they all looked way too red.

Swirl-chan, legit question - are you autistic? You type like an aspie LARPer.

If SAM sharing gear with MNK, what MNK sets would look good on SAM?

male midlanders!

I'm a little below 40 or 50 in height. Muscle tone is at 85 and looks really nice.

Namedrop someone you want to "do it" with!

>Some of the more populous servers were locked from transfers ever since they moved them.

Well that's not good. When did they do that and such?

>google searching images of Yugiri
>stumble onto an article about how her early voice actor and her kids were murdered by her ex husband and buried in their house backyard
What the fuck

Only Balmung and Gilgamesh were locked, for obvious reasons.

my eb

My actual character has blue eyes, I just tried out how green would look in the benchmark

Y.P.

Why is Yugirii the main character of Stormblood?

So how many of you ingame cuties are actually men?

F.T.

99%

me but i dont erp

i'm not a man i'm a boy

Catfish.

that's not a midlander.

I want to explode mine traps on top of Rio Zaruba!

That's even worse

I'm not a man I'm a girl (male).

rip.

So are SAMs and NINs fighting eachother in the lore?

Good thing not everyone has bad taste like you

I think it's more of a friendly rivalry while working together in different capacities.

>trying to play this game again
>think I can get around 2.5s GCD memes by playing healer and not being paced by the GCD itself, but by people's healthbars
>solo leveling is slow but once I hit 16 I can dungeon
>hit 16
>do two dungeons
>still hate how absolutely slow everything is
>lose hope immediately

I just want to make it to DRK or RDM. Please fucking god save me.

lizard

Is there a discount for buying Heavensward and Stormblood at the same time, or how does that work?

>ywn cum on this Highlander's ripped belly

you get heavensward for free if you buy stormblood

marry me right now

>one step from ganguro
>good taste
Nigga, swerve

It is not possible to make a unique male au ra

Can everyday between now and SB release be highlander day?

you can take selfies between GCDs

Anyone on Aether doing anything?

the cherry tomato who posts here is unique

That's a midlander u idiot

We really dont needs tons of special snowflake highlanders running around.

I had an idea for one but I enjoy being a cute midlander more. Maybe if fantas weren't so expensive I could justify playing around with it for like a week or two.

I'd rather get up and walk around for a minute but the GCD is inbetween that "I have to keep actually playing the game" and "Literally do anything else" spot.

I'm simply typing at my literacy level. I am, however, suffering from a two days worth of Renaissance Faire fuckery. Please understand.

As said, it's more for those two extreme cases. It's likely that you have an issue if you are still thinking about going to Famfrit.

That's not even close to ganguro, get your eyes checked.

>this
>cute
lol

Sub ran out, I got no friends and not a bit closer finding an EB......life is sad

Yes we do.
>tfw you will never be a cat in a crowd of highlander futas where you're waist high to everyone

>It's another "Aika woke up on the bad side of the bed so needs to attack everyone for the slightest comment" episode

Time to mute discord for the night I guess.

>people actually care about 2.5s gcd
>most animations last more than half of the gcd
>off gcd abilities exist

i'm missing the part where this is a problem

>midlander
You okay there?

Nice

Once you get more proficient at the game you realize the animations literally mean nothing. It's all about the moment the cast bars end or the arbitrary "animation lock" is over before the animation itself finishes.

All you need is the blonde hair, one step.

>when you brown nose with tank too much.jpg

Oh, are those the only two then? Is it something that's pretty much going to be permanent for the time being? Would like to try a populated realm, but those two might be on the abundant side when it comes to that.

>It's likely that you have an issue if you are still thinking about going to Famfrit.

Do you mean ' no issue' if I still plan on going there and such?

>>most animations last more than half of the gcd
Do you realize how retarded you just made yourself appear anonymously on this anonymous imageboard?
>>off gcd abilities exist
>>>>"abilities"

Again, get your eyes checked

imagine the size of that cock

Leak logs

>highlander futas
Please stop forcing your fetish on highlander females

but like... who cares? what reason is there to get irrationally upset about a global cooldown?

also i don't know why you're putting so much emphasis on the word "abilities" here. are you just screeching or did you have some kind of point to make?

No, I will not stop forcing myself on highlander females.

I unironically love black mage

guy lizards are gross

Dark skin
Bright hair
Bright eyes
That's a ganguro

Right. No issue. Typos happen.